• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome, just got the drop from the strike mission. I think this is record time for me lol. Of course, he drops another one soon after and then back to nothing.

Wonder if I'll make it to super level 10 this time around.

Wazzy

Banned
Congrats! Two days of farming, no drop yet. :/

Frieza and his smug smile is really starting to get to me.

Thanks! You'll get him for sure. :)

Man I don't know how some of you level up your SSR's so fast lol I just got mine to 40 and I've been using dupes of crappy enemies and awakening them at 20 to get like, 3 levels.

JTran2003

No. There's more of a chance but no guarantee at all.

It's probably like:
Normal - 1%
Hard - 5%
Z-hard - 20%+

Thanks for the info. Missed out on vegeta, tao, and chun because I assumed incorrectly. Still having troubles on zhard so will try hard attempts.

Durden77

Yeah the Frieza drop rate seems especially tight. Was lucky and got him on the first day, but have been running it since on hard as much as I can and haven't gotten him again at all. Getting a level 10 super seems neigh impossible at this point.

hqdefault.jpg

Do it!

No matter how encouraging you are Shia, I will resist. Maybe. We'll see.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Oh yeah I got a lot of stuff for you guys once I get a dude I want to keep.

I don't think I'm lucky I'm just willing enough to waste my time doing this lol

Congrats! Two days of farming, no drop yet. :/

Frieza and his smug smile is really starting to get to me.

Keep at it bud, I'm sure you'll get it soon.

Also mad props for getting that SSR Vegeta to 80, I'm starting to pump AGI fodder into my Goku but I'm only at lvl 58 wtf. Doesn't help that the friend rolls are giving me 1 agi per 10 rolls.

Oh yeah I got a lot of stuff for you guys once I get a dude I want to keep.

I don't think I'm lucky I'm just willing enough to waste my time doing this lol

Probably safe to say that you're the biggest Frieza fan if you're going that far for the SSR lol

chrono01

Thanks! You'll get him for sure. :)

Man I don't know how some of you level up your SSR's so fast lol I just got mine to 40 and I've been using dupes of crappy enemies and awakening them at 20 to get like, 3 levels.
Thanks, hopefully I'll get him soon. ;_;

And yeah, basically all I did was fuse many...many Awakened N [thus R] into him. I was actually beginning to run low on Training materials when I reached that point, but I did it. I just wish I had a Supreme Kai. I've been running the dailies constantly [outside of this Frieza event] and can't manage to get one to drop. Not entirely surprising, given how rre they are. I'll get a guaranteed one in 8 days so I'll finally be able to awaken him then!

people on my friends list are popping up with him

it's like they're bragging
They are bragging. THEY ARE!

Keep at it, we'll get there soon enough.

I got 1 as well and I'm proud of that 1. I don't even plan on getting more since it was so hard to get that 1. I'm sure they'll be something else that will help level characters specials.
Yeah, according to Reddit a lot of people are having issues having him drop. I know it's probably a flat percentage base, similar to past events, so it's probably just RNG.

I'm not too worried about increasing his super, although I'll probably run it more after I get my drop just to see how far I can get. I just want/need one for my collection, and because he's a great "free" unit.

Keep at it bud, I'm sure you'll get it soon.

Also mad props for getting that SSR Vegeta to 80, I'm starting to pump AGI fodder into my Goku but I'm only at lvl 58 wtf. Doesn't help that the friend rolls are giving me 1 agi per 10 rolls.
Thanks man, I won't give up!

And yeah, basically all I did was fuse many...many Awakened N [thus R] into him. I was actually beginning to run low on Training materials when I reached that point, but I did it. I just wish I had a Supreme Kai. I've been running the dailies constantly [outside of this Frieza event] and can't manage to get one to drop. Not entirely surprising, given how rre they are. I'll get a guaranteed one in 8 days so I'll finally be able to awaken him then!

Did you fuse only the same type of N's into him, or did you just indiscriminately fuse them all? Is it a huge difference? If not, I might just start feeding my SSR Goku everything.

Aurizen

I seen the korin tower event came up! I ran it on Z hard and won! :eek: first Z-hard mission won. It wasn't too bad but i still need to train a bit more to make this more easy. Any idea when that event will be up for the day instead of flash?

linkent

100 runs in Zhard awakening dailies.. 0 kai :(
Did you fuse only the same type of N's into him, or did you just indiscriminately fuse them all? Is it a huge difference? If not, I might just start feeding my SSR Goku everything.
Train same color N to 20.. Awakened them to be fed for 50k exp..

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I seen the korin tower event came up! I ran it on Z hard and won! :eek: first Z-hard mission won. It wasn't too bad but i still need to train a bit more to make this more easy. Any idea when that event will be up for the day instead of flash?
You didn't do the R Goku Z-Hard?
It's always gonna be flash I think.

chrono01

Yeah, I just fused whatever. Obviously, TEQ types gave me a bit more XP, but you still get quite a bit from the different element types.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I didn't lol I figured since I already had Goku i didn't need another.... Now I see its a bad idea maybe I could have fused him into my SR goku from the tutorial.

That Goku you get is a TEQ Goku, and could be useful if your SR is another type. My tutorial pull is SR AGL Goku, but depending on matchups I swap in the TEQ Goku instead. I have him Z-Awakened now, so he's Super TEQ and SR now.

Aurizen

That Goku you get is a TEQ Goku, and could be useful if your SR is another type. My tutorial pull is SR AGL Goku, but depending on matchups I swap in the TEQ Goku instead. I have him Z-Awakened now, so he's Super TEQ and SR now.

Yeah we're on the same boat mine was a SR AGL Goku. I couldn't fuse the TEQ Goku to the SR AGL Goku to get his special higher?

How does rerolling work? (On Android) I have about 25 dragon stones, trying to get another 25 to get the multi pull. I wanna be able to reset and roll again if I don't at least get 3 SRs.

I have 3 SRs and 3 Rs, my rarest is Frieza first form SR with Roshi and Kid Goku making the other 2. Rank 17 atm.

Going through story to make bank on the dragon stones. Also have no idea what awakening does to my characters besides adding the stars and a stat increase.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
How does rerolling work? (On Android) I have about 25 dragon stones, trying to get another 25 to get the multi pull. I wanna be able to reset and roll again if I don't at least get 3 SRs.

I have 3 SRs and 3 Rs, my rarest is Frieza first form SR with Roshi and Kid Goku making the other 2. Rank 17 atm.

Going through story to make bank on the dragon stones. Also have no idea what awakening does to my characters besides adding the stars and a stat increase.
All your questions are answered in op.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
aw I'll just wait till an alternative way of special leveling arrives.. or SSGSS Goku. :D I hope that's soon.

That's why a bunch of us grind the Strike events hoping for multiple drops. A lot easier when the drop is guaranteed, like the Gohan event where you can easily max out, otherwise you just keep playing and how for the best. I've gotten 3 Freeza drops so far on the current event.

BrunoM

That's why a bunch of us grind the Strike events hoping for multiple drops. A lot easier when the drop is guaranteed, like the Gohan event where you can easily max out, otherwise you just keep playing and how for the best. I've gotten 3 Freeza drops so far on the current event.

Show off lol
I've done 34 runs on hard and not a single drop

chrono01

Most of them are so thanks but what if you are already deep into the game? Doesn't deleteing data reset you back to the beginning? That is what I'm mainly worried about.
Yes, if you re-roll you delete your current progress/account. You could always issue a transfer code before you do it, so you can temporarily save your account for a week and return to it if you want to. However, re-rolls are usually done in the beginning before significant progress is made, so if you're already deep into the game you'll probably want to stay with your account [unless you don't mind starting over from the very beginning again].

Oh! Event Mecha Frieza finally obtained [after two solid days of farming]. I'll try to gather more but at least the frustration of not having one is over. Now I can relax and enjoy the event until it ends.

To those still trying, don't give up!

DeVeAn

So, I am playing this game without any exploits. I'll be damned if I can ever get a decent drop. Takes forever to get 5 stones and then a shit card comes out. Not cool. Also had to shut the game down while a summon screen and game robbed 5 stones from me. I enjoy the idea for the game. I can say they won't get one penny from me though after how shit drops can be.

Durden77

I love that kid Goku has Nimbus. They know what I like. They know how to get to me. The pieces of shit.

Got my second Freeza, yay.

Got SSR Final Form Frieza earlier :D If I can get SR Burter and Guldo then I would be so happy. Full Ginyu Force with Frieza would be rad.

Skii

Got my second Mecha Frieza now. The drop rate hasn't been too bad. Doubt I can get another 9 before the event is over lol.

SnakeEyes

Banned
No. There's more of a chance but no guarantee at all.

It's probably like:
Normal - 1%
Hard - 5%
Z-hard - 20%+
Oh shit, seriously?! So it's not guaranteed like the Nappa and Vegeta missions?! Damn I've been playing the game wrong too! Been wasting my energy just running the Awakening Medal events every day.

Skii

Oh shit, seriously?! So it's not guaranteed like the Nappa and Vegeta missions?! Damn I've been playing the game wrong too! Been wasting my energy just running the Awakening Medal events every day.

The key thing to look for with the event info is the "chance to get this certain character". Because it says chance, you just know there is no guarantee. With the Vegeta/Nappa event, they explicitly say you can get them by completing each difficulty.

Lord Phol

Kind of starting to hate this game because of Mecha Frieza. Can barely beat him on hard with my one crappy SR Phy. It's pretty much just pure luck if I do and I have to use 2-3 items everytime and hope I get a good PHY friend roll. Even used like 2 dragon stones to revive out of pure anger because of him beating me with like 1% health left (not even visible on the bar).

Skii

Kind of starting to hate this game because of Mecha Frieza. Can barely beat him on hard with my one crappy SR Phy. It's pretty much just pure luck if I do and I have to use 2-3 items everytime and hope I get a good PHY friend roll. Even used like 2 dragon stones to revive out of pure anger because of him beating me with like 1% health left (not even visible on the bar).

Keep playing these strike events on normal until you have Z-awakened the majority of your team. It should only take a few days if you're smart about training. No point wasting loads of items and dragon stones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom