• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Working to get 50 stones. Good thing I have been mostly focusing on strikes. Got a ton of story missions to do.

I'm at 48 or so, near the end of the Android missions, everything on Normal. Used a couple stones early on for a couple pulls, mainly been saving them now though. I'll probably go back and do all the Hard story stuff in a bit for more stones.

Anyone have an idea on when a rate up event will be coming?

Tailzo

image.jpg

My first ssr. Hmm, this is an easy time waster, but it's not really that fun. I'm still playing though.

Certainly not having terrible luck with pulls. Got SSR Piccolo a few days ago and SSR Trunks (Xenoverse) today. Need more cost to actually fit Trunks in my team though :( Also kind of bummed that he's PHY like my Piccolo.

pmx7

Neo Member
Guys I just rolled a SSR Super Saiyan Goku.
I've also gotten a few SR.

I only do single summons. As soon as I get 5 stones.
Don't waste your time saving for a multi. It is possible.

Believe.

SephiZack

Just started playing now after I rerolled a SSR Frieza ;D I added myself to the spreadsheet, but I'll also leave my ID here, just quote this post.

Skii

Done the 50 pull and got SR Mr. Satan LOL. Oh man. Well, that is pretty much consistent with my luck in this game at the moment.

Will take me a long time to get that many stones again.

I wish more people would use the strike event cards as leads. Their leader skill is way better than any of the SSRs. I only have 2 people on my list who regularly use them and I get friend deletions whenever I try to keep mine up for a significant period of time.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I wish more people would use the strike event cards as leads. Their leader skill is way better than any of the SSRs. I only have 2 people on my list who regularly use them and I get friend deletions whenever I try to keep mine up for a significant period of time.
Eh, it depends, I like to have a diverse type team so SSR is better for me.

Rerolled and got SR Second Form Frieza

I like that start. Then my next roll was SR Chi Chi. Then got Android 16 and Dr. Gero. So yeah got a pretty decent STR team going

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

Depends on what people are focusing on. If they're focusing on a particular stage that has a certain boss type, you're going to form your team against it accordingly.

The game should let you specifically lock in a particular card as your shared leader as opposed to just use whatever you're currently active team leader is.

My awakened jackie chun just did 45k on jackie chun hard. Basically one shotted him. Gohan, you are outclassed. I need to get 1 more card.

Durden77

VKP3PUV.png

Should I even bother continuing to level this Nappa? I wanted him to replace my R (SR awakened) PHY Android 18, but he stats just continue to seem like garbage compared to hers. Even before she was awakened.

I know he'll have more potential because he's an SR and the defense down from his super is nice, but I dunno why his stats suck so bad.

RalchAC

Is Z Hard Goku supposed to be really hard? I tried to do his stage after finishing the Normal and Hard ones and I couldn't kill him. It's true that I lack good INT units, and I don't have enough party cost to use my SSR Piccolo (which increases everybody ATK by 15%)

I feel like I'm missing something with the rock paper scissors system though. And I don't know how to control the way orbs descend after you've used a bunch TBH. Feels really RNG.

I guess I'll do some story missions and other events on lower difficulties...

I feel like I'm missing something with the rock paper scissors system though. And I don't know how to control the way orbs descend after you've used a bunch TBH. Feels really RNG.
Yeah, this is true.
For Z-Hard, you may want to use Awakened characters since they get an ATK/DEF buff. The wheel is accurate. Goku being TEQ is weak to INT and all Super/Extreme classes. Remember the buff also works for defense so you want an INT character to absorb the attack.

Sweet, the Korin Tower event is on now. I thought the extra time was just for weekends. Considering I can never get it on the usual times due to being in the UK, this is great!

Is Z Hard Goku supposed to be really hard? I tried to do his stage after finishing the Normal and Hard ones and I couldn't kill him. It's true that I lack good INT units, and I don't have enough party cost to use my SSR Piccolo (which increases everybody ATK by 15%)

I guess I'll do some story missions and other events on lower difficulties...

The advice I got when I started was to do story til the end of chapter 2, then do z-hard Goku.

The orbs are random, but you can use items to change them.

Got 1 open spots on friends list.
Apparently my brother in law started playing. He puller str SSR Goku after tutorial... 1st try.

Shouta

While I like the game, the combat and challenges are interesting enough to keep me going, I think. If there was an additional layer to the colored orbs in combat and if it wasn't nearly as rough getting your units to max then Z-Awakening, it'd be a little more interesting to keep going. I guess I'll check it out again in a few months.

Did a multipull. Got 2 SRs and rest of them were Rs.

SR TEQ Trunks and SR STR Frieza.

I guess it could have been worse. Too far into it to reroll.

Varna

Frieza is the best SR unit in the game.

There are two SR STR Freiza's in the game... the other one doesn't have that auto attack up so it's not very good.

Game trolled the shit out of me with that one

Pulled a decent amount of SRs with just normal pulls... Got SR Trunks and Krillin... both TEQ though and Jackie Chun is way better.

There are two SR STR Freiza's in the game... the other one doesn't have that auto attack up so it's not very good.

Game trolled the shit out of me with that one

Pulled a decent amount of SRs with just normal pulls... Got SR Trunks and Krillin... both TEQ though and Jackie Chun is way better.

Save them to make a super awakened teq team later. SR is easier to awaken than SSR.

While I like the game, the combat and challenges are interesting enough to keep me going, I think. If there was an additional layer to the colored orbs in combat and if it wasn't nearly as rough getting your units to max then Z-Awakening, it'd be a little more interesting to keep going. I guess I'll check it out again in a few months.

Just curious, what would the additional layer to colored orbs be?

Durden77

About to have enough stones for a multi roll. Going to be very hard to resist. Think I might do a single roll to test the waters.

was looking at the wiki and i think it's kind of funny that the only adult gohan that's featured is the one from revival of F. No mystic gohan love.

edit: my bad, i was looking at the wrong sections!

Is there a ranking list anywhere? I have a TEQ SR Tien, Krillin and Jackie Chun but not sure which one to stick in my team.

Edit: Maybe it's better if I just post my SR/SSR list and it would be great if someone could give me some advice on a decent team. Currently using Ginyu, Jeice, Vegeta, Piccolo, Tien and Trunks (SSR).

Durden77

I went for it, got a few SR and some other stuff. Overall, I'm happy and shouldn't have to pull for a while.

Arrrg....I just want to get st least 1 cool SSR. I'll have to think about it.

I noticed that some characters that are supposed to link don't. Like my Chun and Goku. I'm guessing this is a glitch?

Jesus you guys weren't kidding about the new Krillin, this guy is a monster for an R

I was wondering what the deal was with him as I haven't used him yet. Was about to Z-Awaken him but it cost 560,000! I should be able to today after a couple of runs.

Arrrg....I just want to get st least 1 cool SSR. I'll have to think about it.

I noticed that some characters that are supposed to link don't. Like my Chun and Goku. I'm guessing this is a glitch?

They might only link when Kamehameha is active I believe. If not, there's no active link between them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom