• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKFinns

Can someone please explain how to do the Korin Tower training flash event? I open the game during the specified time, 8 pm central (6 pm pacific) but it never is an option for me to do it.

Am I missing something? Am I somehow oblivious?

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Can someone please explain how to do the Korin Tower training flash event? I open the game during the specified time, 8 pm central (6 pm pacific) but it never is an option for me to do it.

You're checking 1 hour too early; they say PST, not PDT.

My guess is daylight savings time, it's always daylight savings time.

Wazzy

Banned
I'm loving your Vegeta Chrono. <3 So helpful.

I'm still playing catch up so I'm trying to beat more of the story quests. I finished the Vegeta/Nappa event on easy but I'm not sure what the point of doing the harder modes are since they all drop on easy.

Anyway I hope for a SSR rate up soon since I've been saving my shards. Almost at 50 for a multi pull.

Aurizen

I'm still playing catch up so I'm trying to beat more of the story quests. I finished the Vegeta/Nappa event on easy but I'm not sure what the point of doing the harder modes are since they all drop on easy.

Anyway I hope for a SSR rate up soon since I've been saving my shards. Almost at 50 for a multi pull.

I'm new to this game, there will be rates up for certain units? this feels like brave frontier again haha.

chrono01

Happy to help! :)

I wish I could have managed a Supreme Kai drop so I could evolve/level him over the weekend, but I guess I'll try again next Monday when the awakening dailies start again. If all else fails...I'll get a guaranteed one in another 15 days, but I'm really hoping it doesn't come to that, haha.

And yeah, I'm hoping for an SR/SSR rate-up soon too. I have around 100 Dragon Stones just waiting for it.

I'm new to this game, there will be rates up for certain units? this feels like brave frontier again haha.
Yeah, according to the Japanese release, there will be rate-up events although I'm not sure if it applies to a set character list or just an overall increase.

Do hard for the skill up and the amazingly broken level mechanic a page or two back. I can't remember what it is exactly, but I swear it's this: level a drop to 20 feed it to a Lvl 1 of the same drop... BOOM! He's level 36 or so. (Something like that)

I need to go through the GAF list and clear out my friends, rather help out you guys than just use guests all the time while farming normal/hard awakening medals.

Edit: I need to finish story mode normal, at the rate I'm going my Gohan will be a UR by then...

Aurizen

I wish I could have managed a Supreme Kai drop so I could evolve/level him over the weekend, but I guess I'll try again next Monday when the awakening dailies start again. If all else fails...I'll get a guaranteed one in another 15 days, but I'm really hoping it doesn't come to that, haha.

And yeah, I'm hoping for an SR/SSR rate-up soon too. I have around 100 Dragon Stones just waiting for it.

Yeah, according to the Japanese release, there will be rate-up events although I'm not sure if it applies to a set character list or just an overall increase.

Ah, well I'm gonna save up :D

Wazzy

Banned

Dayummmm 100? You're getting something good for sure then. :p
Do hard for the skill up and the amazingly broken level mechanic a page or two back. I can't remember what it is exactly, but I swear it's this: level a drop to 20 feed it to a Lvl 1 of the same drop... BOOM! He's level 36 or so. (Something like that)

I need to go through the GAF list and clear out my friends, rather help out you guys than just use guests all the time while farming normal/hard awakening medals.

Edit: I need to finish story mode normal, at the rate I'm going my Gohan will be a UR by then...

Yass free up space so I can add your Gohan. <3

chrono01

Dayummmm 100? You're getting something good for sure then. :p

Yass free up space so I can add your Gohan. <3
That's the hope!

And yeah, I really wish the Friend List was larger in this game, or you could add more by spending stones. I know you unlock more as you Rank Up, but it seems to be so slow. I have so many GAF members I want to add.

Wazzy

Banned
Thanks for the add FPD!
That's the hope!

And yeah, I really wish the Friend List was larger in this game, or you could add more by spending stones. I know you unlock more as you Rank Up, but it seems to be so slow. I have so many GAF members I want to add.

Yeah I'm trying to add some other Gaffers but friend list is all full. :( It's easier to figure out if a gaffer is adding you if they have GAF at the end of the username(I just added it to mine) because I'm getting 10 or more invites every day.

Thanks for the add FPD!

Yeah I'm trying to add some other Gaffers but friend list is all full. :( It's easier to figure out if a gaffer is adding you if they have GAF at the end of the username(I just added it to mine) because I'm getting 10 or more invites every day.
Just got a new friend slot!

I did the same a bit ago. I can say, I do not like the friend system here. Names are the only way to tell who is who, at least for me.

chrono01

It's easier to figure out if a gaffer is adding you if they have GAF at the end of the username(I just added it to mine) because I'm getting 10 or more invites every day.
I was tempted to do that, but I hate seeing "Wow! You're incredibly strong, Chrono@GAF!" in the story text. I wish they let you choose a story name and an account name. :(

Wazzy

Banned
L M F A O

So I decided to play the alt piccolo account just to see what kind of rolls it could get and the first one I do is SSJ and I'm like "oh shit will I roll Gohan on this one and have two SSR?" and it starts going berserk only to be Another. Fucking. Piccolo.

Why. Whyyyyyyyy I can't even use two Piccolo SSR's!

This is why you're an alt account :mad:

chrono01

Could be worse... 5PDGAF
Okay, you win, lol.

L M F A O

So I decided to play the alt piccolo account just to see what kind of rolls it could get and the first one I do is SSJ and I'm like "oh shit will I roll Gohan on this one and have two SSR?" and it starts going berserk only to be Another. Fucking. Piccolo.

Why. Whyyyyyyyy I can't even use two Piccolo SSR's!

This is why you're an alt account :mad:
LOL! Piccolo really...REALLY likes you.

Permanently A

New evemt! 10 stone summon gives at least one SR character guaranteed now until 8/13.

Also added all of the Frieza transformation forms!

New evemt! 10 stone summon gives at least one SR character guaranteed now until 8/13.

Also added all of the Frieza transformation forms!

It honestly does not sound that good. Why isn't SR a guarantee in the first place? Japan got a guaranteed SSR, so I guess continue waiting? Can you transform Frieza?

Permanently A

It honestly does not sound that good. Why isn't SR a guarantee in the first place? Japan got a guaranteed SSR, so I guess continue waiting? Can you transform Frieza?

Yeah, it doesn't sound great. I'm not biting.

However, the new Final Form Frieza that was just added is the most powerful SSR in the game right now. #15 on the overall tier list, in comparison to Gohan who is #19. So its a great time to reroll!

chrono01

I won't be waiting for a guaranteed SSR [that's still around six months away, unless Global changes things up drastically] but I'm not pulling now either. I'll wait for a true-rate up event, since SSR are what I'm really after. The Frieza SR are tempting, but I'll resist. Good things come to those who wait? We'll see!

Oh, new SSR too apparently, one being SSR Trunks [PHY]. ATK increased by 20% when HP is below 80%.

Edit: The SR Frieza [when evolved to SSR] is actually sitting at #15 on the current best list in Japan. That's pretty impressive.

Edit #2: Already mentioned, I see. ~_~

I won't be waiting for a guaranteed SSR [that's still around six months away, unless Global changes things up drastically] but I'm not pulling now either. I'll wait for a true-rate up event, since SSR are what I'm really after. The Frieza SR are tempting, but I'll resist. Good things come to those who wait? We'll see!

Yeah, the wait for a rate up event continues. Imagine doing a multi-summon and all you got were R. I would be so sad.

Yeah, it doesn't sound great. I'm not biting.

However, the new Final Form Frieza that was just added is the most powerful SSR in the game right now. #15 on the overall tier list, in comparison to Gohan who is #19. So its a great time to reroll!

Do you have a link the list of the characters? I remember going to a japanese website that had all the characters ever released, but I can't find it.

Edit: I found it.

Dandte

Did 5 pulls...you know..yolo

R TEQ Kuririn god i hate him
R INT Mr. Satan i'm ok with this, need INT
R STR Tambourine why is he even R??
SS Goku Omg *-*...SR AGL Goku k, i can live with him.
R TEQ Picolo...double nrgs

Won't pull again...but i need freezers guard break form :/

Aiii

So not worth it
mobile.46nysla.jpg

Time to save up them stones hehe

Skii

I don/t think I'm going to use the multi-summon yet as a guaranteed SR isn't that good of a deal. With 10 pulls, a SR is virtually guaranteed anyway.

I think it's best to save your stones for a proper rate up event for SSR. There's no point going after SRs.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Just booted up an alt account for shits and giggles.

Drew SSR Trunks. :eek:

He doesn't seem that good though??? ?_?

nowarning

Started off with Frieza first form, I didn't even know you could re-roll, started again on a new device (didn't realise you could transfer account at the time) and got SSR STR super saiyan goku, that will do. Just about to do a multi summon now using my stones.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Is dokkan awakening out in the japanese version of the game yet? I have an SR AGL Goku could I potentially turn him into any of the four SSR AGL Gokus?

Dawg

Don't know about you guys, but Jackie Chun on HARD still manages to kick my butt every few times with his 7K and 11K hits.

Doesn't help that I only have 1 INT unit to defend.

I just got 3 int characters. R Nappa, R Satan, R Ginyu. If you can awaken 2 R int characters, it should be much easier. I went for 3 because it increases the odds of using an int character to block his attacks.

JJP12

I was so excited when I read there is a SSR Trunks but man is that card disappointing... I did one pull and got the new R Krillin.

Wazzy

Banned
Believe in the heart of the cards.
This is the one F2P I have no confidence in my pulls . xD unless it's 8 different piccolos. I expect that.

Edit: eh it wasn't a terrible pull. I was expecting better since Goku was SSJ but otherwise got SR 18 and SR Ginyu then like three R Yamcha's lol

Double edit: YOLO pulled and got the SSR Trunks. Is he at least decent? I love Trunks so I'm happy with the pull.

Durden77

Arrrggg I knew it. I wish the announcement for Gohan and Piccolo didn't make them seem like a limited time. I wasted like 30-40 dragon stones during the time frame because I thought they'd be limited at first.

Even though this is a small rate up event, I already feel the error of my ways...

Thanks for the add FPD!

I definitely appreciate that if they're not on the spreadsheet lol. But the friend adds from GAF have died down for me, and so now I got some guy named "BOYTOY808" in my friend requests. I don't think I'm gonna add him heh.

Skii

Yeah, looking at Reddit, a lot of people are posting pictures of them pulling a SSR. Also someone doing re-rolling says they've had a lot more SSR pulls today.

Durden77

Yeah, looking at Reddit, a lot of people are posting pictures of them pulling a SSR. Also someone doing re-rolling says they've had a lot more SSR pulls today.

If it's not placebo I might got ahead and drop a few bucks in this game. I'm enjoying it well enough that I can get with that.

Edit : JESUS dragon stones are expensive! $16.99 doesn't even get you a multipull?!

Permanently A

If it's not placebo I might got ahead and drop a few bucks in this game. I'm enjoying it well enough that I can get with that.

The only other explanation I can think of is that the event caused many more people to start pulling, and we're seeing a biased sample size because the people who pulled trash wouldn't post about it.

But still... three SSR in 10? That's unholy luck, compared to the previous rates we saw (13 out of 559 by some guy on reddit)

Rizsparky

Edit : JESUS dragon stones are expensive! $16.99 doesn't even get you a multipull?!

Yeah the prices for stones are a joke.

Zunja

I did a few pulls for fun saving my huge stone pull for an SSR I really want. I got the new Krillan and he's a little mvp. For a rare his awakening requirements are crazy, it's the same as an SR even though he's R, and his passive is pretty great too. I have an all z-awakened AGI team and he fight my final slot perfectly works well with a lot of the chars and my cells Kamehameha.

Basically new Krillan is pretty hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom