• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

tariniel

So the first few free characters we get (Tien, Chiaotzu, Yamcha) just hit 40, and I can't awaken them again. What do I do them now? Use them as training fodder?

Yay... >__>

BBuEs6fm.jpg

At least I got rid of Cui.

Thankfully he fits in well with my INT team, has better stats due to being a natural SR and has a pretty cool passive that occasionally stops the enemies from attacking for one round.

Also, just got the new set of dragon balls and there are 5 wishes with the second set. These of course will only show up after you have made your first four wishes:

- 10 character slots/10 dragon stones
- PHY awakening and training medals
- STR awakening and training medals
- AGI awakening and training medals
- TEQ awakening and training medals
- INT awakening and training medals

I don't know what medals show up as I didn't pick that one for my first wish, but here's to hoping there's an Old or Supreme Kai there. :3

chrono01

Okay, another Ultra-Rare Awakening Capsule spawned on King Cold Hard and I can't get to it. Please, could someone tell me how to get there [if you know]? The lower left path takes me to a cloud that transports me directly in-front of the boss. he upper right path takes me on a path to the boss, with no other deviation. I've included a picture of the capsule below. It's just taunting me!

It actually spawns on a path behind the goal. I can't find any way to get there. :/

chrono01

That's for Z-hard. You can't get it on hard.
Wow, that's annoying. I figured they'd change the path themselves for Z-Hard. At least put a Z-Hard boulder there or something! Having a cloud there made it seem like I could get it, especially with the description of the event. Take a path with many capsule or a path with lots of training spots? I see no path with capsules!

Thanks for the response. At least now I can stop worrying about it.

Yeah King Cold moves up a row on Z-hard. Funny how I have been getting King Cold cards on hard, but not on Z-hard, which I have been doing more.

How's the Z-hard run? I haven't attempted it yet since my STR chars are totally underlevelled and not awakened.

You won't make it. Basically to an awakened STR character he does about 8k damage with is regular attack. He does about 16k with his special to awakened STR characters. He has about 380k health I think. You really need hard hitters since he loves to spam specials. I was only able to do it thanks to senzu beans/Dende with the help of that Ghost item that negates an attack for a turn. Make sure to get STR SSR Goku friends! I have 2 UR STR Goku friends that helped out a lot. It makes a huge difference!

I don't have Frieza/Zarbon so I can't abuse the glitch like others have been doing.

All my characters
Rs8pKvd.png

My SSR crew
d21hLBd.png

Whoa level 99
0pYagbF.png

Whoa Dragonkid reached level 100 just now haha

You won't make it. Basically to an awakened STR character he does about 8k damage with is regular attack. He does about 16k with his special to awakened STR characters. He has about 380k health I think. You really need hard hitters since he loves to spam specials. I was only able to do it thanks to senzu beans/Dende with the help of that Ghost item that negates an attack for a turn. Make sure to get STR SSR Goku friends! I have 2 UR STR Goku friends that helped out a lot. It makes a huge difference!

Well I knew that I wouldn't make it already, I'm just working my way to get some awakened STR units. Just wanted to know whether it was as apparently ridiculous as the Mecha Frieza one.

It still sounds terrible though. Your post reminds me that I need more active SSR/UR friends, my friend list is sorely lacking in that department lol.

I only did it with that party I got above, I just replace Frieza with Raccoom. I can scrap by with at least 1 extra full heal left with a high level SSR STR Goku as a secondary leader. Without the Ghost item, he'll destroy me, so I don't do Z-hard anymore.

JTran2003

Just got a king cold. Feel like his drop was easier then mecha frieza. For those that are attempting to get multiple king colds, I'm curious as to why? I figured I would stop after the one unless there is a reason to have multiples.

Aurizen

Just got a king cold. Feel like his drop was easier then mecha frieza. For those that are attempting to get multiple king colds, I'm curious as to why? I figured I would stop after the one unless there is a reason to have multiples.

I stopped at 1, I think everyone wants to max his super attack thats why they need multiple of him.

You can power up his super attack if you get multiples. No other reason than that

pmx7

Neo Member
Looking for some active players to join my friends list. My username is PMX7 on there as well. Help a brother out GAF?

As leader I generally use my SSR AGL Super Saiyan Goku - Supreme Warrior Awakened.

Joriaan

Neo Member
Right, have a pretty decent team but the only SSRs I have are Z-awakened, tearing through Hard like a fat man through pudding but really struggling with Z-Hard. I have like 118 dragon stones now because the RNG Gods hate me so I stopped summoning with those, is that wise though? Saw the rumor about a limited guaranteed SSR pull from multi-summon, hence the saving up, any news on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom