• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

SpecX

I just started up a Skolas run, my PSN is DrDrizzay101, go ahead and shoot me a FR.

Are there any other first timers looking to kill him now/soon?
I'm definitely looking to complete this today or this week as its my last item for the triumph. I've ran it and get the mechanics of Skolas, but haven't been able to complete it.

w00t, congrats to the new flawless raiders! At least good old Scrota is good for something :p

Do you still nee Skolas and if so are you available now? I could do a run soon if you and/or other newbies are looking to do it.

thanks for the offer :)
Duebrithil helped me out this week-end to defeat Skolas. :)

I'm at work now, blah

Tjamato88

I think I finally got my Vita synced with my PS4. Definitely going to start bring it to work with me and playing on my break or downtime.

I think I'll probably be able to do bounties and stuff but I don't think I'd be able to do any of the other content with my office's crappy wifi.

MrDaravon

Yeah I'm down for from Oracles, like I mentioned I'm missing a lot of the gear because I usually wind up starting from Gorgon. Also still have never found a Fatebringer :(

Tecnniqe

Banned
I have my own grimiore card.

Your move.

tumblr_inline_mgdzppSNSV1rdrkhi.gif

Tjamato88

How long can I keep an exotic bounty? If I have one already is it possible to get a second one? I'm still pissed I clicked on the Pocket Infinity one and not Bad Juju.

So... this weekend, I realized that I still owned Destiny, and I popped it back in, because why not.
Started a new hunter.
Not sure what grabbed me this time around, but after a couple of sessions, I'm lv15 and I hunger for more...
My problem is that I don't care at all for Crucible/PvP, and this might hinder things.

Frontier looks a lot more fun than I first imagined. It's essentially symmetric, with a giant field between two buildings and a build in the middle of that field.

It's what I wished Twilight Gap was. Now I have do deal with a better map being linked to that stain.

LTWood12

So... this weekend, I realized that I still owned Destiny, and I popped it back in, because why not.
Started a new hunter.
Not sure what grabbed me this time around, but after a couple of sessions, I'm lv15 and I hunger for more...
My problem is that I don't care at all for Crucible/PvP, and this might hinder things.

Just focus on the parts of the game you enjoy for now! Glad you picked it back up.

ich00

If anyone wants to give trials a run tonight, I created a game on the100io here: Trials shader hunt or around 10pm EST tonight.

I really just want the shader, and if tonight it anything like last night, there will be a lot of deaths, so don't expect much.

I think I really hate this map. Went flawless 2 weeks ago here, 3 flawless runs last week, and couldn't muster 3 win last night.
need that shader tho!

ich00

They both play Destiny a lot, but complain about really stupid shit. Both pretend to be an authority on the game. Both are annoying.

I'm guessing you didn't mean Cris Cater the ex-football player....This confused me until I looked up who this Chris Cater was....

Edit: at least I wasn't alone!

GhaleonEB

Started a new hunter.

I've played two games, total, of Crucible since launch. You'll be okay. :p

Would love to get in on this today, but I wanted to finish out IB level 5 first to get that last EL to get to 34. Got about a third of the way through level 4 last night. Will you be doing it later on today?

I'm definitely looking to complete this today or this week as its my last item for the triumph. I've ran it and get the mechanics of Skolas, but haven't been able to complete it.

Me but I need to help doing PoE 34 first.

Any of you folks ready to roll now? On round 2, one spot open.

If anybody else is looking to do Skolas now that works as well. We already have a first timer, so newbies get priority but can be a vet if there are no noobs now.

phen0m24

If anybody else is looking to do Skolas now that works as well. We already have a first timer, so newbies get priority but can be a vet if there are no noobs now.

I was on
that other box
yesterday and came across

TRU DRIZZYDRAKE.

Drizzy on XB1 confirmed

A few people have commented about Destiny players wanting to rush through things....I think a lot of that is a fear of being left behind and/or keeping up with your online buddies....

Because so much of the game centres on co-op (which is what makes it so good) you need to keep up with the majority of the people on your friends list.

Doing stuff while its still relatively fresh and new to the community is the best way to experience it if you can.

GhaleonEB

Crota normal was available at launch. Same goes for PoE.

True. Bungie sees Taken King as being a new game/release, so it makes sense for them to handle the raid the same way as they did Vault of Glass. Give people time to get up to raid level - even new players via the spark of light - then open the doors to it when a lot of people can play it.

flkraven

They've never been available at launch. Have to give people time to get up to raid level.

Agreed. I know it's silly to be happy about this, but it takes away some of my stress. Destiny definitely attracts a certain type of person. The type of person that wants to get everything and do everything, and to do it quickly or be one of the first people that do it. For example, I know that if all my friends run their Nightfalls before me, I feel left behind etc. At least now I won't feel so rushed to be geared up for the raid.

Bogeypop

I can come help if no other newbies are around to join.

E92 M3

Mark said that the spark of light, will also give proper equipment and weapons to get the adventure started. I wonder what that will be.

flkraven

I also burned all my motes this weekend trying to get Don't Touch Me gaunts. Got Nothing Manacles & Young Ahamkara's Spine like 7 or 8 times and nothing else. Sometimes I think RNG gets 'stuck'

Why do you guys let me read Destiny threads that aren't the OT?

It's almost become a sport for me to go into the gaming side threads and find/correct misinformation.

Though, I will say that sometimes I have Bungie/Destiny working against me like that freaking file size issue...

FyreWulff

Also, anyone else want to do a blind raid run at or near launch? I want to actually try it for once instead of being sherpa'd on my first run.

Tecnniqe

Banned
True. Bungie sees Taken King as being a new game/release, so it makes sense for them to handle the raid the same way as they did Vault of Glass. Give people time to get up to raid level - even new players via the spark of light - then open the doors to it when a lot of people can play it.

Honestly dont mind that
tumblr_n94xsdWJMX1qbtxe8o2_500.gif

Top Bottom