• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Frenden

Banned
Chris is cool. Probably the best player in the game IMO and a nice dude to boot. Nobody wanted to play skrims if he was on the team. He's like Destiny's Ogre.

It looked like he was playing with Mask of the Third Man there. I always heard that was subpar and have opted for Lucky Raspberry when Bladedancering (which isn't super often, mostly Gunslinger here).

I wonder if the little bit of extra super is worth it.

ocean

Banned
Chris is cool. Probably the best player in the game IMO and a nice dude to boot. Nobody wanted to play skrims if he was on the team. He's like Destiny's Ogre.
For sure. A lot of top players let it get to their heads. I don't know the guy and had never played with him. Sent him a message saying I'd love for the little kid to see Mercury once and I didn't wanna have him wait a month raffling a million streams :p he just said sure I'll get on in 15, no hassle. He even streamed it so I could see the kid play.

Being nice and cool is something too many people online forget.

Geez that Chris video doesn't seem like 70 whatever kills but more like 50 haha unreal.

I've seen him play a little and everytime he's having a conversation and makes it seem like he doesn't even try.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
The Hopscotch is better than advertised.

39 kills in my first game with it lol

zewone

GG

vrBObKK.jpg

Hey would anyone be able to help me take my friend through the Nightfall? She hasn't played since Vanilla and is only 29 so we are kinda struggling. PSN is Sentinalprimus

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Hey would anyone be able to help me take my friend through the Nightfall? She hasn't played since Vanilla and is only 29 so we are kinda struggling. PSN is Sentinalprimus
Still need help?

Edit: every time I try to join you it boots me out of destiny servers. Tried 5 times. Da hell.

That screenshot tells me that you encountered a Fireteam that accidentally wound up in Skirmish when they were trying to run a Dragon Strike. And your "teammate" was a Dreg from the Cosmodrome that somehow glitched into the match. Bungie needs to patch that shiznit.

DjRalford

Thanks to pixxxels and pat for helping me through PoE, was a clean run too, just need to get 3 wins in trials later and I'll be 34.

Assuming there are still first timers looking to do it, I can run some more Skolas Schools today.

Apologies to people I missed on Saturday, haven't been able to play for a while but today should be okay.

Took 5 different people. In the first group, we were all first timers.

3 first timers is very rough. One experienced person and two people who are legally blind is fine though, haha.

Fonz72

Assuming there are still first timers looking to do it, I can run some more Skolas Schools today.

Apologies to people I missed on Saturday, haven't been able to play for a while but today should be okay.

3 first timers is very rough. One experienced person and two people who are legally blind is fine though, haha.

Well, I'm sort of experienced now! I guess I will be running it again with a key next week!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

Are you going to be doing runs tomorrow? I'm kinda uneasy about going through it with 3 first timers. I'm pretty confident in myself, but everything that's supposed to be easy in this game is hard an vice versa - my first raid was VoG HM and breezed right through it. Crota on NM led to me getting stuck with my group in the very first place of all things.

Acidote

I'm that sort of legally blind and missing Skolas for the Triumph, but I won't be home for the next 8 hours since I'll be in the hospital visiting my dad as soon as I leave the office. I would very much need a sherpa (or two considering my skill and that I'm still missing etheric lights to be 34) but I don't know if there will be people around between 6pm and 1am CEST.

Ashler

I never thought I'd say this of another PvP FPS after Quake 3, but i'm starting to really enjoy Destiny PvP because of the Iron Banner. Starting to feel a bit more comfortable playing it:

GlamFM

Banned
I'm that sort of legally blind and missing Skolas for the Triumph, but I won't be home for the next 8 hours since I'll be in the hospital visiting my dad as soon as I leave the office. I would very much need a sherpa (or two considering my skill and that I'm still missing etheric lights to be 34) but I don't know if there will be people around between 6pm and 1am CEST.

Boguester will get you through it even if you AFK the entire thing ;)

That screenshot tells me that you encountered a Fireteam that accidentally wound up in Skirmish when they were trying to run a Dragon Strike. And your "teammate" was a Dreg from the Cosmodrome that somehow glitched into the match. Bungie needs to patch that shiznit.

Yeah pretty much. Kinda like that video of Chris getting 76 kills, it only happens with terrible teammates and terrible opponents. Can't wait for custom games if they ever happen. I enjoy the competitive scene but there isn't much of it currently.

Also, are you a new player? Check out the OP, it has a lot of useful links. Feel free ask any questions about leveling up your Guardian. Hawkian has newbie raids every Thursday and many other people around here are happy to Sherpa newbies.

Izuna

Banned
So... LFGers aren't really worth playing with huh. Probably my best performance but couldn't 9-0 this time because they didn't know how to super properly (and always, always died in heavy round).

Work is going to be so hard today, at least it's only for five hours. I really gotta sleep...

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Cobalt Flag/video/8288476
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Cobalt Flag/video/8288462

NLB is the best

(go here and click play all to see a little compilation: http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Cobalt Flag/videos)

only got to 8-1 because of scrubs AHHHHHH

Ashler

My only remaining Triumphs now are Lvl 35 Skolas and Hard Mode Crota, but first I gotta beat regular Crota in order to attempt Hard Mode, right?

I'm not sure if HM is locked from the start. I know that in the VoG, HM is locked until you beat NM, but i'm note sure about Crota.

However, if the case, you could always join up a team who has Hard Crota unlocked.

bitsurugi

LOOOOL Phaeton delivers! <3

When you coming back buddy? Miss your opening chips noises in party chat! :D

Langy

Horrible rain filled bank holiday Monday...really wish MGSV was launched today instead of tomorrow so i could spend a full day with it.

Alas i will probably spend all day on Destiny instead. Does anyone wanna run some trials or some raids or anything really? psn is Langoit..

Top Bottom