• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Good morning, DGAF! How's everyone doing?

Just reminding folks since I haven't gotten a PM in nearly 24 hours. Still some big DGAF players missing like Drizzay, Kadey, and many more.

I don't know how to crop a screen shot. Do I use Ms Paint or some shit?

I just want my new monarchy emblem to be used.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Finally had a non laggy match and managed to jump up 100 points for Thorn due to a lovely 4.0 K/D and shotgun spree. Only need 70 now and I'm done with this shit. 3000 Crucible points away for Bad Juju so I'll do that in Iron Banner. I'll have 2 exotics to throw in the inventory by tonight. Really keen to try out Thor after the amount of deaths I've received from it.

Then I need to hit rank 5 on Iron Banner for the last remaining goodies. Been a productive weekend for me on Destiny lol. Only things left to do are hard Raids and Skolas for 100% Triumphs. ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

NeOak

I haven't bought a physical copy of a game for my PS4 since November. Far Cry 4 was the last game I bought physically. Ended up selling my copy one week for nearly $35 and buying the digital copy for $20 the week after I sold it.

it is. :)

I'm tempted to buy TTK CE digitally after ejecting by mistake the Destiny disc several times ;-;

Namikaze1

I'm tempted to buy TTK CE digitally after ejecting by mistake the Destiny disc several times ;-;
I was glad I went digital for Destiny. I honestly was trying to get the physical Guardian Edition back then but it was sold out when I went to preorder.

still love this image

8v2V8aO.jpg

DarKshodaN

Grinding 50 Public Events , for this Year 1 Emblem is not fun,i am so sick of it.

But it's the only thing left, so i will not give up now :p

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Grinding 50 Public Events , for this Year 1 Emblem is not fun,i am so sick of it.

Yea not fun at all. Remember doing it back at launch to boost my Vanguard rep. Throw some patrol bounties in and do those while waiting around.

Dave_6

Just reminding folks since I haven't gotten a PM in nearly 24 hours. Still some big DGAF players missing like Drizzay, Kadey, and many more.

Let me get a screen shot here in a few mins and I'll PM you.

Oooh, Eva's selling the Emerald Rook. Not the Victory Eagle, but I'll take it.

Gonna send you a PM in a few minutes, just not sure which emblem to pick.

FFMafia

When I found out about the requirements I had 33/50 for X1 and 17/50 for ps4 already done but man it was a chore. Last requirement for both consoles for me but now it's over thank god

DarKshodaN

Keep it going! Are you using destinypublicevents app / site?

Yes but it's still so boring haha, i am at 26/50, don't think i can finish it Today.

Yea not fun at all. Remember doing it back at launch to boost my Vanguard rep. Throw some patrol bounties in and do those while waiting around.

Sounds like a Plan! Better then waiting all Day for this Events :)

When I found out about the requirements I had 33/50 for X1 and 17/50 for ps4 already done but man it was a chore. Last requirement for both consoles for me but now it's over thank god

Yeah i will be so happy when this crap is done

I was wondering how high the number was when I saw the ticker for Rank 1 complete pop up for 50/50 :( Don't think I'm attempting that anytime soon.

I'm currently at 193 without forcibly grinding them. I just go to any that happen while I'm around and a few from trying to grab 1 a day on each alt In the build up to dlc drops for the exp

I'd recommend trimming down how many public events you have left = to the days left for 1 year to be completed (minus 1 to be safe).

This way, you end up doing 1 a day and you get a daily xp package for it. 2 birds, 1 stone. Less hassle, completing 1 year, and getting max xp packages left.

I haven't bought a physical copy of a game for my PS4 since November. Far Cry 4 was the last game I bought physically. Ended up selling my copy one week for nearly $35 and buying the digital copy for $20 the week after I sold it.

it is. :)

Any tips on getting deal with digital (like if you buy PSN cards from certain places on sale) or do you just don't mind paying full price for new releases?

(How did you get Far Cry 4 for 20? NICE)

b41d421f58ceb1d78b8ed50c75d9208d.jpg

"Tiger Man was awesome!
Tiger Man was noble.
Tiger Man was bestial.
Tiger Man....was wise."

Tiger_Man.jpg

"Some things in world building don't make the cut. When you're building a big world - a giant world - some things don't actually belong in that world. Some things you have to leave on the cutting room floor. And we've learn that as important a thing as flexibility is, equally important is a strong sense of editorial; deciding what to leave behind. And Tiger man - we loved his tie, but we had to leave him behind."-- Joe Staten

DarKshodaN

I'd recommend trimming down how many public events you have left = to the days left for 1 year to be completed (minus 1 to be safe).

This way, you end up doing 1 a day and you get a daily xp package for it. 2 birds, 1 stone. Less hassle, completing 1 year, and getting max xp packages left.

That's a good idea, i did Today 20 Public Events , will slow it down now for max profit, thanks for the tip

Top Bottom