• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls |OT2| Enchantress: Look! More hidden loot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gor 2 Zunimassa's yesterday, got 3 overall and royal granduer, but I desperately need Zunimassa's pox, no point in having this set without Mask of Jarem and Tasker and Theo, especially when mine so good

What builds are crusaders using lately?

I have a Jekangbord but no Gyrfalcon's to go with it, and I'm getting incredibly tired of bombardment with the Mortal Drama. I'm also sitting on a Skywarden but I'm not sure about its usefulness.

IceMarker

I think Rift bosses should each have a chance to drop their own unique legendary.
I have a Jekangbord but no Gyrfalcon's to go with it, and I'm getting incredibly tired of bombardment with the Mortal Drama.

As long as you use Passive - Righteousness and Slash - Zeal you can still get away with playing tons of pinball.

jersoc

they really should do something with rift bosses. I find them very underwhelming right now.

Also, can we make their special attacks vanish after they die? really annoying waiting around for ghoms cloud of shit to vanish.

Radec

Thanks Kadala. You finally gave a mirrorball. Even with the pathetic 1 extra missile.
yY1bc77.jpg

ZPNSk7U.jpg

fuck you too mystic.

Tarazet

Its actually 308-326.

Speaking of which, Kadala sold me a rare source with an almost perfect roll on Damage and Int.. then I proceeded to reroll it 50 times to get CC on it. But, it's hard to be too upset because I only needed one try to reroll my SoJ.

28xHUDG.png

gVQOHqw.png

Fularu

Banned
i just died during a rift literally thanks to a mass IDing

I wish people would stop mass IDing, it's freezing up clan members (because of the boradcast) and is just rude. I'm happy for you you just got 245 legendaries, just do them one at a time or when no one's around, because beeing killed thanks to you is hardly fun

I almost don't dare playing my HC barb because of it

Ultratech

So, today seemed pretty productive. I'm generally insanely unlucky, but today I managed to have two cindercoats drop in a row on my witch doctor, and then kadala gave me a magefist!

so here is my current WD: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/robotzombie-1891/hero/37336276

Anyone have any suggestions in terms of skills/passives now that I'm focusing on fire? Also, suggestions on what to try to get off of Kadala next would be awesome

Here's my suggestions:

-Try to roll sockets for the Cindercoat. And take out the Diamonds; you don't need those since INT gives you a lot of Resistance as it is. Put some Topaz gems in there, and you'll being doing a lot more damage.

-If you can, try and replace your 2-Hander with a 1H Weapon and Mojo. Most of the legendary Mojos are pretty good with their unique effects.

-Dump Zombie Handler for something else like Pierce the Veil. That should give you a sizable damage boost.

-I would toss Spirit Walk in there someplace; it's basically your Panic Button if you somehow get in a nasty spot.

Here's my suggestions:

-Try to roll sockets for the Cindercoat. And take out the Diamonds; you don't need those since INT gives you a lot of Resistance as it is. Put some Topaz gems in there, and you'll being doing a lot more damage.

-If you can, try and replace your 2-Hander with a 1H Weapon and Mojo. Most of the legendary Mojos are pretty good with their unique effects.

-Dump Zombie Handler for something else like Pierce the Veil. That should give you a sizable damage boost.

-I would toss Spirit Walk in there someplace; it's basically your Panic Button if you somehow get in a nasty spot.

Thanks for the tips! Yeah, I've been really hoping a nice 1 handed weapon drops so that I can finally get rid of this boring 2 hander

Any suggestions on what I should be buying from Kadala now?

Nokterian

So, today seemed pretty productive. I'm generally insanely unlucky, but today I managed to have two cindercoats drop in a row on my witch doctor, and then kadala gave me a magefist!

so here is my current WD: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/robotzombie-1891/hero/37336276

Anyone have any suggestions in terms of skills/passives now that I'm focusing on fire? Also, suggestions on what to try to get off of Kadala next would be awesome

You got one of the strongest masks in the game i have it also. Take a look at my WD and try to get this similair build. It's a baller in Torment 1 (i am still trying to get better gear but i want the full Jade Harvest set)

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Nokterian-2469/hero/251990

Like a other gaffer said get 1 hander with a off-hand. Remove those gems and put INT in there. And yes get 3 sockets in cindercoat. But with that mask man, running the build i have it's a doozy also my off hand grants me 3 zombie dogs every 4 seconds so i have room for something else in my 4th ability slot instead putting dogs there.

Lain

I've been looking for a pair of these for a while and today the first cache of they day finally put out for me.
ABK.png

Took 8 rerolls for the Attack Speed to make them an upgrade over the Cain gloves as I lost the set bonus. Though now my HP have taken a huge hit so I probably shouldn't be using these gloves until I manage to get my HP up to a more acceptable level lol.

Down to 3 people online on my friendslist now (at 8 pm on a sunday I'd expect it to be busiest) out of like 25.

2 of them botting one AFK

dead game

Azulsky

What element should I be leaning towards as an aspiring Pet Doctor(Syncophants)?

Seems like between Firebats and Gargant I am using 2 Fire abilities. I have Homoculus which summons standard zombie dogs. I have + % Poison pieces in the build because previously i was using the Carnevil helm before i got my MoJ

So will the dogs and the fetishes be Physical?

Lain

Well, Kadala was nice enough to give me a pair of Magefist, perfect for when I switch to fire, though not with the greatest rolls I think.
What should I reroll on them?
DBK.png

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
WHAT DO

sIcurpD.png

My build: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Thukker-1451/hero/22297

I use ZB, but a fuckwack of my damaage comes from fetish bro army, and I'm pretty certain they don't benefit from the +20%, and since I can't reroll into quadfecta I'm pretty sure it'll be a net loss either way, yeah?

Magefist if you're a full-fire WD, GG otherwise.

GG is the safer, more versatile option though. LoH is useless, and vit too past a certain point.

I don't know if your pets benefit from elemental bonuses though, you'll have to ask someone else.

Ultratech

Magefist if you're a full-fire WD, GG otherwise.

GG is the safer, more versatile option though. LoH is useless, and vit too past a certain point.

I don't know if your pets benefit from elemental bonuses though, you'll have to ask someone else.

I'd prolly go with GG for now. Magefists are VERY common if you're gambling, so you could always get a better one.
(Plus, if you're truly running a Pet Build, you'll definitely want Tasker and Theo.)

As for pets, they do inherit elemental bonus. Usually for a pet build, you run either Fire or Physical.
Wrathful Protector and Firebats benefit from Fire, and Fetishes benefit from Physical.
Fire is generally a good place to start, then once you've gotten much better gear, you'd turn towards Physical.

Funny enough, in the latest patch (supposedly), depending what Rune you choose for Fetish Army, you can completely change their damage (so if you use Tiki Torches, all those Fetishes will do Fire damage, etc).
Fetish Sycophants are always Physical damage.

Radec

Yo what's the minimum CDR for an almost perma-archon build?

Rebuilding from fire to archon is expensive and hard since my rerolls in gears are mostly mainstat or crit. :/

Lain

Well, tonight it seems I've had some nice or, better to call them interesting drops.
Fulminator seems great if I was lightning, as it came with a pretty cool damage roll and perfect int roll. Magistrate I'm not sure what to do with.

Well, tonight it seems I've had some nice or, better to call them interesting drops.

Fulminator seems great if I was lightning, as it came with a pretty cool damage roll and perfect int roll. Magistrate I'm not sure what to do with.

I played with it for a week with my lightning wiz, but really not that fantastic at the end of the day. The proc is not that great, and you are basically better of with something with more DPS IMHO.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Probably because of time difference in Australia but even Saturday morning here which is Friday night for US I saw max of 17 online.

Not sure if that's considered good or not.

That must have been an off time since you are in Australia.

There has consistently been 30 - 50 people online during normal play times. Much better then before, but the 150 limit is still a pain.

edit: Currently there are 45 members online.

Was doing some rifts earlier when I went through a portal to the next floor, well when I emerged I was in a room with like 15 treasure goblins in it.

They scattered in different directions and I only got like 8 of em but man was that chaotic. I've only ever seen that happen once though.

Have any of you guys gotten a treasure goblin group spawn in a rift?

jersoc

Probably because of time difference in Australia but even Saturday morning here which is Friday night for US I saw max of 17 online.

Not sure if that's considered good or not.

i've seen 25 on at 2pm CST. so that's weird.

its pretty clear not all 150 are active. pretty sure gafo had no more than like 20 max active. I'm honestly surprised this one filled up as fast as it did.

kmfdmpig

Was doing some rifts earlier when I went through a portal to the next floor, well when I emerged I was in a room with like 15 treasure goblins in it.

They scattered in different directions and I only got like 8 of em but man was that chaotic. I've only ever seen that happen once though.

5 or 6 in a little area on one rift. One of them dropped a set piece as well, so it was nice.

DEO3

I've seen the goblins four or five times now, the whimseyshire animals a couple of times, and the whimseyshire level itself a bunch actually. I've yet to see the cows though.

Granadier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7pbfbuUBKc

Boogdud

This troll ass game. Went through story mode on my new DH because he's never been so I can get some reaper's wraps. Got the mats and farmed for ascended bracers for a couple hours, create my wraps and get:

15 Physical %
427 Vitality
1903 life per sec
5% crit

99% of the items in this game might as well have a middle finger icon.

I guess on the bright side, I can at least try to farm some more.

Chocobro

Think I'm going to take a day or two break from this game. Spent six days straight gambling blood shards on belts hoping for a Harrington Waistguard, a Witching Hour, or a Razor Strop and I got nothing but crap belts. I spend an average of 1.5-2K shards per day. This is tiring and disheartening..

Tarazet

Think I'm going to take a day or two break from this game. Spent six days straight gambling blood shards on belts hoping for a Harrington Waistguard, a Witching Hour, or a Razor Strop and I got nothing but crap belts. I spend an average of 1.5-2K shards per day. This is tiring and disheartening..

Belts are a rough one.. there are so many bad ones and then there's such a massive jump to the good ones like Thundergod's and Witching Hour.

Chocobro

Belts are a rough one.. there are so many bad ones and then there's such a massive jump to the good ones like Thundergod's and Witching Hour.
Yeah they are. I got my fifth Thundergod's Vigor today, but my monk already has one and I don't think my DH (which I'm trying to get one of those three belts for) can make use of one. I would gladly give these away if the game had trading. I'm just salvaging belt after belt.

Granadier

I think Rift bosses should each have a chance to drop their own unique legendary.

Just read this, but I agree. They would still be random as well, so I can't think of a way that they could be exploited.
i'm sure d3 community would find a way though

Lord of Bells at least needs to have a unique legendary dropped from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom