• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurizen

omg I can't count how many times I've tried to get mecha frieza... the amount of stones I used (over 10). Why are the rates so bad! this is not brave frontier lol!

It's not really a surprise, but my terrible luck with strike missions continues. Nothing at all today from Mecha Frieza. He's probably just upset because my Red Ribbon Army soldier is beating his ass.

Flambe

Don't feel bad, in the same boat -_- All my staminas on Hard and nada. Taking solace in leveling my PHY chars though I suppose

Aiii

So not worth it
One one of my accounts I got him on the first run on Normal.

The other one, not so lucky until just now, when he finally dropped.

pmx7

Neo Member
I'm trying to redeem the SR Kid Goku gift but keeps saying "your gift limit has been reached".

Anyone have this happen or know how long I have to wait?

It let me accept all the other daily gifts. But the Kid Goku is stuck there.

And no my character bank isn't full :(
Hmm...I had that same error earlier but my bank was full (65/65). Made room and was able to obtain him. Not sure what else could be barring you from receiving him.

pmx7

Neo Member
Hmm...I had that same error earlier but my bank was full (65/65). Made room and was able to obtain him. Not sure what else could be barring you from receiving him.

Crisis averted I got it!
Just kept restarting the app and accepting the gift. Eventually it worked. No idea what caused the issue.

Skii

Managed to get Mecha Frieza this morning! Dropped after 13 tries on hard. Not too bad. Now to get another 10 haha.

My strike event luck so far:

Vegeta - 50 tries (25 normal, 25 hard roughly); no drop
Cyborg Tao - 14 tries on hard; drop
Jackie Chun - 2 tries on hard; drop
Mecha Frieza - 13 tries on hard; drop

Hope that Vegeta event comes round again.

omg I can't count how many times I've tried to get mecha frieza... the amount of stones I used (over 10). Why are the rates so bad! this is not brave frontier lol!

Why are you using dragon stones?? You should never spend dragon stones to revive your characters in a battle unless you're getting a guaranteed reward from that event that is worth it.

Haha, the thirst is real for those SSRs in the JP version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94Atex_9MQs

Look at all those dragon stones!
Which is why getting 1 SSR is enough for me. The guy spent $90 to just get one.

Anyways, I had luck yesterday, but not today...
B67UOGb.jpg

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
I would pay for a version of the game I could use without internet. I currently load it up before entering the subway but can only play a single board before needing internet so it really only works on short commutes.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I would pay for a version of the game I could use without internet. I currently load it up before entering the subway but can only play a single board before needing internet so it really only works on short commutes.
That'd just cause massive cheating.

Aurizen

I managed to get Mecha Frieza last night, my last bit of enegrgy before bed and after that I gained a rank up and then I did the rest of the STR event to gain metals... it took so long, they better do something about these rates.

Aiii

So not worth it
I managed to get Mecha Frieza last night, my last bit of enegrgy before bed and after that I gained a rank up and then I did the rest of the STR event to gain metals... it took so long, they better do something about these rates.

The whole point of the game is grinding, not sure why they should do something about the rates.

Hiltz

Any advice on defeating mecha frieza ? I just tried for a third time and he killed me in one turn with a super attack with mostly a team of high 50+ and 60+ characters. Is it possible for him to drop on Hard difficulty (which I completed) without having completed Z-hard difficulty ?

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Any advice on defeating mecha frieza ? I just tried for a third time and he killed me in one turn with a super attack with mostly a team of high 50+ and 60+ characters. Is it possible for him to drop on Hard difficulty (which I completed) without having completed Z-hard difficulty ?

I've gotten 3 drops in about 15-20 attempts on Hard. Just gotta hope you have good RNG luck.

Wazzy

Banned
Andddd Mecha Frieza finally dropped for me! I missed farming Tao and Jackie so it's nice to get a good SR unit from one of the events.

Back to grinding my Vegeta's special up!

Skii

Not grinding the Frieza event but instead doing the daily awakening medal event instead lol. I wish you could buy those damn basic medals!

chrono01

Andddd Mecha Frieza finally dropped for me! I missed farming Tao and Jackie so it's nice to get a good SR unit from one of the events.

Back to grinding my Vegeta's special up!
Congrats! Two days of farming, no drop yet. :/

Frieza and his smug smile is really starting to get to me.

Cromat

Again no Freeza drop, like Tao and Chun I've had 20-30 tries on Hard and nothing. I only got one Vegeta as well, and after at least 40.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom