• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT| Cloudy with a Chance of Jaw Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.

viveks86

I have a question to the people who already own Driveclub.

Did you try to make some races in the Multiplayer? I did, but I didn`t have an option to make an private lobby or something like that. I could only choose between the given events (6 with mostly british cars) and that was all, even if I invited someone to my session. How will it be possible to make a duell between clubs without the challenges? I didn`t find an option for that. Can someone help me?

Wish i could help. The MP portion of this game is still a mystery for the most part. Not much coverage on it

mreddie

Now Rushy, about this...

ku-xlarge.gif

When?

SegaShack

Will this play similar to Forza? Can you use lines on the tracks? I really loved Forza 5 with ABS braking, Sim steering, and lines turned on.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
It's just so you can see a nice list of everyone on GAF who has the game, and add some of them

A lot more people to challenge. If you don't have a club, you have chances of coming across other people/clubs looking to party up. And most people on the list are from GAF, so you know they are a little more serious. And since they become part of your friends list, you run across them often in other games.

For friends who are interested in DC. Also this club size will change in future updates according to developers based on community feedback, so there is no need to worry about the size.

You'll have lots of people to compete with on the friends leaderboards.

Okay, adding. Even though my club and myself keep getting spammed with challeneges ATM.

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Will this play similar to Forza? Can you use lines on the tracks? I really loved Forza 5 with ABS braking, Sim steering, and lines turned on.

No lines on the track but there are flags just before and on the corners:

Red: tight. I could lose the race here.
Yellow: carefully does it
Green: Sod it! Foot down. I'm taking that risk.

There's no better advertising than giving people a free, lite version of a game. Even if people miss the TV spots, the internet ads, the magazine ads, they'll most definitely see it advertised on the 'What's New' page or the PS Store.

Phreak47

T300 or T500. Main differences are that the T300 is built specifically for the PS4, which means that it has Share and Options buttons. But the 500 has a stronger FF (although some prefer the lighter feel of the 300) and the pedal base is better overall.

Yeah... been a-researchin' since my post, and have decided on the T300... but god damn if I can't find it in stock anywhere... UK Amazon has it for preorder, but nothing in the US yet. I'll sit tight, it must have been delayed... press release said 8/15 release date but I have yet to find a concrete answer to what's up.

Loudninja

There's no better advertising than giving people a free, lite version of a game. Even if people miss the TV spots, the internet ads, the magazine ads, they'll most definitely see it advertised on the 'What's New' page or the PS Store.
Right like I said before it has its on section on the store.

Not sure if it's an error or not but Gameseek.co.uk is already showing this as in stock, ordered the special edition from them, hopefully this means I'll get it before the Friday UK release.

Danneee

i think the puddles form a bit to fast when it rains, at least in the quieted video above. It doesn't look like its rains that much for those puddles at the side of the road to form almost immediately. A minor problem but should be easy to fix if it isn't already.
And it would be cool if the bystanders had umbrellas too, I didn't see any.

Touge road with red leaves in Japan would be fun for drifting but all the preset tracks are from mountain area(?). So My vote is for coast lines as well. Please evo!!

irohazaka-e1410755222267.jpg

Hmm... Would also be cool if Evo added seasons. Autumn in any location would be amazing. And this might be cliched but having cherry blossoms lining the road would be amazing with their engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom