• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Cade

Good run guys! Sorry I disconnected, thanks for letting me back in :p Either of you get any good loot from the big chest?

adin75

No, Heroic is Heroic not hard. Hard is already in the game so if it was hard they'd call it hard and not heroic.

xbox-taken-king-achievements.png

Hmm, I dunno, aren't the story bounties all heroic difficulty in the description but just hard when you select them in the menu?

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Man the connections in PVP is a fucking joke. All players apart from one were red. Making it so hard to get these exotic bounties completed especially the Thorn one.

Question about the Triumphs. I got Skolas yesterday and was just getting the chests done.

Needed a couple on my main char but the app said I already had 19/20. I proceeded to get a chest on Mars and the app said I attained 20/20 and "became legend".

Am I good now for the emblem or should I get all the chests on this one character to be sure? Because somehow I can't find this one chest on Venus, seems it doesn't spawn or is glitched? Used destinychesthunter for that

Kyoufu

Question about the Triumphs. I got Skolas yesterday and was just getting the chests done.

Needed a couple on my main char but the app said I already had 19/20. I proceeded to get a chest on Mars and the app said I attained 20/20 and "became legend".

Am I good now for the emblem or should I get all the chests on this one character to be sure? Because somehow I can't find this one chest on Venus, seems it doesn't spawn or is glitched? Used destinychesthunter for that

As long as you don't delete any characters you'll be fine.

Check easily here. https://www.bungie.net/en/Profile/Triumphs/

Hedera

I feel like we had this discussion not to long ago but does anyone know what playlist I need to play to get the Skyshock map?

Also public event packages don't go to lost items, is that right? Cause I'm pretty sure I had the postmaster full and I did one PE and it didn't appear in lost items. Any confirmation would be appreciated since I'm a bit tired of doing them.

Kyoufu

I feel like we had this discussion not to long ago but does anyone know what playlist I need to play to get the Skyshock map?

Also public event packages don't go to lost items, is that right? Cause I'm pretty sure I had the postmaster full and I did one PE and it didn't appear in lost items. Any confirmation would be appreciated since I'm a bit tired of doing them.

Skyshock is in the Combined Arms playlist.

PE packages don't appear in the lost items section.

Hedera

Yup. Large, reject maps like First Light and Bastion. /vomit
Yeah I remember playing those in the early Destiny days. I would just walk or pull up the sparrow to reach inside buildings and just cap and defend whatever flag was there. Not a huge fan either.

blazeuk

I knew you were lagswitching. The only reason why you could steal my revive snipes.

At least that's an excuse to use, you just push your way in front of me when I get the kill in the first place! I just see myself getting slowly nudged away and wonder what's going on then I see your body standing in front of my scope...

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Man this Thorn bounty is so annoying. More so since I'm having to rely on special and heavy weapons so once I've run out of ammo I gotta camp by a drop and just survive. I did best on Patheon map with a sniper and right next to an ammo drop. I've got to 228 from 0 this morning so do I keep going or try for either Raid and hope a Void primary drops.

I've done VoG so I could go through that quite quickly on Normal for Atheon's Epilogue. I know it isn't the greatest but its better than nothing. Crotas End I've never played so I'd need to complete twice on both difficulties plus there is no guarantee Word of Crota would drop but if it did it would help me a shit load with this bounty.

Then the final task is finding a group lol. Thinking lately about picking up Destiny+TTK on PS4 instead.

At least that's an excuse to use, you just push your way in front of me when I get the kill in the first place! I just see myself getting slowly nudged away and wonder what's going on then I see your body standing in front of my scope...

That's what you get for hardscoping the orb until it glows white. Be glad that it was me, instead of the enemy. Besides, I'd gladly push you off the map to prevent a personal donut.

Ambitious

Man this Thorn bounty is so annoying. More so since I'm having to rely on special and heavy weapons so once I've run out of ammo I gotta camp by a drop and just survive. I did best on Patheon map with a sniper and right next to an ammo drop. I've got to 228 from 0 this morning so do I keep going or try for either Raid and hope a Void primary drops.

I've done VoG so I could go through that quite quickly on Normal for Atheon's Epilogue. I know it isn't the greatest but its better than nothing. Crotas End I've never played so I'd need to complete twice on both difficulties plus there is no guarantee Word of Crota would drop but if it did it would help me a shit load with this bounty.

Then the final task is finding a group lol. Thinking lately about picking up Destiny+TTK on PS4 instead.

For Xyor, you mean? If I'm online, send me an invite.

Rank 4 Felwinter's is a complete troll roll, the middle tier being basically garbage for a shotgun(dat range reducing perk) is a dealbreaker IMO.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
230 more points. Getting more confident with the shotgun now. Still feel robbed in some situations which is probably the lag. Point blanked some guy in the face 2 times only to be 1 hit killed from a further distance from the same guy.

Glad I got the Uppercut Payload. 3 shots per reload on this roll so can usually take out a good few when they are controlling. Thor better be worth all this agro. ;p

Top Bottom