• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Sullichin

Got two more red bull codes for the lovely denizens of DGAF! I'll give them to the first two people to quote. I'll check in about an hour when I get home.

Please only request the code if you don't have the Red Bull quest unlocked (didn't redeem one code). if no one needs it I will just use it for more XP bonus.

GlamFM

Banned
Got two more red bull codes for the lovely denizens of DGAF! I'll give them to the first two people to quote. I'll check in about an hour when I get home.

Please only request the code if you don't have the Red Bull quest unlocked (didn't redeem one code). if no one needs it I will just use it for more XP bonus.

First!

Edit: Thank you! ;)

Nice!

123rl

Edit - missed it

If you do get any more, can I have one please?

Anyone else getting MGS V? I am going to put a pre-order down soon for it with Best Buy and I have to pick it up though :\ wish shipping was free for release date

GlamFM

Banned
Anyone else getting MGS V? I am going to put a pre-order down soon for it with Best Buy and I have to pick it up though :\ wish shipping was free for release date

Getting it for sure, not sure when I´m gonna play it though.

Fallout 4 will probably be my biggest distraction from Destiny this year.

RetroMG

I am, and I know a few others in the thread have mentioned it. I got mine digitally, because that's how I roll these days.

I am, and I know a few others in the thread have mentioned it. I got mine digitally, because that's how I roll these days.
I don't think I want the game digitally just because physical deals at Best Buy are just so good. . but I might go back on my word and order it digitally if you can help me understand the benefits of going ALL digital this generation (currently the only games I have digitally are: Witcher 3, DriveClub, and Destiny). I like not being able to switch games for play sessions but idk if I'm fully committed to the idea of all digital yet (I want to be).

Also if I go all digital I want to upgrade my hard drive and I need to know how :(

Getting it for sure, not sure when I´m gonna play it though.

Fallout 4 will probably be my biggest distraction from Destiny this year.

I'm just now really looking into Fallout 4 and planning for what build I will use, this will be my first Fallout game. But I have a lot of games planned for this fall.

Trakan

Sure, but why would you waste materials on weapon types on their way out of the meta game? The only weapon type I'd re-roll at this point is Sniper Rifles since they're always going to be great.

God tier shotguns will still be God tier shotguns if you're going to use one. While I'd like them to be nerfed into the ground to the point of being unusable, I don't see it happening.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned

Yea got it pre-loaded on XB1 and ready to play tomorrow afternoon. (Praise Singapore - cheap pricing & early unlock)

I regrettably went into the spoiler thread and saw some things I wish I hadn't. :/

Anyone else getting MGS V? I am going to put a pre-order down soon for it with Best Buy and I have to pick it up though : wish shipping was free for release date
Game is amazing so far. Played it for 7 hours straight yesterday and I'm only 3% into the game. Told myself to go to sleep but I just had to do one more mission!

Great palate cleanser for the next two weeks until TTK releases. Feels good to play something else for a while. Wondering how much slower this thread is going to be starting this Tues.

Hmm sigh, I might pick up MGS V digitally and do that with all the other games I plan on getting from now on (maybe excluding CoD and Assassin Creed, so all annual franchise will be physical)

EL CUCO

Its been working for quite some time now since they fixed it

How did they fix it if you can still buy 25 codes for $10 on eBay and the sellers have 100% positive feedback? and they appear to be giving out replacement codes for the ones that don't work
Ahh looks like there's still a chance of getting screwed
I've only seen them on the individual 16oz cans in NY, not sure if they're on the 4pk 8oz
I've seen the 4pk Destiny cans in Target and Walmart

Tecnniqe

Banned
How did they fix it if you can still buy 25 codes for $10 on eBay and the sellers have 100% positive feedback? and they appear to be giving out replacement codes for the ones that don't work

There was a bug with one of the hotfixes that made any redeemable code not give items in-game. Its been fixed since so redeeming works now.

Also what does what he asked for have to do with ebay anyway? If you don't want them to sell the codes don't purchase them. Who knows if they stole them or whatever.

Deku Tree

There was a bug with one of the hotfixes that made any redeemable code not give items in-game. Its been fixed since so redeeming works now.

Also what does what he asked for have to do with ebay anyway? If you don't want them to sell the codes don't purchase them. Who knows if they stole them or whatever.

If people are stealing codes then the cans codes might not work because they are single use.

DGAF let's discuss physical vs digital please :( I thought I was on board for all digital but Best Buy GCU made me reconsider--now I do not know what to do.

Tecnniqe

Banned
DGAF let's discuss physical vs digital please :( I thought I was on board for all digital but Best Buy GCU made me reconsider--now I do not know what to do.

Digital = I want it now with no mess in my house
Physical = I cant even hold all these things and have to wait :(

Lnkn52

Physical especially if you have GCU. I've never traded in so many games.

For Destiny, digital. I'm tired of putting the disc in to play.

I got an email about it a few days ago.
Just wanted to mention this but I got a follow up email saying I had Etheric Light waiting for me at the post master after doing a Daily Heroic Story solo but I never got the actual item in the game. Going to try coop with friends later and see if it shows.

Physical especially if you have GCU. I've never traded in so many games.

For Destiny, digital. I'm tired of putting the disc in to play.

I think the only games that I would trade in that would be more than $8 at the time would be annual franchises (CoD, AC, Madden). But I think that games that don't come out every year would be smart to have digital. IDK though :(

Digital = I want it now with no mess in my house
Physical = I cant even hold all these things and have to wait :(

I like the no mess way of gaming. I don't like putting in discs all the time.

Namikaze1

Good morning, DGAF! How's everyone doing?

efgxrd2.jpg

"Hey Nami, how can I get in on this?"

It's simple, just PM me a pic of your emblem. Make sure it has you PSN ID / Gamertag on it.

"It looks like you're running out of room there. Will I actually get on it?"

Yes. I plan to expand the canvas to include as many as I can. That pic is also several hours old.

"it's small."

It'll be much bigger. Trust me.

"So how long do I have to give you a screenshot of my emblem?"

You have till September 6. After that, I am taking no more in. I have a life you know. :p

"Do you actually?"

No. :'(
Just reminding folks since I haven't gotten a PM in nearly 24 hours. Still some big DGAF players missing like Drizzay, Kadey, and many more.

I got an email about it a few days ago.

Cheers. I never got that email. Are you in a clan on destiny? I can only think that email was sent out to those not in active clans. Either that or it's completely random and knows I have 20+ etheric light in the vault

Edit. Nami I need to sort mine out for you still. Will do it tonight. If I upload the pic straight to Twitter and link you to that is that ok?

Namikaze1

I haven't bought a physical copy of a game for my PS4 since November. Far Cry 4 was the last game I bought physically. Ended up selling my copy one week for nearly $35 and buying the digital copy for $20 the week after I sold it.

Nami I need to sort mine out for you still. Will do it tonight. If I upload the pic straight to Twitter and link you to that is that ok?
it is. :)

Top Bottom