• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

GlamFM

Banned
People of DGAF!

Still need my flawless trophy.

I really want to get it done before the weapons are rebalanced and it potentially gets harder.

Are there any flawless sherpas out there?

I´ll be on vacation from Thursday on so every night from today on would be great.

Acidote

I'm free all day as we're having our usual august bank holiday where it rains non stop, so can get people through HM Crota for the triumph

There are a lot of British hotel guests complaining today that they've come here (Marbella, south of Spain) running away from the bad weather for the bank holiday for nothing as we're having the first and only cloudy weekend in four to five months.

I could use a HM Crota run too if I don't find people to sherpa me through Skolas.

Ji66a-Man

People of DGAF!

I really want to get it done before the weapons are rebalanced and it potentially gets harder.

I´ll be on vacation from Thursday on so every night from today on would be great.

Is Driz on? He can sherpa. I'll hop on for another flawless run.

People of DGAF!

I sent you a friend request for yesterdays run. I'm happy to help out with another today if we get the numbers

Edit am just logging on now

KxoZz

People of DGAF!

I'm down to help you. Depends on the time though.
You can add me on psn: kxozz

People of DGAF!

I'd like to try, too, since it's my only missing trophy.
PSN: onimushroom

So... LFGers aren't really worth playing with huh. Probably my best performance but couldn't 9-0 this time because they didn't know how to super properly (and always, always died in heavy round).

Never used LFG for Trials but I've heard a lot of horror stories compared to PvE stuff which seems to have a decent success rate. PvP is just a harder skill to come by, especially Trials. Lots of people can tag along through any PvE content since there's not any real pressure on them. Only exceptions are Crota sword bearing, leading Skolas, and kinda-sorta using relic during VoG.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Gonna need to do PoE 32 sometime today. Want that funky Kellslayer's helmet that Variks is selling.

Raybunny

Anyone up for some Skirmish / Doubles today after I get out of work? Need 6 skirmish wins and many doubles. I feel like its a pvp day.

DAT Top 1%

top.jpg

Also, are you a new player? Check out the OP, it has a lot of useful links. Feel free ask any questions about leveling up your Guardian.

LOL was this aimed at me for not playing in so long you've forgotten me? If so 10/10.

LOOOOL Phaeton delivers! <3

When you coming back buddy? Miss your opening chips noises in party chat! :D

I need some serious practice, but with Phantom Pain out this week I doubt I'll get it. I haven't played regularly in more than 6 weeks. I played Trials with Wicked and Rubenov and got carried, hard. I don't think I could beat Solar Burn Skolas at this point!

GlamFM

Banned
OH WOW!

Great response!

I´m at work right now and wont be online for another 9 hours.

I could make it work this time tomorrow though.

I´ll add all you guys tonight.

Thanks!

I'm that sort of legally blind and missing Skolas for the Triumph, but I won't be home for the next 8 hours since I'll be in the hospital visiting my dad as soon as I leave the office. I would very much need a sherpa (or two considering my skill and that I'm still missing etheric lights to be 34) but I don't know if there will be people around between 6pm and 1am CEST.

I've done quite a few runs w Lv33s and even a Lv32 by now so that's not a big deal. We could still have a newbie in the 3rd spot but they should probably be a Lv34. What class would you be using? Sunsinger is easiest as a Lv33.

Are you going to be doing runs tomorrow? I'm kinda uneasy about going through it with 3 first timers. I'm pretty confident in myself, but everything that's supposed to be easy in this game is hard an vice versa - my first raid was VoG HM and breezed right through it. Crota on NM led to me getting stuck with my group in the very first place of all things.

I can do runs all week until the Triumphs deadline is up. After that I'm happy to keep doing runs but it'll make more sense to wait for the level cap to be raised. This week has the easiest modifiers but hopefully they will take pity on us tomorrow with another week of easy modifiers.

Well, I'm sort of experienced now! I guess I will be running it again with a key next week!

Haha yeah one kill is all you need to be experienced. Mainly you need one person who can give call outs about when to rotate around the arena, how to clear the mines etc.

Raybunny

LOL was this aimed at me for not playing in so long you've forgotten me? If so 10/10.

I need some serious practice, but with Phantom Pain out this week I doubt I'll get it. I haven't played regularly in more than 6 weeks. I played Trials with Wicked and Rubenov and got carried, hard. I don't think I could beat Solar Burn Skolas at this point!

201410_1046_cefhf_sm.jpg

You just need to channel your inner Pastrami.

Not on now but can get on in maybe 30 min. Happy to Sherpa Skolas and/or flawless, as many as I have time for/there are interested people.

If there's enough interest for flawless , I'd like to join as well. It was a pleasure doing Skolas with you!
I just need to know which class and what guns to use. :)

Damn dude, you really are off your game. My troll job didn't even get a reaction gif from your extensive collection!

Will the real Pokemon please stand up?

Anyone up for some Skirmish / Doubles today after I get out of work? Need 6 skirmish wins and many doubles. I feel like its a pvp day.

When would this be? If there aren't any Skolas newbies at that time I could do it. I can't let you waste time losing matches w Illini and Kyoufou.

What do you need Doubles for though? No required wins for Grimoire.

maomaoIYP

Never used LFG for Trials but I've heard a lot of horror stories compared to PvE stuff which seems to have a decent success rate. PvP is just a harder skill to come by, especially Trials. Lots of people can tag along through any PvE content since there's not any real pressure on them. Only exceptions are Crota sword bearing, leading Skolas, and kinda-sorta using relic during VoG.

I've tried LFG for Trials, raids and PoE. It's terrible for trials for a multitude of reasons (You must have k/d more than a value of X, must have flawless emblem, must have win rate of XX%, must be an expert in some predetermined skill, etc etc). For raids joining groups who are looking for just one more was relatively painless. PoE tends to be pretty good, in fact I did my first Skolas with 2 other first timers from there.

Acidote

I've done quite a few runs w Lv33s and even a Lv32 by now so that's not a big deal. We could still have a newbie in the 3rd spot but they should probably be a Lv34. What class would you be using? Sunsinger is easiest as a Lv33.

My main is a level 33 hunter. I have a 32 Warlock too if that's easier for you just for the resurrect.

Raybunny

Damn dude, you really are off your game. My troll job didn't even get a reaction gif from your extensive collection!

Will the real Pokemon please stand up?

When would this be? If there aren't any Skolas newbies at that time I could do it. I can't let you waste time losing matches w Illini and Kyoufou.

NOICE. I will be at home in 6 hours +/- . We went 10-4 yesterday. Lost 2 times on that Blind watch.... ( words cannot explain my feelings for that map)

Doubles don't count? Even better. I wouldn't know since my card is bugged. I need then Skirmish (easy), Salvage (easy and not open this week), Rumble (ain't nobunny got time for that) , Warlock kills ( means a lot more pvp with it), sidearms and I am done.

I do love my titan, lol.
poor-trex.jpeg

And Kyoufu scrubbing on this one:
unbroken.jpg

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
When does the Iron Banner buffs change? I still have a buff active with 45 minutes remaining. Will it still be 100% or 150% now?

GlamFM

Banned
New plan!

I´ll head home after lunch since it is boiling hot in Germany today.

Hope to find a flawless group in roughly 2 hrs.

GlamFM

Banned
FLAWLESS CROTA

2 hrs from now

- GlamFM
- Ji66a-Man
- onimushroom
- mehrmantrout
- KxoZz
- maomaoIYP

Shoot your invites to GlamFM. I´ll add you as soon as I get home.

maomaoIYP

FLAWLESS CROTA

2 hrs from now

- GlamFM
- Ji66a-Man
- onimushroom
- mehrmantrout
- KxoZz

1 open slot.

Drizz - you wanna help?

Shoot your invites to GlamFM. I´ll add you as soon as I get home.
I can help if you don't have a 6th, but if anyone else needs flawless they can take my place.

ocean

Banned
Does a Doubles win count as a Skirmish/Salvage win for Grimoire? Or does it have to be from the 3v3 playlist?
If there's enough interest for flawless , I'd like to join as well. It was a pleasure doing Skolas with you!
I just need to know which class and what guns to use. :)
If you have a Defender Titan, that's probably your safest bet. A bubble can save you from most tricky spots. Otherwise Sunsingers are super effective - their melee gives a great overshield and you can use Radiance with Radiant Skin liberally (obviously no need to "hang on to it" for a self revive) to make orbs, gain a lot of armor, and instantly charged melee overshield. If you have a Hunter, spec for all the invisibility perks (Stalker, Shadowjack, Escape Artist, Vanish) so you can get out of trouble - especially effective if you have a high Strength build.

Basically all classes are fairly viable for flawless, but a bubble's versatility is hard to match.

maomaoIYP

I´ll take anyone who has done it before - You´re in.

Really want to get it done.

THANKS!
Mehrmantrout will sherpa everyone there, my first raid ever was flawless Crota led by my good man trout, so if anyone else wants flawless they can just quote me and take my place!

If you have a Defender Titan, that's probably your safest bet. A bubble can save you from most tricky spots. Otherwise Sunsingers are super effective - their melee gives a great overshield and you can use Radiance with Viking Funeral liberally (obviously no need to "hang on to it" for a self revive) to make orbs, gain a lot of armor, and instantly charged melee overshield. If you have a Hunter, spec for all the invisibility perks (Stalker, Shadowjack, Escape Artist, Vanish) so you can get out of trouble - especially effective if you have a high Strength build.

Basically all classes are fairly viable for flawless, but a bubble's versatility is hard to match.

Good to know! I have all the classes, but I'd probably prefer the Defender then.

I can stream it, i can either run abyss and sword or bring my titan if anyone else wants to do it

Ideally we want 3 titans 1 sword and whatever

GlamFM

Banned
I can stream it, i can either run abyss and sword or bring my titan if anyone else wants to do it

Ideally we want 3 titans 1 sword and whatever

Let's talk about is once we have a party going.

My instinct tells me you should probably cheese the beginning and run the sword.

Langy

So i just realised i have an elder cipher i need boss kills for. anyone need an extra for any of the higher levels, or failing that wanna team up to do the 34 or 35?

Top Bottom