• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

I'm keeping a record of all my rumble wins and had my easiest one ever today. So easy that my controller battery died and I still won. I was against a fire team of 2 and 3. With the 3 feeding kills. One of the others had some turbo lag going on.

I felt bad every time I went on a small spree. I still made lots of mistakes so any feedback on where I went wrong from the pvp gods would be much appreciated.

https://youtu.be/PZnMO23Z5dg

f6DuokB.png

That's either September 18th or 22nd. I'm gonna go with the latter.

LTWood12

Actually, I lied about the last teaser. This is important so pardon my posting again.

BhLQWBB.jpg

I figured that prefacing the new content with a release schedule will help convey the message quickly, and then all of the information is elaborated on later on.

Is there anything I'm missing? Some things will undoubtedly shift around when more is announced.

Very cool.

matmanx1

Actually, I lied about the last teaser. This is important so pardon my posting again.

BhLQWBB.jpg

I figured that prefacing the new content with a release schedule will help convey the message quickly, and then all of the information is elaborated on later on.

Is there anything I'm missing? Some things will undoubtedly shift around when more is announced.

Wow that looks fantastic. Nice job! I also had no idea that they were changing that much on the 8th. It will be like a preview of the new content but one week early!

Chris montage in one game @_@

By the same token though it's a little disappointing that Nightfalls are immediately jumping to Level 40.

With them removing the reputation/exp buff from the Nightfall I don't mind skipping it for a while. That buff was the primary reason my friends and I still do the Nightfall every week. We pretty much got all of the loot we needed from it long ago.

New loots are coming to the Nightfall in TTK but my guess is you won't be able to use them until you are level 40 anyway.

-griffy-

Banned
I think Bungie has convinced me to dive back in for Taken King, dammit. Anyone think there's any feasibility in completing Crota, Atheon and Skolas on hard mode to complete my Moments of Triumph in the next 8 days, considering I haven't raided in the game at all yet? Got a 33 hunter on PS4...

Completed IRON WRATH (Experience +10,000) and WANTED: SKORIKS, ARCHON SLAYER (Experience +5,500) on my Titan, Hunter, and Warlock, on both PSN and XBL this week. Are there any other bounties worth more than 5k that I can stack ahead of TTK?
I would cash in that IB bounty before tomorrow. It could be awhile before Lord Salad re-appears.

Izuna

Banned
Xbone destinyGAF, I need some help with trials tonight. My friend has never been to mercury and I'd like to get him there before year 2 starts. I either need a player/players capable of doing a carry or just a good confident 3rd player to play with us. We're not bad by any means but LFG just isn't cutting it.

We're probably looking to start around 7 or 8 pm eastern tonight, but I'm not entirely sure. Reply here or message me on xbox. GT is Zoso Achilles

I'm looking to play with GAF from now, dunno who is gunna run with me. Cobalt Flag if you want me in

Deku Tree

I hope they use led zeplin music in TTK.

And "hot on the heels" has to be one week or less... No way to accurately define hot on the heels as a 2+ week time period IMO.

I would cash in that IB bounty before tomorrow. It could be awhile before Lord Salad re-appears.
I recall redeeming them at the bounty droid when Lord Saladin was absent. I'm trying to stack as much XP as possible for the new subclasses and leveling to 40. Are there no other >5k XP bounties?

I love, love, love that they've brought back Led Zeppelin for another trailer.

This is way more the feeling that Destiny has for me and my friends. Just rock and roll and smashing fools. And it works so well to get me hyped.

THE HYPE TRAIN HAS NO BRAKES!

I still need to kill Crota on hard mode. Is anyone up to run it later this afternoon (after 5) or sometime tonight after 10 or so? I'm so close to finishing those damn triumphs and I don't wanna not get them done.

Mindlog

Completed IRON WRATH (Experience +10,000) and WANTED: SKORIKS, ARCHON SLAYER (Experience +5,500) on my Titan, Hunter, and Warlock, on both PSN and XBL this week. Are there any other bounties worth more than 5k that I can stack ahead of TTK?
It looks like there are at least 4 5k bounties today.
3 Vanguard (all-4-1, target Merok and Target Telthor) and 1 Crucible (all-4-1.) I believe those are all 5k anyway.

lol yeah I wasn't paying attention :]
There are some 7500+ from Eris. I use that site to keep track.

GhaleonEB

I didn't think I'd be so excited to see the Queen again, but I am. She looks awesome.

Kinda looks like her brother
gets blow up in the CG cinematic, which I'm A-OKAY with.

JayHayabusa

I just wanna hop in and say how great it is to be part of this community.

All the work that u guys put in in making threads and all the discussions.

Can't wait to raid with u guys and gals.

Top Bottom