• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls |OT2| Enchantress: Look! More hidden loot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dahbomb

All new Set piece changes are now documented:

Wrath of the Wastes 2 pieces: [Rend deals 400% increased damage.]
Wrath of the Wastes 4 pieces: [Rend lasts 400% longer.]
Wrath of the Wastes 6 pieces: [Whirlwind deals 400% increased damage to enemies affected by your Rend.]

Delsere's Magnum Opus 2 pieces: [Casting Arcane Orb, Energy Twister, Magic Missile or Shock Pulse reduces the cooldown of Slow Time by 1 |4second:seconds;.]
Delsere's Magnum Opus 4 pieces: [Enemies affected by your Slow Time take 1250% weapon damage every second.]
Delsere's Magnum Opus 6 pieces: [Enemies affected by your Slow Time take 500% more damage from your Arcane Orb, Energy Twister, Magic Missile and Shock Pulse abilities.]

Unhallowed Essence 2 pieces: [Your generators also generate 1 Discipline.]
Unhallowed Essence 4 pieces: [Gain 40% damage reduction for 4 seconds if no enemy is within 10 yards of you.]
Unhallowed Essence 6 pieces: [Your generators and Multishot deal 10% increased damage for every point of Discipline you have.]

Roland's Legacy 2 pieces: [Every use of Shield Bash and Sweep Attack reduces the cooldowns of your Laws and Defensive Skills by 1 second.]
Roland's Legacy 4 pieces: [Increase the damage of Shield Bash and Sweep Attack by 500%.]

Raiment of a Thousand Storms 2 pieces: [Your Spirit Generators have 25% increased attack speed and 500% increased damage.]
Raiment of a Thousand Storms 4 pieces: [Increases the weapon damage of Dashing Strike to 5000%.]
Raiment of a Thousand Storms 6 pieces: [Dashing Strike spends 50 Spirit, but refunds a Charge when it does.]

Guardian's Jeopardy 2 pieces: [+250 Vitality] [Regenerates 8000 Life per Second] UP FROM 2000

Zunimassa's Haunt 6 pieces: [Enemies hit by your Mana spenders take 100% more damage from your pets for 4 seconds.]

Inna's Mantra 6 pieces: [Mystic Ally casts Cyclone Strike, Exploding Palm, Lashing Tail Kick, Seven-Sided Strike, and Wave of Light when you do.]
Inna's Mantra 2 pieces: [Increase the passive effect of your Mystic Ally and the base passive effect of your Mantra by 100%.]

Tal Rasha's Elements 2 pieces: [Damaging enemies with Arcane, Cold, Fire or Lightning will cause a Meteor of the same damage type to fall from the sky. There is an 8 second cooldown for each damage type.]
Tal Rasha's Elements 4 pieces: [Attacks increase your resistance to that damage type by 100% for 6 seconds.]
Tal Rasha's Elements 6 pieces: [Attacks increase your damage by 75% for 3 seconds. Arcane, Cold, Fire, and Lightning attacks each add one stack. Adding a stack refreshes the duration.]

Immortal King's Call 2 pieces: [Call of the Ancients last until they die.]
Immortal King's Call 4 pieces: [Call of the Ancients' melee attacks also deal 600% weapon damage in a 15 yard radius.]
Immortal King's Call 6 pieces: [Increase the duration of your Wrath of the Berserker by [0.5|1|] |4second:seconds; every time an Ancient deals damage.]

Natalya's Vengeance 4 pieces: [The cooldown of Rain of Vengeance is reduced by 2 seconds every time you cast a primary skill and by 3 seconds every time you cast a Hatred spender.]
Natalya's Vengeance 6 pieces: [Rain of Vengeance deals 800% increased damage.]

You haven't even seen the gargs yet and you're already whining? It explicitly says they're more powerful than the original garg, it's just a matter of how much more powerful. Along with the new pet items and gem, sounds like pet WD is going to go even higher than before.

Because I know pets die. Pets that die = 0 dps.

That Rasha's set guaranteed I'll be putting equal time back into my Wizard. I'm delighted with that Rasha's buff. I have so many good Rasha's pieces.

New Innas will be fun as shit too.

*pumps fist*

How are they ruining Tal Rasha's? They are making it have a 6 piece and all those stuff is ON TOP of what it already has. It's still going to be a multi element, Meteor smashing wonder of a set only now it's probably going to be on a similar power level to the Firebirds set (maybe).

Also there's a new Cold Legendary Gem that basically gives you additional critical chance against chilled/frozen enemies.

There don't appear to be any Natalya set changes on there.

Oh, are they adding those effects to the current Rasha set? That's awesome! I have the Rasha set and a Firebird set so..come at me!

Also I'm surprised the PS4 version has a dodge roll. Also I can't figure out how to open the full map in that version ._.

Radec

I hope that patch hits soon.

I'm 1 item away for a complete SWK-Inna setup.

Still looking for a torch though.
LLShC.gif

Artanisix

P2_Unique_Gloves_03: : All witch doctors know that the best way to hear the whispers of Zunimassa is to perform the rituals flawlessly, with fingers nimble and strong.
P2_Unique_Pants_04: Witch doctors learned long ago that some spirits wish to visit our world, and that the correct cloth will act as a beacon to them.

Zunimassa is getting set gloves and pants, you can definitely run Tiki with it without sacrificing much.

Tiki helm
Zuni chest
Zuni pants
Zuni boots
Zuni offhand
Zuni ring
Royal ring
Tasker & Theo

~

Hopefully the garg legendary is a shoulder or bracer.

P2_Unique_Gloves_03: : All witch doctors know that the best way to hear the whispers of Zunimassa is to perform the rituals flawlessly, with fingers nimble and strong.
P2_Unique_Pants_04: Witch doctors learned long ago that some spirits wish to visit our world, and that the correct cloth will act as a beacon to them.

Zunimassa is getting set gloves and pants, you can definitely run Tiki with it without sacrificing much.

Tiki helm
Zuni chest
Zuni pants
Zuni boots
Zuni offhand
Zuni ring
Royal ring
Tasker & Theo

~

Hopefully the garg legendary is a shoulder or bracer.

I don't think Zunimassa is becoming the only 8pc set in the game. Old pieces will become legacy.

trh

Nifty AND saffron-colored!
It depends on what difficulty you play at. They're not insanely rare, but I can imagine they might be if you play on a lower difficulty. T6 should have an okay drop, they increased it too, so you should be quickly left with too many. They're tradeable now within the party, so if you join one, you can mention that you're hunting for one. Most already have one they use so they usually just stash them without asking the group.
Well that's a bummer, since I pretty much need the item itself to tackle t4+, and I'm on hardcore.

TTUVAPOR

Banned
Was running some rifts last night and getting some consistent legendary drops...just out of the blue, a thought came to me, this game's loot is like opening magic the gathering cards booster packs...where you look at each card and come across that one rare card and read what it does...the feeling is the same when you come across loot in Diablo.

:)

ferr

Re the DH sets.

So weird that they tack on multishot on the unhallowed 6pc -- they're almost begging us to build around multishot. I guess this set's info isn't new, pretty sure I've seen it posted before.

For the nat set, 800% is wow. that will combine well with gotr,
NBWJN1HK2Q3W1424225123676.jpg

edit: oh wait, that's a 6pc bonus for nat, they're adding a piece??

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
I don't think Zunimassa is becoming the only 8pc set in the game. Old pieces will become legacy.

Either that or they're just adding more pieces to allow more flexibility in achieving the set bonuses. It looks like SWK is getting chest and pants.

I hope that patch hits soon.

I'm 1 item away for a complete SWK-Inna setup.

Still looking for a torch though.
LLShC.gif

It'll probably be on PTR soon, but the patch would hit between the end of season 2 and the start of season 3.

Grampasso

Re the DH sets.

So weird that they tack on multishot on the unhallowed 6pc -- they're almost begging us to build around multishot. I guess this set's info isn't new, pretty sure I've seen it posted before.

For the nat set, 800% is wow. that will combine well with gotr,

edit: oh wait, that's a 6pc bonus for nat, they're adding a piece??
Yes they are, like they did for other sets

Grampasso

Have they said which slot is being added for nat's? It'd be nice to avoid slayer/ring since those slots are so important for other pieces..
Nat already has a ring, so unless they're swapping the ring for a different piece we're already condemned to sacrifice the ring slot for nat if we want to go for the set

ferr

Nat already has a ring, so unless they're swapping the ring for a different piece we're already condemned to sacrifice the ring slot for nat if we want to go for the set

That's an interesting point- RoRG would not hold as much weight if one of the pieces that makes up the set is a ring. Although I can't completely rule out nat ring + rrog.

But depending on whether the new slot is pants or hands (for example) could have a decent impact on BiSs. If the new piece uses the pants slot, then that keeps the hand slot free for something like GoTR, Magefist, etc..

Omnicent

All new Set piece changes are now documented:

Roland's Legacy 2 pieces: [Every use of Shield Bash and Sweep Attack reduces the cooldowns of your Laws and Defensive Skills by 1 second.]
So you can just whiff sweep attack and lower your cool down on laws.... don't have to hit anything (hopefully I am misinterpreting it.)?

Now add these two things:
ItemPassive_Unique_919_x1 - Your skill cooldowns are reduced by [VALUE] seconds.

ItemPassive_Unique_920_x1 - Reduce the remaining cooldown of one of your skills by [VALUE] seconds each time you spend resource.

Yep.... someone is going to make a zdps sader and abuse LoH: Stop Time for team play. I can already smell it. Of course it depends on how those 2 affixes work and what pieces of gear they will be on.

Grampasso

That's an interesting point- RoRG would not hold as much weight if one of the pieces that makes up the set is a ring. Although I can't completely rule out nat ring + rrog.

But depending on whether the new slot is pants or hands (for example) could have a decent impact on BiSs. If the new piece uses the pants slot, then that keeps the hand slot free for something like GoTR, Magefist, etc..
Pants/Shoulders are the most logical IMHO, but if they want to let people do interesting combinations we can also think to Amulet, 2nd 1H weapon (unlikely due to Danettas), belt or even bracers, but the latter are the most unlikely since they would be a first-timers in that slot (if we're looking at class specific sets). Hands would be a pity because there are a lot of legs with special affixes in that slot, in particular the new Gloves of the Rain, which seem to be thought to work with the new bonus, so they wouldn't make any sense.
So I think they'll most likely be Pants=Shoulders>Belt>Amulet>Hands.
All the other slots have a much lower chance of being picked up

Baliis

For the new set items, just go through the flavor texts and look for the set names. So for Nats:

P2_Unique_Pants_01: Anywhere her prey could run, Natalya could follow.
P2_Unique_Gloves_01: The Assassin Natalya used these gloves while learning the finer points of murderous archery

ferr

For the new set items, just go through the flavor texts and look for the set names. So for Nats:

P2_Unique_Pants_01: Anywhere her prey could run, Natalya could follow.
P2_Unique_Gloves_01: The Assassin Natalya used these gloves while learning the finer points of murderous archery

Those gloves aren't part of the set, they're for Gauntlets of the Rain. The pants would be the new slot. cooool

trh

Nifty AND saffron-colored!
Well I won't need the Ramalamadingdong socket item for my 4.2k weapon any longer! My barb bit the bullet to a group of fire chained Winged Assassin's at grift 24. Got full Raekor and Vile Ward today, oh well.

What class next? Kinda feeling monk. It sucks I didn't get my Gem of Ease to 25.

ferr

ItemPassive_Unique_Gem_021_x1 - Your cold skills now apply chill effects and your chill effects now slow enemy movement by an additional [VALUE]%.

ItemPassive_Unique_Gem_021U_x1 - Gain [VALUE]% increased chance to critically strike chilled and frozen enemies.

I want to build a DH that has Frostburns with these. And maybe Kridershot.

For those of you running the Firebird build for Wizard, attack speed doesn't really matter, right? I switched out attack speed for critical hit chance on the gloves and want to make sure I didn't make a mistake, lol. I figured the increase in area damage should stay on them and I didn't want to get rid of the intelligence or vitality.

Dahbomb

Is the SWK set being converted into a 6 piece set?

Unique_Chest_Set_11_x1: Though he was said to be 'awakened to emptiness', Sunwuko could never relinquish his violent ways. In truth, he reveled in them.

Unique_Pants_Set_11_x1: One of the many legends told of Sunwuko maintains that he scaled Shengmu Feng, the tallest mountain in the Guozhi mountain range, planted a flag, and declared himself 'The Great Sage Equal to Heaven'.

I guess rip in piece Inna 6 + SWK 4 piece combo if this is true.

joesmokey

For those of you running the Firebird build for Wizard, attack speed doesn't really matter, right? I switched out attack speed for critical hit chance on the gloves and want to make sure I didn't make a mistake, lol. I figured the increase in area damage should stay on them and I didn't want to get rid of the intelligence or vitality.
Attack speed only really benefits Hydra, so you'd want it if running an Ancient Serpent Sparker + TnT build (which means you wouldn't be using Firebird gloves anyway).

Krassus

Damn didn't think about T&T for Serpent Sparkler, going to swap to those tonight. My DPS which was already pretty good feels like it doubled with 2 Hydras out now.

joesmokey

Damn didn't think about T&T for Serpent Sparkler, going to swap to those tonight. My DPS which was already pretty good feels like it doubled with 2 Hydras out now.
You're still generally better off with an Ancient Devastator, but ancient SS is a nice change of pace.

Krassus

You're still generally better off with an Ancient Devastator, but ancient SS is a nice change of pace.

I'm in a weird but good place with gear where I am basically only missing a fire SoJ. Trying to figure out what combo of what will work best for me. Looking at the Wiz leaderboards doesn't help, the only static things are SoJ + Firebirds.

Friend did a 45 on standard last night with Sparkler so going to give it a shot.

Ramirez

I have made probably 30 Devastators, and have yet to get one that's even close to optimal stats, lol.

I did do a 37 GR yesterday with a group of 4, which is the highest I've ever cleared, so that's something. I also played with Ricerocket last night in a normal T6 rift, heh, is the clan still full?

MrDaravon

What should I gamble for next?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/MrDaravon-1289/hero/57379644

I do have a good Gungdo Gear, just not shown there. I'm thinking either SWK amulet or trying to get a better/ancient Torch, but gambling for either of those slots seems kinda shit? I've already got a solid non-ancient Leorics Helm I can swap to if I ever get a good SWK amulet, but my current ancient SWK Helm is pretty amazing; almost wondering if it wouldn't be worth making the swap unless the SWK ammy is an ancient with great rolls or something.

More than 50 hours and haven't seen a single torch or unity on my season monk...
This is awful, I'm just fucking stuck in grifts, either of these would give me a significant boost, but no, here have more paddles and skull grasps...

RkOwnage

Hey guys, I am just coming back from not playing for a good long while. I rolled a barb and am wondering what the popular spec is for one?

I saw too many friends playing and had to switch over from WoW, but I forgot how fun D3 got after RoS!

Thanks in advance.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
so to get a Royal Ring of Grandeur you just run act 1 bounty over an over for cache's ?

does difficulty matter ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom