• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

I didn't get my Gjallarhorn until HoW and even I am ready to see it go.

Fatebringer, Found Verdict, and Gjallarhorn on every character for nearly all PvE activity is kinda boring.

I am too. I didn't get my Gally until I had already beaten all the content in the game, pre HoW at least. As awesome as it is, I miss using other Exotics in PVE. Gally wasn't necessary to beat end game content, but it was just too good a weapon to not use if you had it.

Source?

Not that I don't believe you or anything. Just not sure where everyone is getting this info from. I've been out of the loop for a few days.

Bungie went into this thoroughly at the end last week. It's either in the weekly update or some other official channel. Any one can get to lvl 40 easily now so why would lvl 38 the start for end game content?

Bungie went into this thoroughly at the end last week. It's either in the weekly update or some other official channel. Any one can get to lvl 40 easily now so why would lvl 38 the start for end game content?

Cool. I'll take a read through. I'm not second guessing it or anything. I haven't read anything new about TTK over the last bunch of days because of real life stuff. Just want to see what I missed so I can catch up.

Edit: I guessed 38 simply because it had always been two levels below max level in the past.

ocean

Banned
Is there a way to check on DTR what the highest kills in one game has been?

Just inspected a 76-9 (12k points) on Control the other day. That's gotta be a record, damn.

rc213

Playing Space Magic man in IB and somehow the last bounty from 10 Crucible/IB bounty left is the Heavy Weapons. Whaaaaa not bad for 1 hr 30 mins

Frenden

Banned
Even if they make it to 45 seconds I want this.

What did they say about thirty second revives in the Nightfall? Is it that we can be revived AFTER thirty seconds or we only have thirty seconds to attempt one?

I'm assuming after thirty given the way other activities work, but I'm fuzzy on it. I was only half paying attention.

DjRalford

What did they say about thirty second revives in the Nightfall? Is it that we can be revived AFTER thirty seconds or we only have thirty seconds to attempt one?

I'm assuming after thirty given the way other activities work, but I'm fuzzy on it. I was only half paying attention.

I think it is that after 30 seconds you can respawn yourself, as long as the remainder of your team does not die, in which case you'd wipe.

If so it means an anchor can sit back whilst 2 go to town knowing they need not be riskily revived.

Whenever people are teamed up in Rumble I automatically assume they are boosting kills/wins.

My friends and I went in there together one time. We didn't boost. For me, it's a lot more fun to kill your friends while talking in party chat than killing randoms. But I bet most people who go in together are boosting.

Frenden

Banned
I've been mostly Hunter and Warlock focused since launch, but as of HoW, I started to play more and more with my Titan.

Skating is awesome. It's as close to Tribes as I've gotten in a FPS outside of Tribes. It feels sooo good.

Even better is skating back or to the side evasively. Shotgun fool rushing you? Tap-skate back three times and mow him down with your TLW. Yes.

My friends and I went in there together one time. We didn't boost. For me, it's a lot more fun to kill your friends while talking in party chat than killing randoms. But I bet most people who go in together are boosting.

Yeah it could be fun, but I'm always a little skeptical since a lot of people use scummy tatics for loot. Also I'm just salty because these are the rumble games where I don't get 1st ;p

ocean

Banned
If anyone ever doubts 2.0 is badly needed, this is what you get when a top-level player uses a Bladedancer, Thorn, a perfect roll shotgun, a proximity detonating rocket, with Blink and QuickDraw with randoms:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y2MjAvVC6VU

This is insane. Wat. 76 kills. Lol I'll repost later in the day when people wake up this is some crazy gameplay :p

Raybunny

If anyone ever doubts 2.0 is badly needed, this is what you get when a top-level player uses a Bladedancer, Thorn, a perfect roll shotgun, a proximity detonating rocket, with Blink and QuickDraw with randoms:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y2MjAvVC6VU

This is insane. Wat. 76 kills. Lol I'll repost later in the day when people wake up this is some crazy gameplay :p

We played against that guy yesterday. He was lagging SHIT! Maybe cause of the lag but the match was tied. Aside that, quickdraw is OP as hell.

Kalamari

He's from 13 Devils clan. That thorn, felwinter's, and blink are so dirty. I think I need a shower after watching that.

ocean

Banned
He's from 13 Devils clan. That thorn, felwinter's, and blink are so dirty. I think I need a shower after watching that.
He carried my little bro to Mercury once, really cool guy, and he's as good with as a Gunslinger or with sniper as he is with that shotty so it isn't like "oh you only do good cause you abuse broken stuff in the game".

But this video is like the purest, most concentrated explanation of what needs tweaking in this game :p

Chris is cool. Probably the best player in the game IMO and a nice dude to boot. Nobody wanted to play skrims if he was on the team. He's like Destiny's Ogre.

Top Bottom