• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

I'm glad G&H perk is getting nerfed for RL. I have a RL with G&H, almost maxed Blast Radius and Velocity and it's just filthy. I don't need to worry about missing with my RL, because well I don't have to, G&H proximity trigger has ridiculous range and it just downs groups of 2 or 3 with such ease I feel bad.

All the changes I've read regarding balancing on PVP for 2.0 are great to me.

Yeah G&H on rockets right now might as well be replaced with the Gorgon debuff. You just fire into a general area where you know someone is and, lag willing, they die.

Balancing patch looks great even though I'm a bit concerned about Red Death becoming the new Thorn. Hand Cannon nerf doesn't seem to be as bad as first described, only appears to be about 2 bullets removed from the magazine. Crucible HC was like 9 shots and could still hit at range, Fatebringer still had 10 shots, and apparently they can now all roll Firefly now.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Me, when I play Destiny PVP:

sebjmtd-imguri0ua5.gif

Daemul

lmao watching the red bull stream where they play mayhem on Sector 618 and somebody switches to Bladedancer mid game. Dunno why but I'm hysterical.

I'm surprised that it took someone that long to switch subclass, Bladedancer was clearly the superior choice to play with.

Deku Tree

"Touch of Malice" is Luke Smiths favorite Destiny weapon. It has a really cool grimoire card. It must be an exotic sword IMO.

Yeah Luke Said the raid won't be available day 1. No announcement on the plan yet.

They gave the name for the chain lightening auto rifle on the show but I forgot it. Zydrion something?

Deku Tree

Luke also said rank ups now give a guaranteed 5 motes of light and five strange coins.

Luke said GHorn is not coming back in year 2 even when they later possibly re-introduce other old exotics.

The new IGN PAX interview was really good. Worth watching. Most of the new info happens towards the end.

todd360

I'm surprised that it took someone that long to switch subclass, Bladedancer was clearly the superior choice to play with.

I suspect that nightstalker will be amazing in the right hands. I don't mean in terms of super. The super super is obviously not as good for pvp. I mean the rest of what the class has to offer. We will have to wait and see.

Not sure if I'm late, but according to Planet Destiny, the raid won't be available on the 15th. I'm kind of relieved as I won't have to rush to grind to 40.

https://twitter.com/DestinyNews_net/status/638105060908630020

Thank god. Nami will be ready to raid on the 15th. I can't keep up to him unless I skip work lol.

This is from trials today. Pls watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkyLrbTgkBU

I suspect that nightstalker will be amazing in the right hands. I don't mean in terms of super. The super super is obviously not as good for pvp. I mean the rest of what the class has to offer. We will have to wait and see.

Thank god. Nami will be ready to raid on the 15th. I can't keep up to him unless I skip work lol.

This is from trials today. Pls watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkyLrbTgkBU

Damn, impressive. So many close calls.

EL CUCO

Luke also said rank ups now give a guaranteed 5 motes of light and five strange coins.

Luke said GHorn is not coming back in year 2 even when they later possibly re-introduce other old exotics.

The new IGN PAX interview was really good. Worth watching. Most of the new info happens towards the end.
Guess I'm not leveling up this Ghorn I just got.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
"Touch of Malice" is Luke Smiths favorite Destiny weapon. It has a really cool grimoire card. It must be an exotic sword IMO.

Yeah Luke Said the raid won't be available day 1. No announcement on the plan yet.

They gave the name for the chain lightening auto rifle on the show but I forgot it. Zydrion something?
It's called Ukonvasara

LTWood12

Figured the raid would be a week later. Definitely ok with that. Will hard be available immediately after beating normal I wonder?

Sorry I had to drop, heading out to a family dinner. Can't believe we got robbed like that after the kill.

Np, thanks for the attempts. It's absurd there aren't checkpoints at each round, but that's beating a dead horse.

Thanks for the finish alucard and babyghost. 7 hours and 10 min this first skolas wtf :/...

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Well ain't Thorn OP. Can't even imagine what its like fully upgraded. First time using a hand cannon so taking some while to adjust but it's quite enjoyable.
Dont hate me. (¬‿¬)

Spoo

Matador is excellent in PvP.
Spear is amazing in PvE, Black Hammer tier impact and you can roll for the elements you need.

I actually use the Matador in PvE since it dropped long before a Found Verdict did for me. Great weapon for both imo

edit: I'm going to be on doing a whole lot of nothing, so if anyone needs help with raids / poe 28-34, let me know (preferably raids for your triumphs)

X-Frame

I wonder if 2.0 will somehow mess with the existing bounties we have.

If in 2.0 they're completely re-doing bounties for PvE and PvP, then will any existing ones we're waiting to turn in disappear?

DjRalford

I wonder if 2.0 will somehow mess with the existing bounties we have.

If in 2.0 they're completely re-doing bounties for PvE and PvP, then will any existing ones we're waiting to turn in disappear?

god i hope not, can you imagine the carnage if everyone loses their 10 completed 5000xp bounties

Putting one of my cats down this week.
Wish TTK was here already so I could beat the ever loving shit out of Oyrx. Would certainty make me feel a lot better right now.

zewone

What are you talking about?

Matador - God tier until the 15th

Spear - Its in the top 5 sniper rifles at least until the 15th

I panicked hard when the hunter got into shotgun range. Wasted two golden gun shots.

Matador is excellent in PvP.
Spear is amazing in PvE, Black Hammer tier impact and you can roll for the elements you need.
The Spear only has 3 shots. That doesn't seem worth using for PVE.

DjRalford

Wish TTK was here already so I could beat the ever loving shit out of Oyrx. Would certainty make me feel a lot better right now.

Sorry to hear that

grab a titan, goto crucible and just go round punching everything in the face, works for me when i need to vent.

Sorry to hear that, Math. As others have said, wreck some faces in crucible. Titan smash or nova bomb a huge group of people.

Top Bottom