• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
iEVPMDk.png
Got pretty lucky. I only wish it was ssj2 goku. I did 3 single pulls before doing a multi.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
How much of the team limit does a 16 SSR need as UR? 20? 22?

Skii

Got pretty lucky. I only wish it was ssj2 goku. I did 3 single pulls before doing a multi.

Wow. I remember seeing some guy open up a standard single pull before he done a multipull. Maybe you get better luck?

It's almost certain though that newer characters definitely get their pull rate increased as look at the amount of people packing those new rares/SR. Might be the same for the SSR as well.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Whats up with the "mysterious character" in the Bardock event?

Toma

What's the easiest way to farm dragon stones? I have yet to get a single SSR at rank 26 and I am starting to get depressed

The missions and I got my first SSR at level 35 or so.

I got motivated to spend some stones with all these lucky pulls. Spent 150 for SSR Phy Trunks and bunch of fodder units, eh. Kinda disappointed but at least I got an SSR.

SaberVulcan

Well, I hate to admit it but I couldnt resist SSJ Bardock. I rolled... a lot. I wont be eating out for a while.

Ended up getting SSR Trunks, Piccolo (2nd), SSJ2 Goku, and then Bardock.

On the bright side I now have a full Bardock team, and they have good super skill level!

._.

Rizsparky

Did a multi pull, got 3 SR's - Merc. Tao, 18 and Zarbon.

Not that mad as I needed a few PHY and STR units, but the games RNG is a joke sometimes.

SaberVulcan

Tried a 50 pull, got SSJ Goku on the pull screen... 9 rares and 1 SR, the rates in this game kill me

I genuninly dont understand why Goku is SSJ at the pull sometimes. I got a normal Goku during a mass-pull, and ended up with 4 SRs. I am assuming they werent *great* SRs or something (like when you pull non-Goku or Frieza with your first pull). Still weird.

Uthred

I genuninly dont understand why Goku is SSJ at the pull sometimes. I got a normal Goku during a mass-pull, and ended up with 4 SRs. I am assuming they werent *great* SRs or something (like when you pull non-Goku or Frieza with your first pull). Still weird.

If Goku is SSJ at the pull you have a better chance of SR and it seems you can only get SSR when Goku is SSJ. However the multi-pull bypasses this, in essence it checks each of the ten rolls for a chance of upgrading it to a SSJ pull. So really what you see at the beginning of a multi-pull only affects the first pull in it.

Arrrammis

The rng in this game really hates me... Did a multi pull last weekend (guaranteed SR), got SR Ginyu and 9 rares. Did another one now, got SR Android 19 and 9 rares. Ugh.

Kyou

dont want to look an SSR-horse in the mouth but I wish I had gotten one that wasnt in such a crowded field.

Already got TEQ pretty much covered with special level 10 Chun and Gohan. Vegeta's kind of not up to snuff comparatively...

dont want to look an SSR-horse in the mouth but I wish I had gotten one that wasnt in such a crowded field.

Already got TEQ pretty much covered with special level 10 Chun and Gohan. Vegeta's kind of not up to snuff comparatively...
Yeah, teq vegeta is one of the worst ssr. It is a pretty common element too.

AcridMeat

Banned
Can someone give some input? I don't really know what to focus on right now in terms of characters.
Not pictured is a TEQ R Goku at 40.

The team I'm currently using is
SSR Trunks
SSR Kid Goku
SR INT Nappa
SR STR Vegeta
TEQ R Nail (lvl 40)
SR STR Android 18

I swap in Roshi now and then because I think he ramps up better than some of the others?

I'm annoyed those other Trunks were some of my only SR drops for a long time.

Can someone give some input? I don't really know what to focus on right now in terms of characters.
Not pictured is a TEQ R Goku at 40.

The team I'm currently using is
SSR Trunks
SSR Kid Goku
SR INT Nappa
SR STR Vegeta
TEQ R Nail (lvl 40)
SR STR Android 18

I swap in Roshi now and then because I think he ramps up better than some of the others?

I'm annoyed those other Trunks were some of my only SR drops for a long time.

Roshi is quite nice. I have and use him as well. He has a passive +1 ki that applies to his teammates and he links with Jackie Chun if you get him in the future.

V

It's definitely the STR layout, I barely got any medals the first week I did it. I ended up just doing it on Z-hard this week for the Gold medals.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
You might be right, but I notice less and less metals are available. I'll wait till Monday with the AGI event I usually get a lot of those

Yea, I think it's more the STR layout. The PHY event today is a much larger map and has a lot more capsule drops. The STR one is just small with a low number of item spawn points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom