• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
My in game name is SSGSS3 if anyone wants to add me.

f00UwtT.png

Current Box.

I use SSR Mecha Frieza ( +3 INT Ki ), Kid Goku ( 10% all attack ), SR Raditz ( 25% PHY / AGI attack ), SR Frieza Form 2 ( 25% STR ATK ), SR Goku ( +2 STR / TEQ Ki ) , and SR Android 16 ( +15% HP ) as my leads atm

I need Android 17 to finish the main group of androids. Dr. Gero, 16, 17, 8, 19. I need Jeice and Captain Ginyu to complete the Ginyu Force. Hoping to get those soon.

I'm in the GAF list, but I remove people who haven't logged in for 3+ days. Got an 80 SSR Gohan as lead, let me know in here or by having GAF in your name and I will add.

Z-Awakening SRs is expensive as hell in terms of money and awakening medals. Everytime I do it, I go broke.

Videl must be awakened. Her passive is pretty damn good.

I took a random AGL Goku to battle, it turned into a TEQ Vegeta hahahaha what the.

chrono01

The odd thing is that the same Japan events had a rate up, while we got the SR guarantee, twice now.
Yeah, the guaranteed SR is kind of useless too. I mean, you'd have to be unlucky to not get at least one SR in a 10-pull. It can happen, of course, but an increase to SR/SSR drop-rates would be much better.

Oh well, saving my stones. I'm not going to fall into the trap, not even with people posting their new pulls on Reddit.

Edit - Bardock[from rare recruit] is apparently the best leader currently in the JPN version. With a flat +25% attack to all types and ATK+ 15% when your HP is above 50%, it's not hard to see why. That's an incredible +40% ATK to all types, and +80% when paired with another Bardock [and at +50% HP]. Insane.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Yeah, the guaranteed SR is kind of useless too. I mean, you'd have to be unlucky to not get at least one SR in a 10-pull. It can happen, of course, but an increase to SR/SSR drop-rates would be much better.

Oh well, saving my stones. I'm not going to fall into the trap, not even with people posting their new pulls on Reddit.

Edit - Bardock is apparently the best leader currently in the JPN version. With a flat +25% attack to all types and Ki+3 when your HP is below 99%, it's not hard to see why.
It's a pretty tough rope to balance on because I feel like I should be at that point of consistently clearing Z-hards without expending all my support items and a 10 pull with some half-decent characters would get me the needed types.

My way of thinking is, I'll eventually reroll for the best card, so I might as well roll now. When I reroll for it, I'll give away this account. I'll have my fun right now basically.

chrono01

It's a pretty tough rope to balance on because I feel like I should be at that point of consistently clearing Z-hards without expending all my support items and a 10 pull with some half-decent characters would get me the needed types.
That's true. I can handle Hard no problem, but I would like to start farming Z-Hard...

Ugh, I'll sleep on it and see how I feel later today.

My way of thinking is, I'll eventually reroll for the best card, so I might as well roll now. When I reroll for it, I'll give away this account. I'll have my fun right now basically.
Wow, you're planning on re-rolling from scratch once Goku God is released? I admire your determination! Whoever gets your account will be a lucky man/woman indeed.

Delio

Y
Edit - Bardock is apparently the best leader currently in the JPN version. With a flat +25% attack to all types and ATK+ 15% when your HP is above 50%, it's not hard to see why. That's an incredible +40% ATK to all types, and +80% when paired with another Bardock [and at +50% HP]. Insane.

Oh wow. Well I guess i need to farm him.

I've been constantly trying to add gaffers as much as possible and nuking people that dont play for days but then I remembered I stopped for like two days one time. Hopefully no one removed me XD

chrono01

Oh wow. Well I guess i need to farm him.

I've been constantly trying to add gaffers as much as possible and nuking people that dont play for days but then I remembered I stopped for like two days one time. Hopefully no one removed me XD
Nope, I only remove people who stop playing for like...more than a week. No worries!

And sorry, the above Bardock refers to the rare recruit, and not the story one. Can't farm him, unless you have a limitless supply of Dragon Stones. :(

Not going to bother farming Bardock, he is only an R. I need practically SRs now. I wonder how you get Kid Vegeta though. I don't mind trying him.

With these new characters, I need more awakening medals. The struggle...

Delio

Nope, I only remove people who stop playing for like...more than a week. No worries!

And sorry, the above Bardock refers to the rare recruit, and not the story one. Can't farm him, unless you have a limitless supply of Dragon Stones. :(

Aww I have like not many stones for randomly using them so while i want to try the draw but my luck isnt that good lol.

I got about 48 stones and hardly touched the new story. I think I'll resist the urge to roll until the Tier 3 card comes out. That's the Goku and Gohan Kamehameha one.

chrono01

So I did a ten-pull, couldn't resist, not with everyone on Reddit having luck.

Long story short, I didn't. :(

SR:

Genius of War Vegeta
The Warrior Awakens Android #16
Respect to the Strong Tien
Power Unleashed Android #16

R:

Cold-blooded Vandalism Android #19
Cold Analytics Android #18
Ghoulish Burst Tambourine
Warrior of Few Words Borgos
Exquisite Technique Shen
Unwavering Spirit Tien

So four SR, I guess I can't complain too much. But still, no SSR. :(

I have 98 more Dragon Stones, but I'm going to save them for Goku God and/or a guaranteed SSR summon.

chrono01

4 SR is pretty good. I got like 2 the last time I did a 50 roll, which was like last week. Z-Awaken them to make a great party.

Yeah, a lot of people just get 1 SR.
Yeah, I'm not too upset with the pull. Given my luck with gatcha games, it could have been much worse, haha.

I was able to obtain Bardock. That was a fun story event. Now to do the event on hard and hopefully Z-hard later on.
I've yet to do it, but it looks fun. I'll probably focus on it later today.

Well, glad I saved my stones.

One multi-pull, got 2 SSR Bardock and my third SSR Trunks.
And then there's people like this. Damn!

Congrats man.

I've honestly been ridiculously lucky with this game. I did buy 90 stones with a Google Play voucher I got as a gift but that's it. The amount of SR I have is nuts, can't fit them on one screenshot :/

Luckily I got the last form of Frieza I needed a little before the last event as well from a single pull, otherwise I might have splurged my other 50 stones before this event.

AcridMeat

Banned
Z-Awakening SRs is expensive as hell in terms of money and awakening medals. Everytime I do it, I go broke.
No joke! I had over a million before that kid goku awaken, now I'm at like 40,000?
One multi-pull, got 2 SSR Bardock and my third SSR Trunks.
Holy crap, I thought I had decent luck.
...until all the character dupes.. :(

Might awaken that Mr. Satan just for giggles. I do like my awakened SR INT Nappa, so this STR one will probably be even better. Is that kid Gohan worth leveling up?

chrono01

I'm just worried that, by not having a strong leader, I'll begin to lose friends on my list. I know how these gatcha games can be. I do have an SSR TEQ Vegeta, that I'll be able to awaken to UR in a few days, but I'm not sure. I'm almost tempted to use up the remainder of my Dragon Stones, and if I don't pull Bardock, just start over. I have progressed far, though [Rank 44, and all of the event characters obtained], so I'm a little hesitant.

I know you can't always have "the best" character, but a strong leader for gatcha games is pretty important. TEQ Vegeta is "alright", but I can see people getting tired of him soon and opting to free their friend list for my premium members [such as the new STR Bardock or AGL Goku]. :/

Aiii

So not worth it
For every friend you lose, you'll gain 10 more. Game is bursting with people, if people want to unfriend me, go right ahead.

Skii

Finally got King Cold!!!

Can't believe it was so difficult to get him to drop.

My team is shaping up pretty nicely now but I have only 3 natural SR that aren't from events. My luck with packs has been pretty awful.

Chronos, don't worry too much about it. I have a TEQ Vegeta as leader as well, but I still get tons of friend requests. What people are doing is getting SSR friends of every element. As long as it's high level that's what matters. I add people of every element so I can get that 20/30% attack bonus.

HawthorneKitty

I'm just worried that, by not having a strong leader, I'll begin to lose friends on my list. I know how these gatcha games can be. I do have an SSR TEQ Vegeta, that I'll be able to awaken to UR in a few days, but I'm not sure. I'm almost tempted to use up the remainder of my Dragon Stones, and if I don't pull Bardock, just start over. I have progressed far, though [Rank 44, and all of the event characters obtained], so I'm a little hesitant.

I know you can't always have "the best" character, but a strong leader for gatcha games is pretty important. TEQ Vegeta is "alright", but I can see people getting tired of him soon and opting to free their friend list for my premium members [such as the new STR Bardock or AGL Goku]. :/
*looks at my current red Goku* :(

chrono01

Chronos, don't worry too much about it. I have a TEQ Vegeta as leader as well, but I still get tons of friend requests. What people are doing is getting SSR friends of every element. As long as it's high level that's what matters. I add people of every element so I can get that 20/30% attack bonus.
True, I'll sleep on it and see how I feel later.

If I had a second iOS device, I'd re-roll for fun and see if I get lucky, but I don't. I tried Bluestacks for the PC but it never worked well with my machine for some reason.

*looks at my current red Goku* :(
Hey, that STR Goku is still Godly! I use him a lot.

I haven't removed GAF member so far on my Friend List for their leader choices. The only time I removed a GAF member is if they haven't logged in for 7+ days, and only 'cause the list is tight. I would never remove a member just because of their current leader, since things can [and will] always change.

Skii

There is no way anyone is going to unfriend an UR anytime soon. Only if it becomes common place but by then, I'm sure you'll have packed another SSR that is better.

STR Goku is what I always wanted. 50% attack bonus when 5 Ki is godly at the moment. In fact 2 of the 4 UR friends I have is STR Goku. I go out of my way adding every high level STR Goku.

chrono01

There is no way anyone is going to unfriend an UR anytime soon. Only if it becomes common place but by then, I'm sure you'll have packed another SSR that is better.
Yeah, you're right. I was hoping to use the guaranteed Supreme Kai medal [in a few days] to awaken my newly-obtained Bardock, but I'll go ahead and spend it on my Vegeta.

It's still a UR and I'd really hate starting over, not after all the time/effort I put into it so far. I'll just hope I get lucky with future pulls, that's all I can do.

Joriaan

Neo Member
Meh, guess I'll wait with multipulling then, up to 120 stones now. RNGsus hates my guts, awakened Kid Gohan is the best I have. Did snag three King Colds on hard runs though, counting my blessings.

HawthorneKitty

Lol what? I don't even have one yet lol.
I think it's because of the rank I have.

I think I will be forced to pull now that I think about it since I am extremely ill equipped to handle getting Kid Vegeta as he'll appear as Z-Hard Int. I guess I could gem multiple times too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom