• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

I've been watching Youtube videos with tips, especially for my subclass, spent two weeks grinding Dragon strikes for Hopscotch, 100+ motes for the perfect reroll, swapped to Bumper Jumper, learned not to keep fighting when I'm hurt, and have been really practicing and working on hard at getting better at Crucible. So this is a really great feeling. (Scoreboard not embedded, so I don't spam the thread with bragging. I'm JohnOfMars on that board, btw.)

Needless to say, I'm usually not this good, but I am improving. Maybe one day I'll make it Mercury without Drizz/Rubenov. /successtory

Little late with my reply but just came across your post. The lower barrel is indeed a real thing and it changes the recoil.

Mateba Model 6
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDVVUmr3lcQ

That's fine, but notice where the hammer is located. It makes total sense, the ones in destiny don't.

If you are going to ask that question seriously, you should also ask how a hand cannon can have 13 highly explosive rounds.

Space magic is the best answer.

I'm sure we can let that slide, we have time traveling machines, I'm sure the tech is available. If they explained my question as space magic, I would let it go. But since Bungie has said nothing about it, the hand cannon design bothers me.

I will also forever curse them, and their testers for leaving the radar in a position where it will be covered by pop-up messages, when there are other screen locations available. Top right or bottom right would have been fine. If not pressure Sony to allow us to relocate the messages. What use is a radar that is covered by messages? Fuck it!

Dalek

Looks like I now have enough people for the raid today! Thanks, DGAF-I can't wait.

In as far as what to bring for vault of glass hard-should I bring my gallahorn or a void heavy?

Karl2177

VJlWF4P.gif

Oh.

todd360

I really want a pair of those new astros from the thread on gaming side for taken king now. Why do they have to come out like a whole month after? :/

I wonder if gamestop would take my cracked playstation golds

Anyone want to play trials or something? Feel like can't nobody stop me, I'm a hot tahder.

bitsurugi

Matchmaking gave me Bardi, from Invigorate and his mates in skirmish.

Needless to say, they did what they do best. He was super cool and good sport, didn't use their heavies, chit chat after the match. Nice guy. He did a no scope snipe when i was bladedancing. You don't see such snipes every day. Did my best, but got my 1st negative KD of the day.

Got told what is my place :D

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Ordered the Hori FPS pro fr NCSX website based on the GAF reviews. Cannot wait to try this baby out on Destiny. I prefer the Xbox controller layout for FPS games and the crap build quality of the DS4 just is isn't holding up anymore as I have gone through 2 of them already.
ordered one too, curiosity got the best of me and I saw there was an amazon seller and I had some rewards points I could use. Should be interesting.

I like the PS4 controller but I too am massively disappointed by their build quality. the one that came with my destiny PS4 didn't even last 6 months :/

todd360

You ain't got no ghost, you ain't got no engram
Let's just be honest, let's just be real
You ain't got no glimmer, you ain't got no glim glim
You stay with that drama, let's just be real

Uh, just keep it real with ya
You the only guardian here feeling yourself
Walk in, them female guardians start filming
They sittin' with da speaka, exotic ass still grinning, it's on
Honest, so hot, mind on a comet expansion
Fast life sometimes feel like I'm in a sparrow
I don't give a fuck, female guardian with or without a exotic
Fat joke, pockets lean back like a recliner
I'm in this, representing West tower
Lotta people try to tell me I'm the next guardian
xur gang, got it tatted by my left eye
thorn gang over here, no last word
female guardian you know I'm all about the business
From beginning to the ending never simpin', never slippin'
Sippin' P-A-T-R-O-to the-N
And if I'm in the tower know it's complaints from the vanguard
On the real

You could call anyone you want
I'ma kill 'em all, bet on it
Said we the only ones that stuntin' now
Let's just be real

Yeah let's just be honest, let's just be real
Let's just be honest, we all know the deal
So let's just be honest, let's just be real

Uh, slow down babe, it's enough, to go round back
Been drinkin' like you thirsty
How you make it to my section in the tower
Nah, I ain't trippin', shit is nada
They say it ain't trickin' if you got it
female guardian I'm a boss like Osiris
Rock rahool and I still pop Molly
Roll up good last city, ladeedadee
It's just me and all my dudebro titans
At your door like the shining, egh
Feel like can't nobody stop me, I'm a hot hot
And the female guardian that I'm with know she hot stuff
Pull up in the hot reused assets ship, ballin' get yo hops up
If you got a problem need a hotline
9-1-1 but we don't ever call the nonexistent cops, for real

You could call anyone you want
I'ma kill 'em all, bet on it
Said we the only ones that stuntin' now
Let's just be real

Yeah let's just be honest, let's just be real
Let's just be honest, we all know the deal
So let's just be honest, let's just be real

the lag is so comical, I sadly rarely remember to record my moments

there was this hunter crouching near a control point and my Titan punched that hunter 4 times, thump, thump, thump, thump until he lagged deathed 2 seconds after my fourth melee

hahahaha

ordered one too, curiosity got the best of me and I saw there was an amazon seller and I had some rewards points I could use. Should be interesting.

I like the PS4 controller but I too am massively disappointed by their build quality. the one that came with my destiny PS4 didn't even last 6 months :/

Would love to get you and everyone else's impressions. My biggest hesitation is that there doesn't appear to be a headphone jack.

Kyoufu

Would love to get you and everyone else's impressions. My biggest hesitation is that there doesn't appear to be a headphone jack.

Get yourself an Astro Mixamp (or an alternative). The DS4's audio output isn't all that great quality and it sucks up your battery life more so than usual.

My controller should arrive tomorrow. Looking forward to trying it out and seeing if I can tap fire guns better with the triggers on it.

todd360

Looked up these two guys on trials report we faced yesterday and they had like 85% win rate and 2 k/d. Looked up their recent teammates and it came up Toddv360 and okayrene. Get your damn super fiends off trials, Todd!!!

Huh. Wonder who it was. Those stats sound really good.

Can someone good at skolas help here? We've got an spot open and have gotten to mines a bunch but one guy had to drop. Bubblebro and radiance with mics. Msg me psn same as gaf...halp!

DjRalford

Ok,

I finish work at 7am, After sleep i then have Monday afternoon / evening where i can play before reset as i have the kids tuesday.

I need to do POE 32 for an armor core to pick up the helm from varkis

I need someone to help me to 5 wins on Trials for the gauntlets

Then i'll be 34

shermas

After spending almost 10k glimmer rerolling my Ash Factory for a good roll (I never really got one... I finally gave up), I just got a Ragegast Fury (or whatever it's called) with Tripod and Horseshoes and Grenades in IB.

RNG, pls

Top Bottom