• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT| Cloudy with a Chance of Jaw Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.

yella

Can't wait to play this. Haven't played a racer in so long! Will have to make do with the PS+ version until payday, though :(. My PSN I'd is oldyella if anybody wants to add me. Looking forward to playing with you all!

Gray Matter

I am assuming here but I imagine that you can have a club and race other clubs on the india tracks but if there are no private matches you just cant choose your opponents? Im getting confused. It will all reveal itelf tomorrow

I know the demo is limited to the 11 tracks in India, as long as I get the full experience, limited to those tracks of course, I'll be happy.

viveks86

I know the demo is limited to the 11 tracks in India, as long as I get the full experience, limited to those tracks of course, I'll be happy.

That's the idea. Whatever features are currently available, you will be able to use them. I'm unclear on what exactly IS available. We will know soon enough

Gaz_RB

Nah, you'll be good. You can even get the platinum. We'll have to play with the TLOU crew sometime!

Oh. Everyone (including myself) are still a little hazy on these details. Just didn't want people to get even more confused :)

Couple more hours and we won't have to worry about other people getting confused!

kyser73

Apologies if this has been asked before but, since the demo has all game modes with limited cars/tracks, can I play with friends/people online who have the full game without limitations on said tracks?

No, If you only have the PS+ free version you won't be able to respond to invites for races in other locations (bit can race in Inidia obvs)

viveks86

Oh god, I'm totally going to wind up blind buying it due to my lack of willpower.

Reviews will be out by then. GAF will be talking about it by then. I'm almost certain many people would make up their minds even before the PS+ version is out.

Don't joke about trophies Gaz, I'm a trophy junkie.

That's not a joke. They've designed it such that you can indeed platinum it with PS+ version. The other trophies for the full game are treated like DLC trophies.

Just added 35 friends LOL, only had 40 total before this DC GAF business started.

Love you guys

Bro-Hug.gif

Gray Matter

Reviews will be out by then. GAF will be talking about it by then. I'm almost certain many people would make up their minds even before the PS+ version is out.

That's not a joke. They've designed it such that you can indeed platinum it with PS+ version. The other trophies for the full game are treated like DLC trophies.

I'm serious though, lol

No joke, the game has 2 trophy sets, one for the psplus version and another for the full version.

5mPQjR9.gif

viveks86

Release:
t1412665200z4.png

Reviews:
t1412686800z4.png

PS+ Edition:
50900-Ellen-Page-shrug-gif-Tb30.gif

If we get into a new page and this hasn't been posted within the first 5 comments, please put it up there!

nib95

Banned
Shame India is the PS+ free edition region. Imo it is the worst looking of the different ones in the game graphically speaking.

Jimrpg

Why are people even worried about reviews? I don't give a flying shit what some pimpled face 20 year old says about the game, especially when it probably resorts to docking points for things the game is not going for like corridor racer and the like. The game is an old school racer, point a to b, circuits, its pretty, it does some new stuff with graphics. That's good enough for me! Unless this game is a 5/10 game which it clearly is not at this stage or the game is completely and utterly broken then we should start to worry.

Metacritic will be 88-90

Wait, so... When the full game releases digitally, the PS+ version won't be available alongside it for some time? Sneaky Sony.

I'm aware of GCT, but what would be a conservative estimate as to how soon after the PS+ will be up?

Cheers, guys.

Jimrpg

Shame India is the PS+ free edition region. Imo it is the worst looking of the different ones in the game graphically speaking.

It's probably the one they finished first and most bug free.

Actually I prefer them giving out the worst one... save the goodies for the real game.

I would have thought they would offer up the best looking one (or better looking one) to convince as many people possible to buy the full game.

Wait, so... When the full game releases digitally, the PS+ version won't be available alongside it for some time? Sneaky Sony.

I'm aware of GCT, but what would be a conservative estimate as to how soon after the PS+ will be up?

Cheers, guys.

I'd say 4 PM EST tomorrow, at the earliest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom