• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wazzy

Banned
So what's the ranking of this SSR Trunks? I'm happy to have two SSR's but they're both PSY LOL

I've got a good selection of characters now so it's just a matter of team cost to be able to use them.

Also they've definitely upped the rate of drawing good characters. I think it's worthwhile to pull.
Yeah the prices for stones are a joke.
Unfortunately that's about the price for multi pulls. I don't think it's reasonable at all but oh well. I think $20 is about a good amount if they want to charge a lot for multi pulls.

Permanently A

So what's the ranking of this SSR Trunks? I'm happy to have two SSR's but they're both PSY LOL

I've got a good selection of characters now so it's just a matter of team cost to be able to use them.

Also they've definitely upped the rate of drawing good characters. I think it's worthwhile to pull.

Unfortunately that's about the price for multi pulls. I don't think it's reasonable at all but oh well. I think $20 is about a good amount if they want to charge a lot for multi pulls.

SSR Trunks is ranked 27/30. Best SSR in game right now is Final Form Frieza at 15/30.

I'm going to reroll for Frieza because he can be Dokkan Awakened to Golden Frieza later.

Tried the multi summon, game just gave me the biggest middle finger:

0 SSR
1 SR - Chi Chi
everything else R: Multiple Recoome, Guldo, Krillin, Multiple Yamu, Videl, 18, Hercule

Only silver lining is that I got the new R Krillin and that Jackie Chun finally dropped.

linkent

SSR Trunks is ranked 27/30. Best SSR in game right now is Final Form Frieza at 15/30.

I'm going to reroll for Frieza because he can be Dokkan Awakened to Golden Frieza later.

according to the jpn site, Mecha Frieza can be DAed too..
We can get that next week and returning event..
It is better to DAed him as we can get level 10 skill..

Just got a mini FP Jackpot..
R Videl, R Tien, R Trunks in 1 10pulls..
got my gems ready but dont think i will have that luck in gem pulls..

Mumups

I'm not sure if there are even 50 more dragon stones available in my game (when are they going to add more quest stages?) anymore, so no saving for me ha

I know I've pulled like 20 times now and only gotten 3 SR's. Not even a hint of a SSR pull.

Almost makes me want to delete and restart and just gather together 50+ stones just to see what happens.

But then again seeing how long it takes to level these SR's I don't know if I would want to go through that kind of grind again. But its only been a week or so, so yeah maybe

Skii

There's no constant way of getting Dragon Stones after you finish the campaign. That's the main problem and what is preventing me from dropping my 50 stones on the 10 pack.

There's no constant way of getting Dragon Stones after you finish the campaign. That's the main problem and what is preventing me from dropping my 50 stones on the 10 pack.

Yeah, probably a good idea. I did it as an experiment, and I doubt I'll be doing any more pulls outside of rate up events.

Durden77

So I did a few re-rolls on an emulator just to see what the drops were like. I'm too deep in to actually start over.

Did it about four times so 8 rolls. No SSR but I got a SR everytime except once. So 3 out of 8 SRs. Not bad.

SkyB

Banned
Tried the multi summon, game just gave me the biggest middle finger:

0 SSR
1 SR - Chi Chi
everything else R: Multiple Recoome, Guldo, Krillin, Multiple Yamu, Videl, 18, Hercule

Only silver lining is that I got the new R Krillin and that Jackie Chun finally dropped.
Rofl feel bad for you. Hopefully u get better roll next time

Maxim726X

Is this made by the Puzzles and Dragons dev? Because it has the same exact format.

It works, but as I'm already reading I'm probably going to fall into the same issue I did playing P&D-- No reliable way to get Dragon Stones and thus no impetus to keep playing. I guess they still haven't found a way around that rather major flaw.

RalchAC

So I've just given this game a try.

My 3 summons have been Android 18, Frieza 2nd form and a SSR Piccolo. Are they good? Is there any tier list I should read?

Permanently A

My 3 summons have been Android 18, Frieza 2nd form and a SSR Piccolo. Are they good? Is there any tier list I should read?

Any SSR is an amazing roll. You could roll a hundred times and not see an SSR. He's not the best but far from the worst.

Durden77

Arrrg I just wasted a dragon stone because I tapped the screen right as the game over went away and hit continue. And I WANTED to die. I picked the wrong team.

chrono01

This 10x pull....

people are getting lucky
Wow, insane. This is making me want to pull.

Double edit: YOLO pulled and got the SSR Trunks. Is he at least decent? I love Trunks so I'm happy with the pull.
Congrats on the Trunks!

Yeah, he's not top-tier or anything, but he's still an SSR and a damn fine card. You did good!

Any SSR is good, you did well. Now settle in and enjoy the game, it's a lot of fun.

Varna

Difficulty really ramps up around the Ginyu Force battle doesn't it?

I've cleared all of the act 1 and 2 stages on hard so far as well. No luck with Jackie Chung... I have tried at least 25 times on hard. Haven't gotten one decent draw since SSR Gohan either. :(

BrunoM

I got 55 stones .. Do you guys think its worth going for the multi summon ? And let go of 50 ? Or wait for a better guarantee on a different card for a 50 pull ?

Skii

I got 55 stones .. Do you guys think its worth going for the multi summon ? And let go of 50 ? Or wait for a better guarantee on a different card for a 50 pull ?

There will most likely be a guaranteed SSR event coming in about 6 months if you're willing to wait...

BrunoM

There will most likely be a guaranteed SSR event coming in about 6 months if you're willing to wait...
I think I will be fine with waiting .. My team is basic lol started with the SR goku and now got a full team of SRs all zawaken from R didn't have luck with tao and no luck on the new one Jackie Chan with over 20 plays on hard lol

Permanently A

All those rerolls... finally. Can't believe my first ever SSR is the best one.

2cV8IlZ.jpg

Difficulty really ramps up around the Ginyu Force battle doesn't it?

I've cleared all of the act 1 and 2 stages on hard so far as well. No luck with Jackie Chung... I have tried at least 25 times on hard. Haven't gotten one decent draw since SSR Gohan either. :(
Think so, had to beat final event with my Hard team build. I guess there are three more arcs afterwards.

Durden77

So I'm guessing this train the lower level unit with the higher level unit doesn't work all the time?

BP3jkgK.png

I would lose levels if I did it with Chun this time. Unless I'm missing something here.

BrunoM

So I'm guessing this train the lower level unit with the higher level unit doesn't work all the time?

BP3jkgK.png

I would lose levels if I did it with Chun this time. Unless I'm missing something here.

naw you aint missing anything just how it is ... best way to go about it its around levels 24 to 28 you will gain levels after that I have seen same results as yours

Kettch

Do we have any idea what the drop rates for these SR quests are like? Any data from Japanese players? Would be nice to know if it's worthwhile to try maxxing out Jackie Chun's special, only up to 3 copies so far.

Kyou

Got my ten Jackies

Only level 54 combined, hoped I'd be able to awaken him right away and finally have an ssr :(

BrunoM

Well after my long run of no luck at all in this game and with all the chalanges and all lol

Finally after 30 runs got Jackie chun to fall lol ..
Then went to play some quest mode got all 7balls and made the wish for the extra dragon stones ..

Those 10 stones put me at 62 total so said fuck it will do 2 pulls and see what happens first pull got SR vegeta green so was all happy lol second pull got SSR piccolo all happy lol

So after 15 days of play never getting any luck tao vegeta and all that last 45 mins got

SR Jackie Chun
SR Vegeta
SSR Piccolo

Durden77

Oh, guess I was still sleepy.

You guys are lucky though, been doing Jackie for a few days now, not a single drop.

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=173442552

Method works for if you're training identical characters, but apparently not all the time.

Chun's been dropping decent enough for me, but then again I had shit luck with SR Vegeta and Tao.

Well after my long run of no luck at all in this game and with all the chalanges and all lol

Finally after 30 runs got Jackie chun to fall lol ..
Then went to play some quest mode got all 7balls and made the wish for the extra dragon stones ..

Those 10 stones put me at 62 total so said fuck it will do 2 pulls and see what happens first pull got SR vegeta green so was all happy lol second pull got SSR piccolo all happy lol

So after 15 days of play never getting any luck tao vegeta and all that last 45 mins got

SR Jackie Chun
SR Vegeta
SSR Piccolo

Very nice, congrats. I wanna a SSR so bad.

JJP12

Seems like everyone is getting lucky! I decided to do the 50 stones summon and received Friezas third and final form. Now the long journey begins to max out my first ssr. It took forever for SR vegeta so I can only imagine how long it'll take with Frieza lol

Sweet 10x pull I just did. :3

vFjQ2QZl.jpg

2x SR Friezas
1x SSR Xeno Trunks

Not too fussed with not getting SSR Frieza as I can eventually Dokkan Awaken the SRs. All I need is Jeice to complete the Ginyu Force. ^^

cXjjl12l.jpg
WdUDhM1l.jpg

I also updated my info on the GAF list with this new account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom