• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

daedalius

Putting one of my cats down this week.
Wish TTK was here already so I could beat the ever loving shit out of Oyrx. Would certainty make me feel a lot better right now.

I know that feel bro :(

Well ain't Thorn OP. Can't even imagine what its like fully upgraded. First time using a hand cannon so taking some while to adjust but it's quite enjoyable.
Dont hate me. (¬‿¬)

Don't get too used to it, even compared to other HCs. Its aim assist, range, and bullet magnetism are on another level.

phew, got to rank 5 iron banner. bought everything. now i just hope bungie sends me that etheric light for playing a heroic mission with a fireteam from that email offer they sent me and my titan will be 34 before i even got to any expansion.

Dalek

To everyone who helped me beat Vault of Glass on hard just now-you guys rock. And I hope you enjoyed seeing me fall to my doom while Aetheon was looking right at me.

lt519

Bought a Red Bull for the code and it seems someone had already redeemed it. Sent a picture to Red Bull but doubtful I'll hear back. If anyone has any extra I'd appreciate one!

FyreWulff

I wonder if 2.0 will somehow mess with the existing bounties we have.

If in 2.0 they're completely re-doing bounties for PvE and PvP, then will any existing ones we're waiting to turn in disappear?

My brother's account still has the original Queen's Wrath bounties on it. Your bounties will be fine.

What about Party Crasher +1?

God tier if you get the right roll. You want Aggressive Ballistics, Shot Package, and a middle perk that increases range. The final perk is up to you. I like Kneepads (to slide farther). It has slightly less impact than Matador 64 and Felwinter's Lie, but has a faster fire rate. Great for PVE and PVP.

Hedera

I've on a pvp kick to max out marks and these were my best two games. Destiny is my first competitive experience when it comes to online shooters so I'm pretty pleased with these. Nothing to special but for me this is an exception. To top it of I even got a "gg" message from someone!

Am I making the clan proud?
Vz1PyON.jpg

Anyone on XBONE want to do trials? Lighthouse of course would be cool, but I don't care if it doesn't happen. I went last week as my ultimate accomplishment in Destiny, so that's cool. I'm kinda just hoping for shaders and a cloak.

I'd like to give it another go, but I also don't want to deal with LFG's 'must have 10+ kd and 10,000 flawless runs' criteria.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
I got t-bag'd for the first time haha, think the guy was jelly since I hit him with a Fist of Havoc then killed 3 buddies with an RPG then nearly killed him again at spawn point. I wanted to get the guy back with a dance but didn't tsince we was whooping ass so a I danced at the end.

3rd match now I've hit 30 kills since using Thorn. Loving this fucking thing, wished I'd got it a lot sooner. I think now I'm more confident with PVP I'll start playing it alot more and hopefully with you guys.

God bless that the raid will not be available day one. I would not want to have to feel pressured to beat it so soon before enjoying the content of TTK.

InFamy

Neo Member
Hey Destiny-Gaf I'm sorry of this has been asked before, but how long do Raids/Nightfall Strikes take? I've done everything I could that has matchmaking on PS3 so I figured I should try one before I start college tomorrow.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Anyone on XBONE want to do trials? Lighthouse of course would be cool, but I don't care if it doesn't happen. I went last week as my ultimate accomplishment in Destiny, so that's cool. I'm kinda just hoping for shaders and a cloak.

I'd like to give it another go, but I also don't want to deal with LFG's 'must have 10+ kd and 10,000 flawless runs' criteria.

I can give it a go dude. Never done it before but might as well try before it goes.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
how's plan c for pvp? the 'instant charge after being drawn' perk sounds really useful when a zerg rushing idiot with a shotgun is coming at you.

Hey Destiny-Gaf I'm sorry of this has been asked before, but how long do Raids/Nightfall Strikes take? I've done everything I could that has matchmaking on PS3 so I figured I should try one before I start college tomorrow.
if the team you are playing with is good and know what they are doing I guess like 15-20 minutes? otherwise it could take about an hour or more.

edit: Meant Raids. Nightfalls could take around 10 minutes depending on the gear equipped.

ich00

If you have a raid team that's experienced you can do the Crota raid in about 30 - 45 mins. VoG is a little longer, so maybe and hour and hour and fifteen. Nightfalls can be done pretty quickly, maybe 20 mins or so.

I've on a pvp kick to max out marks and these were my best two games. Destiny is my first competitive experience when it comes to online shooters so I'm pretty pleased with these. Nothing to special but for me this is an exception. To top it of I even got a "gg" message from someone!

Am I making the clan proud?

Very! 😋

Dishy

Unconfirmed Member
I imagine the Raid coming out two weeks after TTK launch, so like 29th of September. I hope I'm wrong and it comes out one week after the launch lol

DjRalford

I imagine the Raid coming out two weeks after TTK launch, so like 29th of September. I hope I'm wrong and it comes out one week after the launch lol

i have 12 days off work from the 16th to the 28th so i'm hoping it releases 22nd so i get a good run before going back to work.

InFamy

Neo Member
If you have a raid team that's experienced you can do the Crota raid in about 30 - 45 mins. VoG is a little longer, so maybe and hour and hour and fifteen. Nightfalls can be done pretty quickly, maybe 20 mins or so.
Okay cool. Hopefully I can knock those all out today then. Thanks!

Sky Walker

I just have solo'd Crota's End for the first time ever. Dem bones+Nighthawk+Ghorn made the experience not that hard. I think I'm pretty much finished from Year 1 Destiny now "Already collected all exotic weapons and armors". Now I can say that I'm all ready for The
Phantom Pain
Taken King!

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I'm loving the roll I got for my Fulcrum, pretty much perfect. Stability is insane with this thing. RoF great for a HC, only 6 bullets in the mag so LiTC procs more often. Crazy it took just 2 tries at reforging, finally the RNGods smiled at me. I can now use an exotic in the other slots instead of the primary one.

Top Bottom