• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Kalentan

Just did Skolas with a friend who has never fought him before. We were like: "Alright let's just see how this goes."

Kill him on first attempt, we even have 1 moment near the end where only one of us were alive at a time. Clutch ftw.

mfw you guys have been raging about Thorn Blink and Shotguns knowing full well the patch is 2 weeks away

Something interesting I noticed in that last game informer podcast is that Luke mentioned quarterly balance patches.

So I guess we know how often they're planning on doing that.

KxoZz

f13433d62dbd30fcd516df53c2de5dfc.png

Was GAF down on the 4th? This is also a few weeks old. Although I guess we didn't know the patch date back then.

Huh. I must have missed that.

ocean

Banned
Ran into zl_chriss in skirmish. I out dueled him once, but he wrecked our shit
Drizz and I played Skirmish once and matched against him. I think he killed me 21 times.
Oh boy again.

I am a believer in snapshot.

And despite the spear being more powerful, the HB feels lighter and more accurate.
HB has waaaay higher aim assistance, better rate of fire, better weapon handling, and better mag size. Other than FR on the old ones, it's hard to think Spear is a good PvP sniper. It is amazing in PvE though, specially old ones with Field Scout. One in each element = great part of a PvE loadout.

Falifax

Bleh. We scrubbed the fuck out of that, wasn't that hard of a carry.

If anybody wants to do Skolas later I'll probably be up for it. Too fucking depressed to play now.

Sometime I was forgetting that we are carrying a 3rd and couldn't get into the mindset that we aren't playing as a full team of experienced players.

I get too impatient with campers.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Just rolled a The Fulcrum with LiTC, Final Round, Braced Frame (ups stability decreases magazine size) and SureshotIS.

Hawkmoon Jr? :)

If anybody wants to do Skolas later I'll probably be up for it. Too fucking depressed to play now.

Sometime I was forgetting that we are carrying a 3rd and couldn't get into the mindset that we aren't playing as a full team of experienced players.

Cheer up, it was pretty rough out there from what I saw. Tears and I will take responsibility
some day
to get Bob to Mercury ;)
Thanks for helping out a clan member Drizz and Falifax!

todd360

Oh yeah! I could play a bit of trials with you in like 30 min.

Sounds good.

Also I just ordered the edge destiny magazine online. So I will post a picture of the cover when I get. It didn't really say how fast shipping was. Hope I don't get titan cover. *Crosses fingers*

Namikaze1

I feel like playing trials. Let me first go check what perks the gauntlets have.
Sounds good.

Also I just ordered the edge destiny magazine online. So I will post a picture of the cover when I get. It didn't really say how fast shipping was. Hope I don't get titan cover. *Crosses fingers*
You're gonna get Titan cover and you're gonna love it!

Sounds good.

I'll join. Send me a message through PSN when you guys are set. I'll get it on my phone.

Raybunny

You guys had a long day. Some rest will come in handy. A fresh face wash will help.

You did good taking into consideration the situation. Got a bunny approval.

todd360

I feel like playing trials. Let me first go check what perks the gauntlets have.

You're gonna get Titan cover and you're gonna love it!

I'll join. Send me a message through PSN when you guys are set. I'll get it on my phone.

I'm taking Math. You need a break from destiny Nami. Go hang out with your gf.

Edit: They should really let you choose which cover you get if you are just ordering that month's magazine. I really hope I get warlock, but I will be content with hunter.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I can't remember my the 100 password and either I put in the wrong email at sign up or the forgot my email function is completely borked...bleh

daedalius

Grenades and horseshoes is pretty terrible too

Might actually want to pvp again on the 8th. Till then I think I'll stick to halo for my pvp fix

blazeuk

Cheer up, it was pretty rough out there from what I saw. Tears and I will take responsibility
some day
to get Bob to Mercury ;)
Thanks for helping out a clan member Drizz and Falifax!

Don't worry, that day to take responsibility may be tomorrow, you may have been voted in by me to do it and I heard no objections sooo....

neoism

WHAT THE FUCK is with this redbull code? I'm putting it in but it say invalid.. did I really waste 4 bones on an invalid code... RAGEFACE

do you have to put the - and the / in the code as well...

Pollux

If I buy the TTK legendary edition on Xbox live can I start playing the base game and the expansions now or do I have to wait for 9:15? Sorry if this is a dumb question lol

GutZ31

WHAT THE FUCK is with this redbull code? I'm putting it in but it say invalid.. did I really waste 4 bones on an invalid code... RAGEFACE

Call redbull, there should be contact info on the can, or look them up online at redbullquest.com

Some codes are taken by people using code generation software, so you have to call up red bull when you have a code that doesn't work to get a new one, with proof of purchase of course.

III-V

Should be 8 digits, alpha numeric. If someone has already used our code, you can still get one.

Namikaze1

Trials anyone? Just looking for 8 wins for packages. Maybe mercury.
I guess no one wants to do trials then. Well I'm gonna go back and watch my little brother play Until Dawn then since no one has responded to that post. I could hear him cussing out the game from over here.

GhaleonEB

If I buy the TTK legendary edition on Xbox live can I start playing the base game and the expansions now or do I have to wait for 9:15? Sorry if this is a dumb question lol

You can play now, but I'd really suggest waiting until the 8th. Playing a new character through the reorganized campaign is going to be VERY different than going in now.

Top Bottom