• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls |OT2| Enchantress: Look! More hidden loot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcl0328

Mori and Modz mostly for me, but probably depends on what class you play as well. Both are generally entertaining, even if you don't play the same class.

modz is always on his monk and i don't care for that class at all. he is just a fun guy to watch.

cdyhybrid

:(

I wanted to get a Ring of Royal Grandeur that had CD, CC, and CDR but apparently that isn't a thing that can happen. And I also used up all my Topaz trying to improve this ring and only got to 41% CD and that isn't good enough.

Ugh.

:(

At least the price to reroll doesn't go up no matter how many times you roll it. It could be worse.

th3dude

I feel like I'm at a bit of a standstill on my Crusader.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/th3dude-1399/hero/44307570

I have a decently rolled Jekangbord (6 bounces, Blessed Shield damage), so I've been running that build. Have another Blessed Shield bonus on my boots.

I've found a few other decent Crusader weapons: FotF, BoP, Furnace, and more, but I can't seem to find anything that gives me as much clearing ability as Blessed Shield.

I've been gambling 100% of my shards on 1h trying to get a Foote, but no luck yet. I'm starting to get discouraged and thinking about switching to a new build, but everything seems to be cooldown based, and I have no CDR. Only have 2 pieces of Akkhan and a RoRG that isn't even being utilized.

I have good +holy damage, so really my current build is lacking the Foote and that's about it, but without it, I can't seem to improve at all.

Dunno what to do...

Edit: I wonder if I should start gambling for the rest of the Akkhan set instead of 1h. The set seems to be the most important thing....

Why doesn't anyone post about their awesome loot anymore? ;_;

Anyway, thought I'd do 1 quick rift on my wiz. First leg to drop was this D:

qErPyTu.png

Found Tal source literally moments later

Also managed to get the CHD enchant on my lightning amulet.

gr0zPOb.png

Found some really nice stuff for my barb this weekend, Puzzle Ring, Stone of Jordan, Raekhor's pants, and a Thunderfury!

The SOJ came with 17% cold, which I was able to get to 20% after one re-roll. The thing is, I've been fire spec up till now, with 20% fire on my Reaper's wraps and 15% on a rare amulet. I went and killed Mal for a fear on my first try, and crafted another Reaper's wraps, this one with 20% cold after one re-roll. Now I'm running a cold build, but the Thunderfury is my most recent drop--do I need to swap again, to lightning this time? Would that boost the proc damage?

I hate to think how much I might waste trying to roll my SOJ to thunder, or trying to get yet another Reapers in thunder.

scy

I feel like you could just fix a lot of the skills and that would smooth out clears a bit. Blessed Ground does a lot more damage than Split Fury, Charged Up will add some bonus damage to everything you do, Shield Glare with Divine Verdict will most likely be a better use of the slot over Condemn, and Wrathful over Rightousness will give you some health sustain you could desperately use.

Honestly, you could replace the Andariel's with basically any STR/VIT/Socket/Blessed Shield (or Crit Chance) helm and be better off. You have really low Crit in general as well. Honestly, I'd just start fixing your other slots instead of the Weapon. Gyrfalcon's is nice, yes, but it's not going to carry you into T5/T6. You'd need to still fix basically every single gear slot you have still even after getting one.

Plus, I know that when I do have him ready for T6 I'm going to be looking at a big glowing ape in armor for 99% of the time. :(

This is probably the worst part of it all. AC looks absolutely awful.

But the rest? Eh, I dunno. Crusader is in a fairly good spot all things considered. We're one of the best end-game classes in the game right now alongside the WD. The curve to T6 was smoothed out a fair amount, though the final parts of getting there were lumped into their set (though, this essentially matches the rest of the classes).

Now I'm running a cold build, but the Thunderfury is my most recent drop--do I need to swap again, to lightning this time? Would that boost the proc damage?

Thunderfury does not benefit from +Lightning damage.

Shifty76

360 forgotten souls now. I wish I could trade them for frags. That'd be nice. But I'll probably be taking a break for a while.

I'm in the opposite situation. Tons of frags but always short on souls. I guess that's what comes from playing so much monk though - having to craft each piece of gear on average 30-40 times before getting something usable with 4/5 of the right stats, then re-rolling it again to get that last one.

Wish I could trade my frags for your souls...

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
I agree with scy, crusaders seem to be in a good spot right now. While 6 pc is very important, I agree, you can do fine without it. My gear is nothing special and I can still do t4-t5 without issue.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/procarbine-1133/hero/45596791

Rather than shotgunning with FotF, I use triple ascendancy with the shield that cuts the cooldown of Heaven's Fury in half with no other CDR on my gear. The damage is great, low cooldown, and independent of wrath. I use the big beam to give them the best shot to overlap for more damage, taking advantage of the change in the last patch, which couples nicely with the Falling Sword I use or any other class I might be running with that has a vacuum. I don't think the ground damage stacks from multiple blessed ground beams, otherwise I would probably use that. With Iron Skin to cut some incoming damage, lots of damage ticks to work with Holy Cause, and indestructible for when things go wrong I don't die much either.

The build is no where near complete, but certainly functional.

Celegus

Cause it ain't nearly as good as yours! Well mostly because I'm only on GAF at work so I can't post screenshots... if I'm home and have free time, I'm most likely playing Diablo. Those are some sick gloves/ammy though. I've only found one of the elemental amulets, and it was so horrendously bad I had to salvage it immediately.

garath

qErPyTu.png

Found Tal source literally moments later

Also managed to get the CHD enchant on my lightning amulet.

gr0zPOb.png

That's some fine drops. I'd post some if I saw something that incredible. I've compromised in almost every slot.

CRA5H

I got 2 MLW in the same rift.. both with almost identical stats and 1 roll away from trifecta; 23% and 20% Arcane respectively. This whole loot in pairs thing has some legs to it...

Question: is it worth bothering with torment 2 bounties? I never seem to get anything from them (did about 20-30 on t2-t6 and only got one leg, which is less than I get on normal on average)
I'm looking for a better rrog and keys but normal still seems like the way to go from my sample :\

I posted my krider a few pages back but noone even noticed =(

garath

I posted my krider a few pages back but noone even noticed =(

Cause Kridershot is so last patch..

nice find!! I still want one bad.. I'd swap my entangling shot with frost arrow
. My only concern with it right now would be frost arrow messing up the sentries. It really lowers their dps using any combo other than CA and Multishot.

Boogdud

I agree with scy, crusaders seem to be in a good spot right now. While 6 pc is very important, I agree, you can do fine without it. My gear is nothing special and I can still do t4-t5 without issue.

The build is no where near complete, but certainly functional.

I guess I'm just expecting too much out of the class. The class just never feels powerful to me, and diablo to me always made my char feel like a badass if I'm playing the correct difficulty level. The crusader to me always feels like I'm struggling or lagging behind. Single target is still lackluster unless you exploit firestarter with a darklight (does anyone see this lasting longer than the next patch?). The class seems to have two play styles. Relatively bad dps with major toughness/healing standing there for 3 minutes knocking off 1/100th of a guardian's health every few seconds taking no damage. Or killing a boss at a reasonable speed but getting one shot because you can't see the ground effects and your toughness is really low to get some damage. I suppose the same thing happens on most classes, but I sure don't feel that way with the other ones I play (dh, wd, etc.).

I think some of the issue might be how over the top the effects are for the crusader. The way 90% of the skills look, they look like they should be doing a hell of a lot more damage than they do. KA-BLAAAAM (1,200,000 damage) that's it??

Nymerio

Holy shit, switching from Firebats to Plague of Toads made a world of difference. I was doing a solo bounty and thought to myself that I should maybe up the difficulty a bit because it seemed a little too easy. Then I saw that I was playing T4 already for whatever reason oO

I'm currently using Ren'Ho Flayer but I don't think it works with Rain of Toads. I kinda like Addling and the fire toads but they don't seem to proc as many fetishes as RoT does. And I'm not even sure they're finding their targets on their own...

Krassus

Holy shit, switching from Firebats to Plague of Toads made a world of difference. I was doing a solo bounty and thought to myself that I should maybe up the difficulty a bit because it seemed a little too easy. Then I saw that I was playing T4 already for whatever reason oO

I'm currently using Ren'Ho Flayer but I don't think it works with Rain of Toads. I kinda like Addling and the fire toads but they don't seem to proc as many fetishes as RoT does. And I'm not even sure they're finding their targets on their own...

It doesnt work wth RoT =(

scy

Single target is still lackluster unless you exploit firestarter with a darklight (does anyone see this lasting longer than the next patch?). The class seems to have two play styles. Relatively bad dps with major toughness/healing standing there for 3 minutes knocking off 1/100th of a guardian's health every few seconds taking no damage. Or killing a boss at a reasonable speed but getting one shot because you can't see the ground effects and your toughness is really low to get some damage. I suppose the same thing happens on most classes, but I sure don't feel that way with the other ones I play (dh, wd, etc.).

I'm not entirely sure why you're expecting FireLight to get nerfed. Also, the inability to see ground effects is fairly irrelevant if you're paying any amount of attention / you don't die from most of them anyway. The exception being Reflect damage most likely killing you outright if you're not solo / not using Unity and the amount of Electrified generated from Heaven's Tempest is fairly ridiculous. I've been doing FireLight soloing since the patch and there's really no problems at all with ground effects unless you're just not even looking at the game.

Not sure I follow your complaints in general, though. Like, right now I don't think there's much truth at all in saying the class is lacking damage. The only class that feels overall better is probably WD and that's just when compared to Jade Harvester, really. Our overall tankiness is vastly better, however, so it's essentially a trade off situation. If you're having issues with the Crusader, it's most likely just your spec and/or gear (and/or just outright playing it wrong).

garath

I've asked this on reddit too but maybe someone in here knows...

Simple question which I haven't really been able to determine the answer yet. Does the wolf companion proc effect the sentries that existed before the buff, only sentries cast after the buff or both?

The text of the buff says "gives you and your allies". So in this instance are sentries considered allies or are they a cast from you? I've tried experimenting a little bit but haven't come up with a definitive answer given the randomness of the damage spread of my bow and crits.

What I wouldn't give for a proper training dummy in this game.

StMeph

I think some of the issue might be how over the top the effects are for the crusader. The way 90% of the skills look, they look like they should be doing a hell of a lot more damage than they do. KA-BLAAAAM (1,200,000 damage) that's it??

Getting 6-piece Akarat's bonus has actually reduced my top-end damage since I had to trade in Aughild's 15% elite damage and some CHD to fit the pieces and some CDR. My Heaven's Fury crits have gone down from 50m to 40m. Average damage has improved from more/consistent uptime with Champion, but -- for the sake of argument -- peak damage is definitely lower.

Speaking of effects, the sound effect for HF feels weak for what the name/visual suggests. It should be a bolt of crackling divine judgment, not piddling firecrackers.

Ultratech

Haven't found anything worth posting in the last week =(

Same. Most of what I've been getting is considered junk to me anyways.

I'm pretty much at a point where there's only less than a handful of viable upgrades for my WD, and I keep getting useless crap or stuff I can't use.

(And I keep burning Shards for T&T, but all I get are Yellows and Magefists.)

Rhen'ho doesn't work for RoT, though you can use Explosive or Addling Toads to great effect.

That said, the homing on the toads is a little weird, but if you fire them off into a big group, you can get a lot of fetishes pretty quickly.

Celegus

II think some of the issue might be how over the top the effects are for the crusader. The way 90% of the skills look, they look like they should be doing a hell of a lot more damage than they do. KA-BLAAAAM (1,200,000 damage) that's it??

Hm, I actually feel the exact opposite. The Crusader has a lot more "crunch" than any other class. My Shield Bash hits for 30m and I could easily get that higher if I change a couple things around. And it looks/feels awesome too. I still use a Jenga shield because it has good stats, but I never liked the feel of Blessed Shield nearly as much. And Bombardment with my Mortal Drama? Now that's satisfying. Everything on screen just explodes, clears elite packs pretty much instantly.

ZenaxPure

The only class that feels overall better is probably WD and that's just when compared to Jade Harvester, really.

I honestly kinda feel like Jade Harvester is in a tier of it's own really. Being able to one shot elite packs is kinda fucking ridiculous. Yeah it require a bit of set up (since you need to get 2 dots out) but that doesn't take long really.

jblank83

I honestly kinda feel like Jade Harvester is in a tier of it's own really. Being able to one shot elite packs is kinda fucking ridiculous. Yeah it require a bit of set up (since you need to get 2 dots out) but that doesn't take long really.

It really is disgusting. The first time I saw it happen I didn't even understand what was happening. I thought I had lagged while the rest of the party had spent 15 seconds attacking.

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
It really is disgusting. The first time I saw it happen I didn't even understand what was happening. I thought I had lagged while the rest of the party had spent 15 seconds attacking.

If it's going to do such insane damage, I wish it would have a more remarkable effect. It's this little "poom" and then everything's dead. Should be more like a Molten explosion.

It doesn't make every frog into a homing frog, but I think at least one of the three should.

garath

If it's going to do such insane damage, I wish it would have a more remarkable effect. It's this little "poom" and then everything's dead. Should be more like a Molten explosion.

Lol seriously. First time I saw a WD nuking packs I had no clue what was going on. I still hardly know tbh, but I recognize it when it happens now :p

ZenaxPure

What is really disgusting is when it's combined with a pull monk. I've been running my monk with my friend since he finished his jade set and basically anything that doesn't die to his attack gets finished off by EP. I don't think we've ever had an elite pack require 2 harvests.

Celegus

Same. Most of what I've been getting is considered junk to me anyways.

I'm pretty much at a point where there's only less than a handful of viable upgrades for my WD, and I keep getting useless crap or stuff I can't use.

(And I keep burning Shards for T&T, but all I get are Yellows and Magefists.)

Rhen'ho doesn't work for RoT, though you can use Explosive or Addling Toads to great effect.

That said, the homing on the toads is a little weird, but if you fire them off into a big group, you can get a lot of fetishes pretty quickly.

Oh darn, Ren'ho doesn't work with Rain? That's what my wife has been running since she got it a couple days ago, I figured it would hit twice for any of the toad runes. That's a shame. So addling then since she's poison?

scy

Probably. I still think that the two classes are pretty much the two heads of the pack right now. Especially in multiples and/or with a zDPS Monk :x

th3dude

I feel like you could just fix a lot of the skills and that would smooth out clears a bit. Blessed Ground does a lot more damage than Split Fury, Charged Up will add some bonus damage to everything you do, Shield Glare with Divine Verdict will most likely be a better use of the slot over Condemn, and Wrathful over Rightousness will give you some health sustain you could desperately use.

Honestly, you could replace the Andariel's with basically any STR/VIT/Socket/Blessed Shield (or Crit Chance) helm and be better off. You have really low Crit in general as well. Honestly, I'd just start fixing your other slots instead of the Weapon. Gyrfalcon's is nice, yes, but it's not going to carry you into T5/T6. You'd need to still fix basically every single gear slot you have still even after getting one.

Thanks for the reply.

Your post (and looking at your Sader's profile) have been eye opening for me.

For starters, I've been considering +element damage as the most important stat to try to stack.

It seems, though, that for Crusaders right now, we should try to get:

- Full set (5 with RoRG)
- Maximize CC and CD on appropriate items
- Maximize STR/VIT/AR just about everywhere

This seem about right?

scy

Thanks for the reply.

Your post (and looking at your Sader's profile) have been eye opening for me.

For starters, I've been considering +element damage as the most important stat to try to stack.

It seems, though, that for Crusaders right now, we should try to get:

- Full set (5 with RoRG)
- Maximize CC and CD on appropriate items
- Maximize STR/VIT/AR just about everywhere

This seem about right?

Well, Elemental is still super important but, really, you're only expecting around 50-60% for most Elements (Amulet, Bracers, SoJ). Going for more and more isn't really worthwhile if it means dumping other things like CDR or Skill% instead. For instance, I'd rather have a STR/VIT/Socket/Crit or Skill% Helm vs Andariel's for most builds for Crusader (Blessed Shield actually wants the IAS%, Holy%, Skill%).

Ideally, you can just gear all six pieces of your set and free up the RoRG for CC, CHD, CDR or just always using a Unity + SoJ. I still need/want the CDR from Crimson so I run it this way. CC/CHD to 45-50% / 450-500% is my goal alongside the 56% CDR for perma-AC. STR/VIT/AR where I can, though I need to fix many slots in general still (e.g., FireLight is my current build so I need to get better Boots and Shield; when I got back to Fate of the Fell, I need to fix my Shoulders/Chest/Shield to get Heaven's Fury alongside the STR/VIT, etc.).

Edit: Also probably easier to talk to me in-game or Mumble or whatever.

th3dude

Well, Elemental is still super important but, really, you're only expecting around 50-60% for most Elements (Amulet, Bracers, SoJ). Going for more and more isn't really worthwhile if it means dumping other things like CDR or Skill% instead. For instance, I'd rather have a STR/VIT/Socket/Crit or Skill% Helm vs Andariel's for most builds for Crusader (Blessed Shield actually wants the IAS%, Holy%, Skill%).

Ideally, you can just gear all six pieces of your set and free up the RoRG for CC, CHD, CDR or just always using a Unity + SoJ. I still need/want the CDR from Crimson so I run it this way. CC/CHD to 45-50% / 450-500% is my goal alongside the 56% CDR for perma-AC. STR/VIT/AR where I can, though I need to fix many slots in general still (e.g., FireLight is my current build so I need to get better Boots and Shield; when I got back to Fate of the Fell, I need to fix my Shoulders/Chest/Shield to get Heaven's Fury alongside the STR/VIT, etc.).

Edit: Also probably easier to talk to me in-game or Mumble or whatever.

Will do, not home now though :p

Thanks again for the comments.

Boogdud

I'm not entirely sure why you're expecting FireLight to get nerfed. Also, the inability to see ground effects is fairly irrelevant if you're paying any amount of attention / you don't die from most of them anyway. The exception being Reflect damage most likely killing you outright if you're not solo / not using Unity and the amount of Electrified generated from Heaven's Tempest is fairly ridiculous. I've been doing FireLight soloing since the patch and there's really no problems at all with ground effects unless you're just not even looking at the game.

Not sure I follow your complaints in general, though. Like, right now I don't think there's much truth at all in saying the class is lacking damage. The only class that feels overall better is probably WD and that's just when compared to Jade Harvester, really. Our overall tankiness is vastly better, however, so it's essentially a trade off situation. If you're having issues with the Crusader, it's most likely just your spec and/or gear (and/or just outright playing it wrong).

Probably phrased that wrong, not talking about firelight getting nerfed, I meant firestarter.

I'm talking about dying to ground effects in groups (mainly group members dying to ground effects because I'm covering them up). I die to them every now and again (as you stated, electrified and reflect). But my resist is way down so I don't have a lot of wiggle room. I don't doubt my gear and spec aren't optimal since I'm still in transition, which ironically was what I was bitching about originally (that at end game there were only a couple really viable specs and one gear choice). I still need a belt, some decent rings/ammy a hellskull and hopefully a better darklight (no cd).

As far as jh wd being better pft, you should try a pet doctor with tmf. As far as tankiness being an advantage for the crus over wd.. wtf would I need tankiness for? I'm literally immune to every affix (even walls) near constantly with GI. That's when a mob can actually get to me through the 17 pets eating it alive. Oh, and my resists are like a bamillion because I'm part of the yellow gemmed master race.

I'll agree, nothing is as good as the wd right now, but everything should be.

scy

As far as jh wd being better pft, you should try a pet doctor with tmf.

I have. It isn't bad but it's not as good as Jade Harvester for speed clearing. Boss is a bit slower but Furnace helps that. Pet has a slower clear speed due to how much slower they are at killing large packs at once.

As far as tankiness being an advantage for the crus over wd.. wtf would I need tankiness for? I'm literally immune to every affix (even walls) near constantly with GI. That's when a mob can actually get to me through the 17 pets eating it alive. Oh, and my resists are like a bamillion because I'm part of the yellow gemmed master race.

Your resists are still lower than a Crusader's Armor DR% and 30% natural DR%. WD has bigger troubles with packs coming down on them than a Crusader will still since they'll just flat out take more damage.

Edit: And it's not an always concern since you're not facetanking all the damage but it becomes relevant when you have limited ways to protect yourself when you do get swarmed by a nasty set of mob types (aka, goddamnit Anarchs).

Also, I skipped it earlier but nerfing Fire Starter would nerf FireLight :x It doesn't really do anything too outrageous so not sure why you'd expect it to be hit.

Boogdud

Also, I skipped it earlier but nerfing Fire Starter would nerf FireLight :x It doesn't really do anything too outrageous so not sure why you'd expect it to be hit.

I just kinda mean it proccing off of every living thing in the world. Heck, my bul kathos is just pulsing it all the time every second and it's hitting for up to 4-5m. Not complaining mind ya, but I don't expect it to last is what I'm saying.

When AC is up the class is amazing. I just wish there were some equal alternatives at high tiers. I'll try to up my toughness and maybe roll with iron skin to compensate for a bit and see how it goes.

I'm just overly harsh on the crusader because I love it.

J. Bravo

:mad:

i found 8 plans today though. and another thing of the deep which i traded for xanathus' jade pants :D 3 pieces down 2 to go (+rrog but that's a matter for another day). also got andariels which rerolled for 6% cc, a doombringer with 20% phys dmg (rerolled lph for a socket). i'm at 53% physical damage and 16% fire. pretty hype.

Xanathus

:mad:

i found 8 plans today though. and another thing of the deep which i traded for xanathus' jade pants :D 3 pieces down 2 to go (+rrog but that's a matter for another day). also got andariels which rerolled for 6% cc, a doombringer with 20% phys dmg (rerolled lph for a socket). i'm at 53% physical damage and 16% fire. pretty hype.

It was boots actually but whatever.

I'd like to thank the gaffer who gave me a 100% MoJ the other night... I can't remember who you are, but I'm currently tearing the absolute shit out of everything on my WD and it's pretty much revitalised my enjoyment of the game. Please, let me know who you are (my in-game name is Zektbach#2255, would have been running on my Wiz 'GinAndJuice') so I can give a sincere thank you.

Ultratech

Oh darn, Ren'ho doesn't work with Rain? That's what my wife has been running since she got it a couple days ago, I figured it would hit twice for any of the toad runes. That's a shame. So addling then since she's poison?

If she's stacking Poison damage, Addling will likely do more damage. (Plus added Charm.)

It doesn't make every frog into a homing frog, but I think at least one of the three should.

Like I said, the homing's a little funny. Basically, they don't home in on enemies right when you fire them.
They sorta have to bounce a bit before they home in on their target.

They also home in on breakable objects, so that's something else to keep in mind.

(Basically, it's REALLY good for AoE craziness, but kinda meh for single-target.)

jblank83

Still stuck with a damn rare ring, but other than that I'm starting to run out of actually upgrading items aside form a couple I'm missing and higher stat rolls...

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Torkith-1717/hero/7569081

Working on getting 2-piece Vyr's as I have one of them in my stash.

Running out of items to get? Let's see...

Aughild's, Born's, Captain Crimson, Blackthorne's, Vyr 4 piece, Tal Rasha, Firebird (for the forthcoming changes) sets
Andariel's with Fire
Magefist
Cindercoat
Strongarm Bracer
Moonlight Ward, Julia's Cameo, and the other rare element immunity amulets
Ring of Royal Grandeur, Stone of Jordan, Unity, Rogar's Huge Stone
Mirrorball
Ice Climbers
Azurewrath and Frostburn if you're intent on cold build
Wand of Woh
Burning Axe
Thunderfury with better base damage rolls
Sun Keeper

There are a lot of items out there to get that are clear upgrades or strong alternative items over what you have. I'm not saying your kit isn't decent, but there is plenty of room for improvement.

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
Hmph, looks like zero DPS spec with cooldown reduction is where it's at for monks now. Weird. BRB farming a bunch of strength gear and hoping for a Deadmau5 amulet :|

lol. Well, it's something new to learn at least. I'll be curious to see if it'll still be preferred after the monk buffs in 2.1.

Torkith

Running out of items to get? Let's see...

Aughild's, Born's, Captain Crimson, Blackthorne's, Vyr 4 piece, Tal Rasha, Firebird (for the forthcoming changes) sets
Andariel's with Fire
Magefist
Cindercoat
Strongarm Bracer
Moonlight Ward, Julia's Cameo, and the other rare element immunity amulets
Ring of Royal Grandeur, Stone of Jordan, Unity, Rogar's Huge Stone
Mirrorball
Ice Climbers
Azurewrath and Frostburn if you're intent on cold build
Wand of Woh
Burning Axe
Thunderfury with better base damage rolls
Sun Keeper

There are a lot of items out there to get that are clear upgrades or strong alternative items over what you have. I'm not saying your kit isn't decent, but there is plenty of room for improvement.

Thanks!

A lot of what you did list I have sitting in my stash. Frosburn and Azurewrath / Utar's Roar would be great but I've had no luck. Right now I'd prefer to stick with my cold build. I'd also prefer to have my 2-piece Firebird being Shoulders/Boots and then Vyr's being Chest/Legs then using Winter Flurry off-hand.

I suppose there are quite a lot more upgrades I can get.

jblank83

Thanks!

A lot of what you did list I have sitting in my stash. Frosburn and Azurewrath / Utar's Roar would be great but I've had no luck. Right now I'd prefer to stick with my cold build. I'd also prefer to have my 2-piece Firebird being Shoulders/Boots and then Vyr's being Chest/Legs then using Winter Flurry off-hand.

I suppose there are quite a lot more upgrades I can get.

TBQH, the +500 INT bonus on the Wizard sets is not worth prioritizing over something like Pox Faulds, Mirrorball, Ice Climbers, or any of the other quality items out there, and especially not over the +/- dmg to and from elites on sets like Aughild's and Blackthorne's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom