• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls |OT2| Enchantress: Look! More hidden loot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taz

For what it's worth, I would recommend against Wizard. They only have one build viable for Grifts, and would require a very rare weapon (Furnance) to be doable enough for satisfaction. Not sure about Monk - can't say I see a lot of people play that now a days. You could just go ahead and do what everyone else; create a Demon Hunter. It's the best class and I don't think Blizzard is planning on nuking it.

http://www.diabloprogress.com/rating.stat_grift_solo_s0

As you can see from the rankings (also if you click each individual class to view the Grift level), DH is doing the best, followed by Barbarian. Surely you should play what you enjoy, but D3 is kind of competitive now, so you might as well go for the best.

All classes only have one build for GRifts 35+ , ranking at the moment are like ,

1 DH
2 Barb/Wiz
3 Crusader
4 Monk/WD

Now I know one Barb as match DHs highest rift but from what I've read this was done using a conduit shrine trick (leaving a shrine and pulling a pack to it, then clearing till your close to spawning the guardian and go back to your shrine, kill pack, pop the shrine and collect your reward. )

Now saying you require a Furnace for a Wizard this is true for 40+, but below that Sunkeeper/Maximus work fine. Wizard are the least gear depended GRift clearing class to because of how Firebird works so for an ult that are quite rewarding if you like kiting gameplay.

eek5

Level 20 grift.

That's like T3-4. I think you just need a better build. I'd probably go for 1H + mojo if your'e going to go for pets. They scale well with attack speed and you'll get a lot more EHP from a mojo than you would from the 2H you have.

Dahbomb

Barbarians are a tier above Wizards because Barbs have managed to reach GR 43. Even if they used an "exploit" it's still a legitimate tactic as everything is fair in GRs.

Ranking on US at least is:

Demon Hunter
Barbarian
Wizard
Crusader
Witch Doctor
Monk

Every class has reached 40 though, there really isn't that much of a difference among classes even from the highest (DH) to lowest (Monk).

It's pretty obvious what the next order of business is for Blizzard.

*Nerf Sentries. Probably make Sentries actual pets rather than untargettable units.
*Remove overpowered Shrines from GRs. Getting Conduit buff is really huge in GRs even if it's for a short while.
*Buff Monks. Lightning set needs a huge buff or a rework.
*Buff Pet survivability. Would make WDs more viable in GRs, right now there are barely above Monks.

I still laugh at Blizzard's comment on their design philosophy of buffing SWK over Raiment because "spamming one button is not the play style we want to encourage." Just as well SWK builds don't rely on spamming mantra/sw as fast as possible, to the point that most of the top players are using macros to avoid finger pain...
Nothing to laugh at Blizzard's comment because SWK does require the pressing of at least 4-5 buttons in combat.

Have to press the Primary attack to generate Spirit.
Have to press Sweeping Wind to dump Spirit.
Have to press Mantra to dump Spirit.
Have to press Breath of Heaven as soon as it's off cooldown (which means you have to be spamming that also)
Have to use Dashing Strike as soon as its off cooldown

In fact I would say that the SWK build is the closest to what Blizzard has envisioned for the game. They will probably nerf the ability to dump SW/Mantra to get SWK procs and instead make you use LTK or WoL to proc it.

The real problem with SWK is that you have to press MANY buttons TOO MANY times per second. It's the complete polar opposite of a Furious Charge build or a Raiment build. This is the type of build where one player would have an enormous edge using macros like you said (or even Turbo buttons).

eek5

SWK is fun bit it also reminds me a bit too much of CM Wiz. I liked monk better when you strategically used your skills; wished they could somehow figure out a way to make that scale up to GR40 as that is definitely the most fun way to play monk. Buff/debuffs, positioning, timing cooldowns, etc.

Hell, I wish they could scale my LTK fire monk up. Probably the most fun build of any class I've used but it just doesn't do enough damage after T4.

ferr

It's pretty obvious what the next order of business is for Blizzard.

*Nerf Sentries. Probably make Sentries actual pets rather than untargettable units.

There are 100 tiers in greater rifts. DH has only cracked into 43. They need to be nerfed?

Dahbomb

There are 100 tiers in greater rifts. DH has only cracked into 43. They need to be nerfed?
100 tiers of GRs are irrelevant. Enemies at that level have so much health that the full HP numbers aren't even displayed... only 1% of the HP of that HP can even be displayed. Same goes for the damage they dish out. They might as well just cap GRs at 50 because no class is going to actually reach that level anyway (and if they do they are vastly over powered). These higher GRs are definitely not designed to be cleared... they are an easy way to check what is broken in the game.

At a certain point in the GRs if a build is clearing it then it's clearly broken. Not to say that DHs are broken yet but they are clearly ahead of the pack.

And I didn't say DHs "need" to be nerfed, I am saying that based on what Blizzard has done in the past and what they have said that a DH nerf is likely. Predicting Blizzard patch changes is pretty obvious these days.

Why do you think Rimeheart and Furnace were nerfed after the EP nerf? Monks weren't getting to 100 GRs after they nerfed EP yet they still nerfed those two weapons. They nerfed those weapons because they were clearly overpowered.

StMeph

Barbarians are a tier above Wizards because Barbs have managed to reach GR 43. Even if they used an "exploit" it's still a legitimate tactic as everything is fair in GRs.

Demon Hunter
Barbarian
Wizard
Crusader
Witch Doctor
Monk

Every class has reached 40 though, there really isn't that much of a difference among classes even from the highest (DH) to lowest (Monk).

That makes no sense. Getting an ideal GR generation is not an accurate gauge of the balance or power disparity of classes throughout the system. Because a couple of Barbarians successfully negotiated GR43 does not make them the 2nd strongest class.

Look at where the bottom 100 of the Top 1000 are. That's still pretty high up there in terms of player percentages, but they tell a totally different story:

Demon Hunter - 38-39
Wizard - 35
Monk - 33
Crusader - 32-33
Barbarian - 32
Witch Doctor - 32

Barbarians are a tier above Wizards? No. That's more gaming the GR system than class potential.

joesmokey

Being able to do 4-6 min solo t6 clears now feels pretty amazing.

I've made about 15-20 hellfire amulets and all have been terrible :/. Everything rolls +dmg it seems. I can't even get something usable with a crappy affix. Not sure how many more I'll do, but I guess you have to put those forgotten souls toward something...

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut

Demon Hunter
Barbarian
Wizard
Crusader
Witch Doctor
Monk

Eh my rankings would look more like:
Demon Hunter
Wizard
Witch Doctor
Barb/Crusader
Monk

And this is simply because I play diablo to play multiplayer, to play with groups of friends, and melee (outside of monks ironically), simply aren't viable for group play. I think last I read, the first barb was something like 257 on the group leaderboard with every top group being 3 ranged + 1 monk. Crusaders and Barbs simply can't compete in damage, and get one shot by most affixes that ranged can dodge.

Also, I think looking at the leaderboard in terms of top 200 or 300 players across all classes is a much better metric than "2 barbs made 43, automatically makes them better than wizards."

Alkaizer himself (da barb god) was saying he stopped playing barb because of how RNG raekor's was and there was no reason to compete on the barb leaderboard (as opposed to the crusader for whatever reason) because all you do is pray for conduit pylons. I don't have the exact stat, but last I heard someone post the top 250 it was something like 230 demon hunters, several wizards, 2 barbs, 1-2 crusaders, 1-2 witch doctors. Think that's a much better metric that also minimizes the impact of RNG (isn't it odd that barbs have two players at 43, a couple at 40, then the rest in the 30s while wizards/DH's are more consistent with many players dispersed throughout 40-42?).

Anyhow, my hopes and dreams for the future of diablo:
*More sets to increase build diversity
*Buffs to underused elements and skills to increase build diversity (I'm looking at lightning...)
*Buffs to underused sets to increase build diversity (seeing a pattern here lol?)
*nerf to sentries
*Changes (buffs) to melee survivability, either in general or just for group play. It's ridiculous that for melee, unity is absolutely required for 30+ GR's and with a group of 4 people, it's just frustrating playing with any melee that isn't a monk (and to me, diablo will always be a co-op game before a solo grind game).
*Buffs to pet survivability.

how often do they patch anyway?

I only started playing with this last update, figured they didn't do patches more than every few months. Any info on 2.2?

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
how often do they patch anyway?

I only started playing with this last update, figured they didn't do patches more than every few months. Any info on 2.2?

Comparable to WoW sort of, big patch every 3-5 months or so. Might be a smaller patch in between, here and there, that buffs or nerfs certain classes (with just a few changes).

eek5

I wonder if they're even planning to do any big changes like a pet buff during the season. We probably won't see 2.2 until a bit after this first season ends so like 3-4 mos from now.

Dahbomb

If we are talking about group play then Monks are very top in group play. Their support and tank capability is still very high. The group that got to 50 GR had a Monk on there for example.

I don't personally care for group play though. Or at least I feel like they are too many factors in play and variability to assess who is good/bad as a class overall.

And judging character strength based on top 250 across all characters is ridiculous because it will skewer towards which class is most popular. Right now DH is most used class and it will have a lot of people in the high 30s.

The only statistic that matters is top level. I don't care that Joe schmoe can't get GR35 with his Crusader. Characters should be judged on the best of their ability, not the next best. And yes exploiting GR is part of that equation so if Barbs can get high ranks due to Conduit then that makes them strong. Until they change that Barbs will perform high.

Anyway I generally agree with change list. Build diversity is only going to come in the form of buffed sets or new sets or new OP Legendaries. Adding a few damage increases to skills like Rain of Vengeance will do absolutely nothing.

cdyhybrid

Boy, I sure could use a second Unity.

*cough cough wink wink*

Jumping/teleporting mobs wreck my shit in T6. Gotta kite like no one has ever kited before. Timing teleports to cancel out damage and shit.

Edit: Oh, and some Strongarm Bracers would be sweet too.

taybul

Boy, I sure could use a second Unity.

*cough cough wink wink*

Jumping/teleporting mobs wreck my shit in T6. Gotta kite like no one has ever kited before. Timing teleports to cancel out damage and shit.

Edit: Oh, and some Strongarm Bracers would be sweet too.

FWIW GRs would drop nothing but rings for me. That's how I got all 3 Unities I have. I had 0 pre-2.1.

ZenaxPure

And judging character strength based on top 250 across all characters is ridiculous because it will skewer towards which class is most popular. Right now DH is most used class and it will have a lot of people in the high 30s.

Yeah, this can't be stressed enough. DH is probably the most played class right now so it's no surprise that there are DHs higher than other classes. I cleared GR 31 on my seasonal barb last night and then cleared another GR 31 faster and jumped up over 200 ranks on the leaderboard. That tells me there just aren't many serious barbs doing season leaderboards because there are 3 different builds that can absolutely trash GR 31. 31 is fucking nothing, there is not even a single GR 31 in the top 1000 of non season barbs.

Also as for the top barbarian, dunno where this conduit stuff came from but there is a post on the barb forums where the first ranked 43 barb gave a few details into his strategy and it's pretty straight forward honestly. Try to clear the rift in around 5 minutes and then spend the next 10 minutes on the RG (due to barbarian shit single target damage). That is why he dropped Frenzy (it doesn't do much for the build all things considered) and he stacked crazy high CDR. 99% of Raekor boss damage comes from Ancients and weapon proc damage (maximus chain or scourge proc) so it usually takes a while to kill bosses.

But on the other hand Raekor probably fills up the bar in GRs faster than any other class. Because if you are playing it correctly (assuming the density is not utter shit ofc) you are almost never not charging. You basically just clear a group and then take any left over enemies and just use them to propel yourself through the rift until you reach the next pack. Charge moves very fast and it is pretty easy to just chain it through a rift.

Dahbomb

I also think absurd Elite affixes like Electrified and Jailer need to be looked at again.

In addition I would add that Shields should reduce incoming damage by a % value as opposed to a fixed block amount which is completely irrelevant. This at least would help out Crusaders.

For Barbs the main thing they need is a new set that involves a Fury spender skill (because all 3 of their sets involve no Fury spender skill). That way they can have a build where they can gain a bunch of HP really quickly using LPFS. Sort of like their equivalent of SWK but less carpal tunnel-esque.. I think a Sword and Board set would be cool on them.

I would also buff skills like Revenge and Overpower.

Sigh i pretty much wanna give up on my wiz now .. Game ain't dropping or even kadala ain't giving me the rings i want.

I went with DH and starting over but i'm expecting a nerf on this class soon based on how far away it is in terms of GR and etc

So i'm just gonna have to stick with my wiz .. Got a sunkeeper with a 29% elite damage .. But the base damage is shit 1900+
Sigh :(

ZenaxPure

For Barbs the main thing they need is a new set that involves a Fury spender skill (because all 3 of their sets involve no Fury spender skill). That way they can have a build where they can gain a bunch of HP really quickly using LPFS.

The only problem with this is that barbarian fury generation is still shit. We don't have anything like double air spirit or flying dragon to speed up the process. The only 2 reliable ways to generate fury right now is through leapquake or IK perma-ancients which both involve wearing sets and both have downsides (leapquake means you spend less time actually using spenders and more time hopping around and IK have pet survivability problems). My point being that they could add like 10 new items next season that made our spenders good but each of those items would still have to rely on wearing an entire other set of gear to be usable. They really need to bring Into the Fray back into the game. And not even as a battle rage rune, it should just be a passive, god knows we have a bunch of them that are in dire need of being changed into something usable. I feel like giving up a passive slot for critical hits generating 15 extra fury is a fair trade off.

Really my main concern for barbarian right now is boosting our single target damage. Every barbarian build past GR 25 right now depend on Ancients to deal the majority of our damage on rift guardians. It's a pretty annoying problem because a lot of rift guardians already have mechanics where melee can't have 100% uptime dealing damage so the fact that our single target is also shit just makes it even worse. This is also not to mention that said single target damage is just lower than every other class anyway.

Been wanting to jump on this game for PS4, just curious: How long does one playthrough take? I feel like the only similar game I've played is that PS2 Baldur's Gate game

Comparable to WoW sort of, big patch every 3-5 months or so. Might be a smaller patch in between, here and there, that buffs or nerfs certain classes (with just a few changes).

I also think absurd Elite affixes like Electrified and Jailer need to be looked at again.

In addition I would add that Shields should reduce incoming damage by a % value as opposed to a fixed block amount which is completely irrelevant. This at least would help out Crusaders.

For Barbs the main thing they need is a new set that involves a Fury spender skill (because all 3 of their sets involve no Fury spender skill). That way they can have a build where they can gain a bunch of HP really quickly using LPFS. Sort of like their equivalent of SWK but less carpal tunnel-esque.. I think a Sword and Board set would be cool on them.

I would also buff skills like Revenge and Overpower.

Man a lot of overlap between dota 2 gaf and D3.

Anyway, yeah some Affixes fuck me up even with ignore pain up and at the resist soft cap. Fire Chains and electrified are like instant death on my barb. Even with superstition. I agree though, a lot of the fury spenders are thrown to the side too easily in favor of raekor and leapquake. More attractive mighty weapons would be awesome (both 1h and 2h), with specific skill affixes. Maybe just a general buff to spenders would be good as well.

Jrmint

Been wanting to jump on this game for PS4, just curious: How long does one playthrough take? I feel like the only similar game I've played is that PS2 Baldur's Gate game
There's a console thread in gaming that may serve you better, but I'm happy to answer for you anyway.

I'd say your first play through of all 5 acts if you explore everything would take 10-15 hours. But then you unlock adventure mode which is where the real game begins. To gear your character for Torment 6 which is the highest difficulty would probably take 30-50 hours depending on class. But then you can spend 100s of hours getting better gear and just having fun. If you like loot games it doesn't get better than this.

Man an excellent fix to melee being instant gibbed by certain affixes would be weapon swap. Stills surprised that that hasn't been put in yet, would certainly make me more willing to whip out my shield if that allowed me to eat fire chains and electric. Also blizzard needs to put in skill presets, really weird that a game that has so much customization doesn't have preset skill builds that you can save.

Prodigal

Banned
Trying to figure out why I can't find any games as a low level seasonal character on PC. It keeps prompting me to create a game because it can't find anyone else.

Trying to figure out why I can't find any games as a low level seasonal character on PC. It keeps prompting me to create a game because it can't find anyone else.

Was plenty at start of season. Almost grouped entire way to 70. Sometimes I'd have to switch settings or difficulties. Adventure mode and monster slaying setting is where most people were. Rift groups searches found people near 70 more often.

I would think low level season groups will only happen the first 2-3 weeks.

Dahbomb

Man an excellent fix to melee being instant gibbed by certain affixes would be weapon swap. Stills surprised that that hasn't been put in yet, would certainly make me more willing to whip out my shield if that allowed me to eat fire chains and electric. Also blizzard needs to put in skill presets, really weird that a game that has so much customization doesn't have preset skill builds that you can save.
No swapping allowed in GRs, even manual. Because people abuse the hell out of it.

The problem with Shields isn't that you can' swap to them... it's that they suck ass.

Ayumi

How do I speed up my Firebird's? I changed build last night. Firebird's does great damage but it feels so slow.. Should I up my Hydra dmg or Blizzard through gear? I don't have a furnance yet so I'm still using Woh, but not EB. I also have a Maximus but I felt very physcially challenged when using it since I can't always rely on the demonic slave to show up.

I feel like I have a lot of dead time when waiting for the enemies to burn up, and not as much crowd control as I'd like to.

Which rolls should I go for? I see a lot of people just upping their elite dmg and CHC through their gear. I have a SoJ with a Bane of Powerful (rank 27) but it's kind of.. Shitty.
It gives me 45% elite dmg increase though..

Thanks for any answer. ♡

Edit:
If it helps, I currently have
- 48,50% CHC
- 374% CHD
- 55% Fire dmg (need a Cindercoat)

J. Bravo

many thanks to all those who helped me on my way to m6 in seasons :D i'm still really bad but i can clear grift 21 at a minimum now. that was terrible density with 5 floors. still need a rucksack, soj, tnt, and marauder boots at a minimum before im good. my rorg sucks and my ammy is good but needs to be cameo or hellfire i think. some day.

I'm not sure what to do for a second Seasonal character. I started a DH but I really don't like the way it plays even from the get go. I might try a Wizard, not sure.

Xeteh

I don't know whats up with my luck on my Witch Doctor. I've gotten tons of Helltooth gear. I cannot finish either Jade Harvester or Zuni. I've gambled some 5000+ shards and still no chest piece for either it is driving me insane. I just want to get this out of the way so I can hurry up and be super frustrated trying to gamble a Quetzalcoatl.

Dalek

Can anyone suggest what to reroll on these two?

BE9F2E2B-8B1C-4A48-AC76-AFF8E90E296C_zpsqu56j7f8.png

B673AE1F-3B3F-4D29-9742-2EDDB16D3957_zpsfv84ousj.png

Karl Hawk

Banned
So, when is the current season supposed to end? I'd like to give seasons mode a shot whenever I have the chance to buy D3 on PC.

I'm not one for double dipping, but Diablo 3 on PS4 was so good, I'm willing to buy it again on PC. That, and I need another Blizzard game to play on my PC. :p

IceMarker

I finally did it! I got all 6 classes to level 70 on Seasonal!
ThR1o9X.jpg

Even better that 5 of them are on Seasonal Hardcore!
wVtfi5W.jpg

To top it all off I even got onto the Seasonal Achievement Leaderboard in The Americas!
52NrBlH.jpg

I LOVE THIS GAME

what else do i need to doooooo to get my unity and soj rings :(

kadala is not giving me any luck....NR's just giving me 2-handers and 100000 tal rashas and firebirds :( but not have seen a furnace or even a good sunkeeper :(

ZenaxPure

So, when is the current season supposed to end? I'd like to give seasons mode a shot whenever I have the chance to buy D3 on PC.

I'm not one for double dipping, but Diablo 3 on PS4 was so good, I'm willing to buy it again on PC. That, and I need another Blizzard game to play on my PC. :p

Supposed to last 2-3 months, hasn't been going on very long so you've got plenty of time. But I mean, a new season will start (presumably) shortly after this one ends so it's not a big deal if you miss it. Outside of missing the season only transmog set I guess. Too late for most of the competitive stuff as well if that matters to you. Playing with the new items is fun though, all of them are fairly common drops.

Bombless

How do I speed up my Firebird's? I changed build last night. Firebird's does great damage but it feels so slow.. Should I up my Hydra dmg or Blizzard through gear? I don't have a furnance yet so I'm still using Woh, but not EB. I also have a Maximus but I felt very physcially challenged when using it since I can't always rely on the demonic slave to show up.

I feel like I have a lot of dead time when waiting for the enemies to burn up, and not as much crowd control as I'd like to.

Which rolls should I go for? I see a lot of people just upping their elite dmg and CHC through their gear. I have a SoJ with a Bane of Powerful (rank 27) but it's kind of.. Shitty.
It gives me 45% elite dmg increase though..

Thanks for any answer. ♡

Edit:
If it helps, I currently have
- 48,50% CHC
- 374% CHD
- 55% Fire dmg (need a Cindercoat)
What build are you using? I have 2 firebird pieces so far but looking at the fire skills leaves me clueless. I'll have a hard time leaving my arcane slow build, it's so good cc.

Ayumi

What build are you using? I have 2 firebird pieces so far but looking at the fire skills leaves me clueless. I'll have a hard time leaving my arcane slow build, it's so good cc.

Right now this is what I use:

us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Ayumi-2458/hero/2188011

Please ignore the re-rolled stats are they're not final. You'd need a lot of extra fire dmg from every item you can get them from. I have a good Maximus but since my Firebird's items aren't the best, I need the fire dmg from the source.

You can look at the top builds here:

http://www.diabloprogress.com/class.wizard

Celegus

The only problem with this is that barbarian fury generation is still shit. We don't have anything like double air spirit or flying dragon to speed up the process. The only 2 reliable ways to generate fury right now is through leapquake or IK perma-ancients which both involve wearing sets and both have downsides (leapquake means you spend less time actually using spenders and more time hopping around and IK have pet survivability problems). My point being that they could add like 10 new items next season that made our spenders good but each of those items would still have to rely on wearing an entire other set of gear to be usable. They really need to bring Into the Fray back into the game. And not even as a battle rage rune, it should just be a passive, god knows we have a bunch of them that are in dire need of being changed into something usable. I feel like giving up a passive slot for critical hits generating 15 extra fury is a fair trade off.

Really my main concern for barbarian right now is boosting our single target damage. Every barbarian build past GR 25 right now depend on Ancients to deal the majority of our damage on rift guardians. It's a pretty annoying problem because a lot of rift guardians already have mechanics where melee can't have 100% uptime dealing damage so the fact that our single target is also shit just makes it even worse. This is also not to mention that said single target damage is just lower than every other class anyway.

Have you tried a physical Raekor build at all? I put one together last night with my Crusader's Heart Slaughter, I think I like it better than fire + Maximus. Since a charge will almost entirely fill your fury AND groups enemies together, I used boulder toss as a spender. Charge, chuck a rock, charge, chuck a rock, etc. I haven't tried a GR yet though, so the RG is probably still a pain.

Armaros

God this game is trolling me, leveling a Witchdoctor, and what drops at lvl 57?

A fucking Flayer.

Now by the Laws of the RNG Loot Gods, I shall never get another one...

KorrZ

Finally got back into this game after not playing since hitting level 60 at launch. Wow it is so much better it's unreal. Got a Crusader to 70 and have been doing pretty good on drops for only 2 days of running Rifts: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Korrz-1526/hero/44277669

I've got a long way to go still as I'm getting brick walled on Rifts at about GR20. Absolutely loving it though! Feels like being back in D2 doing Baal runs over and over. Anyone have any suggestions for better builds/gear pieces to look for? I haven't kept up with the game really since launch.

Ayumi

Finally got back into this game after not playing since hitting level 60 at launch. Wow it is so much better it's unreal. Got a Crusader to 70 and have been doing pretty good on drops for only 2 days of running Rifts: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Korrz-1526/hero/44277669

I've got a long way to go still as I'm getting brick walled on Rifts at about GR20. Absolutely loving it though! Feels like being back in D2 doing Baal runs over and over. Anyone have any suggestions for better builds/gear pieces to look for? I haven't kept up with the game really since launch.

I hope some of these will help you:

★ DiabloProgress.com - Top Crusaders - Browse these builds, they give you a good idea on what's the best for end gaming.
★ Best Crusader Legendary and Set Items Most popular legendary items. Good for knowing what not to salvage.
★ D3 Drop Tables 2.1.0 Update - You can navigate from the blue tabs on top.
★ Reddit Crusader Community - Make sure you check out the right sidebar for links.
★ Diablofans.com Crusader Forums - A lot of useful sticky threads about various Crusader aspects.

KorrZ

I hope some of these will help you:

★ DiabloProgress.com - Top Crusaders - Browse these builds, they give you a good idea on what's the best for end gaming.
★ Best Crusader Legendary and Set Items Most popular legendary items. Good for knowing what not to salvage.
★ D3 Drop Tables 2.1.0 Update - You can navigate from the blue tabs on top.
★ Reddit Crusader Community - Make sure you check out the right sidebar for links.
★ Diablofans.com Crusader Forums - A lot of useful sticky threads about various Crusader aspects.

Thank you very much! Tons of good information in here. Seems like Akkans set is the way to go - which is nice since I already have 2 pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom