• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT| Cloudy with a Chance of Jaw Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure that's something that will be expanded upon as the game matures.

this is the issue we have with these server tied games, it seems they take forever to develop but launch like Betas, none of what he is asking would hurt the game to be there day 1. You want people to take pride in their clubs so allow them the ability to be creative and mark the cars even more.

Probably been asked a million times already but....

Does anyone have button map information? Can you map the buttons yourself? I'm very interested in playing remotely on my Vita but the L2+R2 being used as gas and brake would be a deal breaker. Racing games need so few buttons to make them enjoyable, hopefully it's comes prebaked with the L1+R1 option or maybe X+O+Square for gas, break, drift.

Anyone got answers? would be greatly appreciated!

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Hmm maybe should tell Rushy the issue you are having.

Also maybe restart the game or something?

I deleted it and everything.

It's definitely server side.

I don't use twitter, any other way to get a message out to him?

red731

tumblr_mc9bnjrZIw1qam5vs.gif

Probably been asked a million times already but....

Does anyone have button map information? Can you map the buttons yourself? I'm very interested in playing remotely on my Vita but the L2+R2 being used as gas and brake would be a deal breaker. Racing games need so few buttons to make them enjoyable, hopefully it's comes prebaked with the L1+R1 option or maybe X+O+Square for gas, break, drift.

Anyone got answers? would be greatly appreciated!

as someone said earlier, press left side of touchpad for brake, right side is gas, you move your finger across the touchpad to steer :)

Ploid 3.0

Is that from one of the B-rolls or lifted from a gamer stream/vid?

Either way...hunhnuhnuhnuhnaaaa

Omgoodness oh my goodness... wow I love it, I always like brakes glowing at night. GT5 had a video with that and it was also great. This gif is awesome.

EGOMON

Any known magic way to send for all the people in driveclub gaf? I tried one by one but shit is too slow and takes long.
It wasn't slow just click on view all friends on driveclub-Gaf account then press x x x o go down to the next friend and x x x o.
It took me like 5 mins to add 283 friend the first x is to enter the friend the second x is to send FR and third x is to confirm it then o to go back to the list press down and do the same

It wasn't slow just click on view all friends on driveclub-Gaf account then press x x x o go down to the next friend and x x x o.
It took me like 5 mins to add 283 friend the first x is to enter the friend the second x is to send FR and third x is to confirm it then o to go back to the list press down and do the same

Y'know, if PSN isn't taking 8 years to load everything.

Putty

And another morning of great feedback from you lot! Not long now. Hopefully GameSeek ship mine today thn there's a good chance I'll get it 2mora or Weds. Had loads of friend requests from the GAF DC gang so will be great having a huge pool of peeps to fight with and against!

EGOMON

Y'know, if PSN isn't taking 8 years to load everything.
Yeah I could see that can be a pain, for me all friends were loaded so i went through them as fast as I could mash the buttons no loading
Btw when you send the FR don't wait for the messages that tells you that a friend request has been sent just go back and do the next friend it will do it in the background no need to wait for it to show just mash x x x o down etc non stop until you finish all the list

M.W.

Anyone want to jump right into MP right away tomorrow night? I'm PST time and would love to get a few MP races done right away before I know how to even control my cars,lol. Could be good fun.

still worried about my WiFi connection, is it possible to play this game not representing a club?

I can imagine disconnects will ruin my fun until I change ISPs

Ugh so annoying you guys stateside are getting this tomorrow. The game was made in the freaking UK and we have to wait till Friday. Not fair! Thread has been great so far. Bollywood gifs a highlight haha.

so why was the reason the weather effects come later?

I thought they demoed the feature

Because they started to implement it at a later date and the integration into the final product could cause more damage than they would have thought. So they concentrated on the important things and are now integrating the weather. It wasn`t a feature from the beginning. And the demos they have shown were als early builds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom