• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

I for one am glad they are holding off on releasing the raid. Too stressful to try to get to 40 that quick.

EDIT: Top of the page IB Hunter wolf cloak HYPE

OOhMeMh.gif

Also the helmet the warlock in the back is wearing is giving me Black Manta vibes.

these animal head helmets are so stupid looking IMO, I refuse to sport the Ram on my Warlock because it's ugly

I want more space helmets

Namikaze1

Just a reminder:

Today is the last day for all those interested in the Founder's Fortune Pack to qualify for it. You need to have achieved Light Level 30, or own both The Dark Below and House of Wolves. Those are the only requirements.

Congrats to our first two Skolas School graduates of the day, including:

Our second Lv32 graduate, with no wipes and a helping hand from Bits:

CNwG1diUcAAjOpZ.jpg:large

Another Lv33 graduate, with no wipes and a "helping hand" from our favorite 12 year old:

CNwGzHUUcAAtOeg.jpg:large

Going to start another run now.

GutZ31

Another Lv33 graduate, with no wipes and a "helping hand" from our favorite 12 year old:

Lol, took me a second to figure out why there are pause buttons in the bottom left hand corner.
Recorded the video, then took screen shots of the recordings.

Another Lv33 graduate, with no wipes and a "helping hand" from our favorite 12 year

Great stuff drizzay. You got space for one more? I can help as well..

DjRalford

Wow

I thought I had no chance of doing it as a 33, and you got 32's through.

shamanick

Posting for new page: looking for a Skolas run. It's my last triumph. Level 34 with max weapons. I have gotten to Skolas but randoms keep dropping out.

Actually, I lied about the last teaser. This is important so pardon my posting again.

BhLQWBB.jpg

I figured that prefacing the new content with a release schedule will help convey the message quickly, and then all of the information is elaborated on later on.

Is there anything I'm missing? Some things will undoubtedly shift around when more is announced.

hydruxo

So the Raid won't be available at launch? Bittersweet I guess.

I don't think it's bittersweet at all. It's a good thing. Gives everyone a chance to go through the other content at a slower pace and not feel like they need to rush into it and gear up to be ready to raid.

noomi

Wow... I actually met some pretty nice randoms today while doing strikes. Cool :)

Hi. Do you know Kadey, our silent guardian? She's done everything in this game without speaking a word.

Legends say if she speaks, it will be the last thing you will ever hear.....

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Actually, I lied about the last teaser. This is important so pardon my posting again.

BhLQWBB.jpg

I figured that prefacing the new content with a release schedule will help convey the message quickly, and then all of the information is elaborated on later on.

Is there anything I'm missing? Some things will undoubtedly shift around when more is announced.
Zoba this looks so good that I thought this was off of bungie's website itself then realized you were doing the OT. That's all I have to add.

I can do another in like 10 minutes.

Are there any other newbies out there looking to run it?

Mic is completely optional for Skolas. Listening is required but talking is optional, even for first timers.

You think you'll have time to take me through tonight? I'd like to try it while it's still Juggler. I won't be able to use my mic (it'll be on, it's inline, I just won't be able to use it. I'll be on around 8:45 PM CST. I'm level 34, but my weapons aren't maxed. I have 300 Fatebringer, 365 Icebreaker, 365 Gally, and 300 Found Verdict. Is it doable with these weapons?

are Exotic Missive Bounties and Elder Cipher Bounties in progress still safe when TTK rolls around?

Doing Tolland Legacy Bad Juju and the 25 Strikes grind is zzzzzzzz and same goes for Elder Cipher Bounties requiring you to grind the zzzz PoE several times

question is, it is safe to still have them active in progress?

Zoba this looks so good that I thought this was off of bungie's website itself then realized you were doing the OT. That's all I have to add.

:3 thanks. i'm modelling it after the in-game UI and their official graphics, so it will indeed end up looking like that. Their UI is very fun to mess around with because of how simple it is.the lack of information slows me down though.

Mindlog

Chris montage in one game @_@
I don't think it's bittersweet at all. It's a good thing. Gives everyone a chance to go through the other content at a slower pace and not feel like they need to rush into it and gear up to be ready to raid.
By the same token though it's a little disappointing that Nightfalls are immediately jumping to Level 40.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
I'm hopping on for a bit on PS4.

Anyone still needing the Weekly Nightfall?

I also just got back into the game, so I've never done the Crota's Raid or Prison of Elders on 32 or up if anyone/group doesn't mind showing a newbie those at some point.

I have a level 32 Warlock.

PSN ID is dmaul1114.

Shiv47

Any of you folks ready to roll now? On round 2, one spot open.

If anybody else is looking to do Skolas now that works as well. We already have a first timer, so newbies get priority but can be a vet if there are no noobs now.

I'm finally free if you're doing another run soon. That last stretch of Iron Banner was a chore.

I'm hopping on for a bit on PS4.

Anyone still needing the Weekly Nightfall?

I also just got back into the game, so I've never done the Crota's Raid or Prison of Elders on 32 or up if anyone/group doesn't mind showing a newbie those at some point.

I have a level 32 Warlock.

PSN ID is dmaul1114.

i need nightfall

Axoman

Xbone destinyGAF, I need some help with trials tonight. My friend has never been to mercury and I'd like to get him there before year 2 starts. I either need a player/players capable of doing a carry or just a good confident 3rd player to play with us. We're not bad by any means but LFG just isn't cutting it.

We're probably looking to start around 7 or 8 pm eastern tonight, but I'm not entirely sure. Reply here or message me on xbox. GT is Zoso Achilles

I'd help out if I could, but as you know, I'm not capable of carrying, I'd be more of the confident 3rd player.

Is it Rocco you are trying to get there? Last time, the three of us got to 6 wins.

If you are desperate and I'm on, shoot me a message, I'll do what I can. I won't be on until after 10:30PM-11PM EST though.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
:3 thanks. i'm modelling it after the in-game UI and their official graphics, so it will indeed end up looking like that. Their UI is very fun to mess around with because of how simple it is.the lack of information slows me down though.
I think mark and armor mats may be changing on the 8th as well

BhLQWBB.jpg

I had no idea we would get light seperation and weapon tuning stuff before the 15th!

HYPE!

Wait what? Nightfall will be lvl 40 once taken king launches? means we will not be able to run it the first week then.

vctor182

Did trials with my warlock for those frabjous gauntlets. I hadn't played Trials for like 4 weeks and went 9-1 we lost due to a laggy team who were reported lol

nOoblet16

So remember how I bought the PS3 copy of TTK via NA PS store by mistake ? Well I managed to get a refund for that today.

Thank fuck for that.

I'd help out if I could, but as you know, I'm not capable of carrying, I'd be more of the confident 3rd player.

Is it Rocco you are trying to get there? Last time, the three of us got to 6 wins.

If you are desperate and I'm on, shoot me a message, I'll do what I can. I won't be on until after 10:30PM-11PM EST though.
Yeah. We got to 7 last night. It's too bad all the Xbox players that did carries seemed to have stopped playing.

these animal head helmets are so stupid looking IMO, I refuse to sport the Ram on my Warlock because it's ugly

I want more space helmets

More variety is good. I'm sick of the motocross aesthetic on hunter gear. And the Ram def grew on me as I thought it looked dumb at first but now I think it looks cool.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I had no idea we would get light seperation and weapon tuning stuff before the 15th!

HYPE!

Wait what? Nightfall will be lvl 40 once taken king launches? means we will not be able to run it the first week then.
We can't run that stuff until we finish the campaign anyways so it's no biggie

Completed IRON WRATH (Experience +10,000) and WANTED: SKORIKS, ARCHON SLAYER (Experience +5,500) on my Titan, Hunter, and Warlock, on both PSN and XBL this week. Are there any other bounties worth more than 5k that I can stack ahead of TTK?

Top Bottom