• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Kyne

anyone else finding it hard to play? I still love the game and am super stoked for TTK but since I've gotten all my triumphs done, I can't really manage to push myself to get on aside from a daily public event.

I just want the meta to change already..

I should use this time to catch up on other games before TTK arrives.

darthbob

anyone else finding it hard to play? I still love the game and am super stoked for TTK but since I've gotten all my triumphs done, I can't really manage to push myself to get on aside from a daily public event.

I just want the meta to change already..

I should use this time to catch up on other games before TTK arrives.

Yeah, I'm trying to grind out IB so I can get to Rank 4 for the Titan Class Item, but it's... been trying, to say the least. Blink shotgunners, Thorn, TLW, it's all too much to handle and was the reason I stopped playing PvP months ago.

There's not much point in complaining, I know, because it's getting fixed/changed in 2 weeks, but still.

SonComet

So I had no idea that I was only missing ghosts, hunter, and warlock mastery for guardian lord... I guess I should play on my hunter for once and remake my warlock...

zewone

Hold me closer, tiny dancer.

YZponUm.gif

All shotguns in this game are bullshit.

They need to make them a 2 shot kill minimum.

the ranged Shot Packaged and RangeFinder have been really insane with high impacts shotties such as PartyCrasher, Matador and Felinters

the frustration stems when a Pulse Rifle and Auto Rifle carrying is unloading on a Shotty carrier from 15 feet away pump him full of lead then Bam, body length one shot call from ranged Shot Package or Range Finder

I can't wait for 2.0 to bring Auto Rifles back.

FFS, grinding marks in vangaurd playlist... Winters Run 5 or 6 times in a row. I quit the last 3 or 4. Sorry randoms, I think that's what Vas said was the definition of insanity.

aett

Hey, I just wanted to thank all the people who gave me advice the other day. Between that, and actually having a surprising amount of spare time here-and-there over the weekend, I just reached 20 a few minutes ago.

Unfortunately, I haven't even dipped my toes in the easiest Strikes yet - my PS Plus ran out recently, and I've been waiting for payday (tomorrow) to resubscribe. After that, I'll finally be able to start doing those and earn better gear.

Special mention to the advice about saving blue armor engrams for level 20. I ultimately only had one blue armor engram (along with three blue weapons and a blue hunter cloak), but when I hit 20 and decoded it, I got a kickass piece of chest armor with light.

Dalek

We are ready to do the raid hard mode but we are 2 short-we have some no shows. Can anyone join?

Friend- MDavis360
PSN

Gritesh

We are ready to do the raid hard mode but we are 2 short-we have some no shows. Can anyone join?

Friend- MDavis360
PSN

Which raid>?

Nevermind I see its VOG Hard Mode, if you need someone still I can come but it will be my first time doing Hard Mode.

PSN: Gritesh

zewone

Most people would run away when they hear a super used, but I go looking for the snipe.

There's nothing like turning a huge threat into a laugh.

KzRuxKm.gif

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I haven't gotten a negative in days on pvp, feelsgoodman.jpg.

I don't know what changed, at first i was so awful at pvp I dunno if it's the better gear (this helps) or getting familiar with the maps, or actually getting the destiny pvp. I changed my approach to these fights too instead of going all zerg rush, I choose when to engage, when to wait, also got better at reading the motion tracker.

still my all-time KD is negative (0.9) thanks in part to my early days at being shitty on pvp. I mean by no means am a pro like some gaffers, but ain't no scrub either now. Though I'll probably get my ass kicked on Trials anyway lol

Falifax

What happened?

Yesterday me and Drizzay were carrying Taiste (Bob?). Long story short, after like 4 or 5 attempts we couldn't get her to Mercury, Drizzay was tired and after so many tries also kind of frustrated that we couldn't do it, so he called it a day.

I'm partly to blame because of my lack of patience which brought us into unnecessary situations that cost us some of the matches. This was my first legit carry and sometimes I forgot to take it slow and not rush all the time.

Top Bottom