• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Age: Inquisition |OT2| Leave the damn Hinterlands!

Wait, is Dorian literally not a choice for a female Inquisitor?

I got the romance option for him as a female inquisitor but he kept going on about himself. Super self centered so I left out at that. I think I'm investing too much thought into virtual companions, of the opposite gender to boot lol.

You can flirt with every character except Leliana no matter your gender. Some characters are either straight or gay though, so you can't actually romance them.

Lakitu

st5fu
So I finally finished the game. I only have a few collections and a couple of small side-quests to do. Other than that, that's it. I feel sad and empty now :( I need DLC already.

DLC:
Does anybody else think that thematically all the DLC now will be set after the events of the game?

So I finally finished the game. I only have a few collections and a couple of small side-quests to do. Other than that, that's it. I feel sad and empty now :( I need DLC already.

DLC:
Does anybody else think that thematically all the DLC now will be set after the events of the game?

I think that'd be for the best.
Increase the level cap, introduce some new enemies, threats, and conflicts. Doesn't even have to reach Corypheus-tier, just have some new faces.

danthefan

Could someone tell me roughly how far along I am in the story?

I've just
done the mission where you save/don't save the Empress from assassins.

Stevey

Does anyone know how to reach this?
Or is it just an Easter Egg?

813C8C4448E815688440C339D2377C7F9DBC028C

Gattsu25

Banned
How do the specializations work in this game? Am I able to take all avaiable ones and mix and match my skills?

Any preference for dual dagger rogues?

danthefan

I'd say about half.

Thanks. I'm something between 45 and 50 hours I think, this is a rather large game.

Also I killed my first dragon earlier. Felt like I cheesed it completely because I ran out of potions so spent at least half of its health bar just ressing guys who'd die again seconds later. Blackwall is an absolute boss though, I think you could fire a nuke at him and he'd take it.

Levyne

Banned
I have a dumb, particular question about Companion approval.

I just did the mission at Redcliffe with the mages.
I allied with them
. Some people greatly disapproved like
Vivienne and Sera

If I want to eventually try to do all (or at least most) of the companion quests, do I try to make back the approval difference in conversation, or can I keep getting disapproval and still progress in their personal quests, Kotor 2 style?

Is there no bar like in DA:O to see how your companions approve of you? Every time there is a XXX slightly approves...I find myself not caring.

There are groups of demons that spawn NOT near rifts. They randomly drop the flasks. There are 3 locations where they spawn but you might not even need to visit all 3. I'll see if I can find a map.

http://m.ign.com/wikis/dragon-age-inquisition/Way_of_the_Tempest

Awesome, thanks. I've already cleared the area, hopefully I can still find them.

Who are you guys romancing as female inquisitors?

Josephine. I see no other option, Sera annoys the shit out of me.

Asbear

Banned
I got the romance option for him as a female inquisitor but he kept going on about himself. Super self centered so I left out at that. I think I'm investing too much thought into virtual companions, of the opposite gender to boot lol.

Nono. Dorian is gay. He's not into women, unfortunately for you :p

Stevey

In Haven there was a woman I could take stuff dropped from enemies to research.
Now I'm at Skyhold, I can't find her.
Any ideas?

Ploid 3.0

Mage became about 30% stronger in MP. You can cancel their auto attack into their auto attack by pressing the sprint key/button. After three shots cancel to prevent the longer animation cycles and the long recovery after the final staff animation. Become a constant firing machine until you are ready to cast spells.

I can't remember, is Sera supposed to come to you with zero equipment sans a pair of default daggers? Pretty sure this is a bug of some sort. I took her out and noticed a few minutes later that she can't use any of the bow skills I gave her because she's not equipped with one.

Who are you guys romancing as female inquisitors?

<3 Iron Bull <3

Though, on my second (or third) playthrough I'll be romancing Solas. I love that nerd.

I can't remember, is Sera supposed to come to you with zero equipment sans a pair of default daggers? Pretty sure this is a bug of some sort. I took her out and noticed a few minutes later that she can't use any of the bow skills I gave her because she's not equipped with one.
Pretty sure she came with a bow in my game.

Top Bottom