• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Not sure if I'm late, but according to Planet Destiny, the raid won't be available on the 15th. I'm kind of relieved as I won't have to rush to grind to 40.

https://twitter.com/DestinyNews_net/status/638105060908630020

good.

I'm surprised that it took someone that long to switch subclass, Bladedancer was clearly the superior choice to play with.

lol i probably would have done the same. the new supers don't look that great IMO. Why would i want to throw Hammers in Mayhem when I can just Golden Gun everyone?

The way it happened in game though just had me cracking up. All these void arrows and hammers flying around and then one guy who can't shake the habit emerges from behind a box swinging his arc blade. I'm still dying.

Gritesh

Anyone doing hard mode VOG tonight that I can tag along for? Want to get it done before TTK
Edit : deathjr can I get in on your group?

GutZ31

I totally forgot they can't be rolled with Field Scout anymore. Never used Extended Mag - how much does it add to the mag?

I don't know, but now I feel like showing off.

My babies are not limited to these, but these are some of my prized/rarest snipes.
eLlmCcv.png
pWY93Y8.png
phb4SsX.png

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Any Gaf clans open? trying to come back and only level 31 :(

No clan is more active in all aspects of the game. Rufus has PVE on lockdown and the general has PVP on lockdown along with the droves of knights and captains. And of course I can also do things like snipe, solo raids, etc. Join SEXY.

Speaking of I'm up for some PVP. IB train?

X-Frame

Running around in PvP with a Suros is pretty fun. I bet everyone I kill are all confused as to why anyone would use it.

Can't wait for Dark Suros!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I rolled a perfect spear but it doesn't feel anywhere as good as HB so I dismantled it.

I usually play games on default settings but I had to turn the sensitivity to 7. It felt too slow normally.

Kalamari

I feel that it will take more than just a long range offensive super to make the Titan good in PvP. Shotgun nerfs will help, but I still feel that the biggest obstacle for Titans in PvP is their mobility. Yes, some people can play very well with Titans using catapult and shotguns, but they are still an easy target for other classes if they are at a medium to long range.

I am crossing my fingers for Titan mobility improvement with the upcoming patch, but not holding my breath.

darthbob

link pl0x?

I think they did an interview at PAX live on a stream, so it might be a bit before we can watch it again. :/

Slightly off topic, but any Iron Banner trains going? Trying to hit Rank 4 before reset so I can get dat sexy Titan butt-towel.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I feel that it will take more than just a long range offensive super to make the Titan in PvP. Shotgun nerfs will help, but I still feel that the biggest obstacle for Titans in PvP is their mobility. Yes, some people can play very well with Titans using catapult and shotguns, but they are still an easy target for other classes if they are at a medium to long range.

A top level Titan is faster than any class. The majority of players just can't play at that level. A comparison would be Dhalsim in MVC2. He's the best character in that game but nobody has the execution to play him at that level.

Ocelott

No clan is more active in all aspects of the game. Rufus has PVE on lockdown and the general has PVP on lockdown along with the droves of knights and captains. And of course I can also do things like snipe, solo raids, etc. Join SEXY.

Speaking of I'm up for some PVP. IB train?

Done. Jaydoog

If there's one thing 343 does way better than Bungie, it's live commentary. Obviously DeeJ and Lars aren't commentators and the Red Bull stream looked like an impromptu sort of thing to begin with. Nevertheless, they could have at least gotten the highlights and kills to sync up. Half the time the Spark runner wasn't on camera when it was scored. Bannerfall and Frontier look amazing, but they did a lackluster job of selling it and it ultimately ended up being awkward as hell.

Bravo, Golden Boy and the other casters for Halo can talk over a dog taking a shit and I'd get hyped.

Kalamari

A top level Titan is faster than any class. The majority of players just can't play at that level. A comparison would be Dhalsim in MVC2. He's the best character in that game but nobody has the execution to play him at that level.

Faster, absolutely, but I don't think they have the side to side acceleration that the other classes possess.

ocean

Banned
If there's one thing 343 does way better than Bungie, it's live commentary. I get it, Deej and Lars aren't commentators and the Red Bull stream looked like an impromptu sort of thing. Nevertheless, they could have at least gotten the highlights and kills to sync up. Bannerfall and Frontier look amazing, but they did a lackluster job of selling it. The whole thing was awkward as hell.

Bravo, Golden Boy and the other casters for Halo can talk over a dog taking a shit and I'd get hyped.
I had a tiny silver of hope Shaxx would be the announcer for the Red Bull thing :p

I hate all of you with LDRs. I was barely lucky to have one drop before TDB stock disappeared, but the one I had on my old account with Clown Cartridge was way better. Nothing like a Sniper with 8 rounds.

GutZ31

I hate all of you with LDRs. I was barely lucky to have one drop before TDB stock disappeared, but the one I had on my old account with Clown Cartridge was way better. Nothing like a Sniper with 8 rounds.

But did you ever have a Supremacy? :D

Top Bottom