• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anteo

Oh I can see my stats now...

Very High (68%)

Oh how nice.
Fuck yes!

Edit:
So my winrate based on gametiem is:

Any time before 30 mins: between 40%and 50%

Between 40 and 50: 50%

After 50: 60%.

Interesting

Anteo

For you guys in Very High how do you get matched up in Normal? That seems like a bit of a matchmaking screwup

When I play with friends I go back to normal :/
My last 20 matches were solo and I had 1 on high and 19 on very high.
My friends drag me down and I play alot with them D=

2XKbK4f.png

need more ar

Anteo

SMH at all these High/Very High GAFers queueing 'All Pick' 75%+ of their matches.

But is the best mode lesser of all evils!

CM can put you with a leader that may not consider your strenghts as a player (no I dont want to play X rol sir)
RD makes it harder to counterpick (something you can do in CM and AP)
SD and AR are just lol/lmao

shira

That sweet TPL Dragon Knight set is in danger of not being added due to stupid greedy people apparently. The ticket that was planned to come with the set some time this week was pulled from the store due to payment disputes...

Hopefully it works out. Or at least they remove the minor TPL logo from the shield and release the set as a regular set, because it's super awesome and very popular.

The bizzaro thing now is that Anuxi's QOP set is now "immortal" as all TPL stuff is not for sale. I hope she got paid, that would suck if she got scammed too - apparently this MYM guy does this and counts on people not saying anything from BTS-Godz to TVdotto.

Now it all makes sense as why Blaze was their main caster, all the mainstream guys knew about this shit.
And why Navi never joined TPL. They knew he wasn't going to pay.

if i was winning the last game i was playing, the maintenance would start during it and the win wouldnt count. since i wasn't, they wait for the game to end. fucking valve

MKAllDay

The bizzaro thing now is that Anuxi's QOP set is now "immortal" as all TPL stuff is not for sale. I hope she got paid, that would suck if she got scammed too - apparently this MYM guy does this and counts on people not saying anything from BTS-Godz to TVdotto.

Now it all makes sense as why Blaze was their main caster, all the mainstream guys knew about this shit.
And why Navi never joined TPL. They knew he wasn't going to pay.

Yea, the Wynchell guy said he was paid, but far less than was agreed on and then he never heard from them again

Arkanius

After saying I did well as Nightstalker I did a game where I couldnt even maintain a positive K:D ratio

Then again 1.09 destroyed everyone

statistics pending aka broken scouter measuring my power level.

I'm pretty sure it said the same thing last time, and I've had share matchmaking data enabled since it was patched in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom