• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT| Cloudy with a Chance of Jaw Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.

benzy

so why was the reason the weather effects come later?

I thought they demoed the feature

It's not complete, we still haven't even seen the rain drop effects with windshield wipers in the cockpit view. They didn't officially announce weather until 5 months ago and even back then it was announced as coming post-launch.

kyser73

Quick question:

I've ordered the PS+ upgrade, but the store shows I've got the upgrade AND the full price game bundle on pre-order. Is this normal?

I've emailed Soony support and they said they were busy etcetc

MP footage. I don't want to race randoms ever! o_O

OK this is my favourite part.

vpN54R.gif

My god........just...wow.

Is somebody here who wants to play the game in Multiplayer? I just have to check if there is an option for private lobbies with the session. But none of my friends has Driveclub :(

If someone wants to join me, my PSN-Name is the same es here.

Blimblim

The Inside Track
Did you know this game had 25 players split screen?
dcsplit.jpg

Just kidding of course, but this is from a video I've just finished encoding showing the cloud system in action. 3 hours of encoding for 50 seconds of video. It will be included with our review tomorrow.

v1lla21

Gets thrown around a lot but this really is a game that screens don't due justice too. It will benefit immensely from photo mode.

viveks86

Lol the beginning minute or two is amazing. Reminds me of my early GT5 experiences online. Funny enough that stuff went away...I assume the people who couldn't drive just gave up and stopped playing the game after a few weeks :D

Such a dramatic finale too. Amazing comeback. Was totally rooting for that guy. The one who finished 2nd would have had no clue what hit him. Pretty sure he is whining about player rubber banding right now

Good skills mate.I am not sure they implemented the ghost 100% right.Dat floating box.
Maybe will get used to it.And was it rubberbanding?

He drafted him for quite a distance.

What makes the car flip lol

There are several rocks on that side. You will see some of them as the cars turn round that corner.

Such a dramatic finale too. Amazing comeback. Was totally rooting for that guy. The one who finished 2nd would have had no clue what hit him. Pretty sure he is whining about player rubber banding right now

He drafted him for quite a distance.

"Windschattenfahren" is now my new favourite German word.

Picked up a PS4 with Infamous:SS this Saturday, payed for my pre-download. Now we wait.

Gav

Woke up to a mass of requests from DRIVECLUB-GAF. Thanks guys :)

Why must the UK wait till Friday?! This is gonna kill me!

It wasn't slow just click on view all friends on driveclub-Gaf account then press x x x o go down to the next friend and x x x o.
It took me like 5 mins to add 283 friend the first x is to enter the friend the second x is to send FR and third x is to confirm it then o to go back to the list press down and do the same

Thanks. Took me 5 - 10 minutes. Definitely the way to go for them friend list, sent even a few real name requests by mistake lol.

bombshell

Quick question:

I've ordered the PS+ upgrade, but the store shows I've got the upgrade AND the full price game bundle on pre-order. Is this normal?

I've emailed Soony support and they said they were busy etcetc

Yeah, it's normal. The PS+ upgrade is just a discount on the full game, so they mark both as bought so you can't accidentally pay twice for the same item.

Woke up to a mass of requests from DRIVECLUB-GAF. Thanks guys :)

Why must the UK wait till Friday?! This is gonna kill me!

yeah I finally hit 20 friends earlier today and most of them were DRIVE-CLUB-GAF at the very least I will have friends to see where I stand on leaderboards

benzy

Did you know this game had 25 players split screen?
dcsplit.jpg

Just kidding of course, but this is from a video I've just finished encoding showing the cloud system in action. 3 hours of encoding for 50 seconds of video. It will be included with our review tomorrow.

=O Can't wait.

lol oddly enough i like racing these type of people and i am NO RAMMER or dirty racer i just like fending off the crazies >.<

I know where you're coming from because they most likely ruin the win themselves and leave it open for you to go get it assuming you stay calm and focused within the carnage.

I would have to agree with VanWinkle. I just doesn't look that impressive compared to what was shown before. Especially after... Well, this is a Driveclub OT, so let's just say I was surprised and much more impressed with another game I thought it would not trumph DC.

You might as well have just said the game'' name (The Crew) instead of trying to be sneaky.

EGOMON

I know where you're coming from because they most likely ruin the win themselves and leave it open for you to go get it assuming you stay calm and focused within the carnage.

Exactly i even let them go first at the starting line so they can crash each other at the first corner been doing since GT5, its really fun beating these type of racers it makes you feel good :D

red731

By the way, please clarify and add -

Checker "lines" colours/challenges -

Yellow - Top speed
Orange - Most drift points
Blue - Cornering

correct? any more of those?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom