• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Mindlog

He was asking about bounties that give more than 5k exp.
Yeah just saw that now :]
Eris has some IIRC.
I stick with 5k because I want rep to roll into the faction as well.

*Rep rolls with your weekly allegiance now. I should probably grab those bigger bounties.
99% sure those two do not. They're both from the first wave of bounties.
I just wanna hop in and say how great it is to be part of this community.

All the work that u guys put in in making threads and all the discussions.

Can't wait to raid with u guys and gals.
Word.

KxoZz

ORYX ASS HAT CONFIRMED?!

8gCdImG.jpg

Why does he/she have a fortune cookie on his/her head?

ich00

I think Bungie has convinced me to dive back in for Taken King, dammit. Anyone think there's any feasibility in completing Crota, Atheon and Skolas on hard mode to complete my Moments of Triumph in the next 8 days, considering I haven't raided in the game at all yet? Got a 33 hunter on PS4...

Welcome back!

You should't have a problem finding groups to help you out.

For the raids you have 2 options: 1. post here when you are ready and see if you can get a group together. 2. We have a few the100.io groups that you could post a game there. Here's the post Hawkian put together explaining the100: DGaf on the100.io

As for Skolas, Boguester has been running people though it multiple times a day, I think he's even helped a few 32's at this point so being 33 shouldn't be a problem.

-griffy-

Banned
Welcome back!

You should't have a problem finding groups to help you out.

For the raids you have 2 options: 1. post here when you are ready and see if you can get a group together. Alternatively we have a few the100.io groups that you could post a game there. Here's the post Hawkian put together explaining the100: DGaf on the100.io

As for Skolas, Boguester has been running people though it multiple times a day, I think he's even helped a few 32's at this point so being 33 shouldn't be a problem.
Awesome, thanks for the info!

Izuna

Banned
Watched your videos on the time line

Wow NLB and was that an.... Ill Will in Trials? ;)

Ill Will is a beast when it procs with LitC, I hope there is a 4 bullet HC in the next update. -- Sadly the range isn't good enough for trials in general without Small Bore, which gives it 6 bullets =(

Shito

That trailer is really cool.
And I'm still hoping we'll finally get an audience with the queen... It's such a shame having that good of a character, building a whole DLC about her faction, and seeing the doors leading to her throne stay shut the whole time...

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
anyone willing to run POE 34 twice?

Want to get those etheric lights to get one of my characters to level 34 for Skolas.

Two more skolas graduates for drizzay! Thanks for helping my friend.

I can't thank Drizz enough for the Skolas run. Anytime you need anything, here I am.

Another double-newbie (one Lv33, not that it matters), no-wipe run in the bag. Sometimes it takes 30+ minutes to finish him off but playing smart and safe always gets the job done. Congrats to Acidote and Ruthless DJ's non-Gaf friend Lightsaberut on the great run!

CNwa-Y-VAAA9lcb.jpg:large

Going to take a break now until the "night shift" starts in a few hours, lol :p

X-Frame

Well hello Queen!

So it seems like whoever drew these new cutscenes sort of made the faces smaller. The Queen, Amanda Holiday, they all look different and younger. It seems like because this is CGI versus in-game engine which is understandable.

It is kind of strange that this is true CGI we are getting now in cutscenes whereas our current story cutscenes are all in-game models. Only the trailers had CGI like this.

Namikaze1

So from the trailer, we saw new cloaks, new armor, 1 possible raid gear (the Titan's Oryx Helmet), a shotgun with special reloading animation, possible Warlock exotic boots, and much more.

That's the new stuff anyway. We knew of the new Warlock Helmet for a few days now.

Well hello Queen!

So it seems like whoever drew these new cutscenes sort of made the faces smaller. The Queen, Amanda Holiday, they all look different and younger. It seems like because this is CGI versus in-game engine which is understandable.

It is kind of strange that this is true CGI we are getting now in cutscenes whereas our current story cutscenes are all in-game models. Only the trailers had CGI like this.

how are they going to render our guardian if it's CGI?

Dishy

Unconfirmed Member
Psion Flayer cloak... Pretty cool if we get exclusive strike gear for every strike in the game. I figured it'd just be the new ones. Or maybe just the remixed ones.

Great find! This would be awesome if that would be the case.

Top Bottom