• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT| Cloudy with a Chance of Jaw Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
I just played on India with the sun going down. Holy shit that looked awesome. And there's definitely no rubber band AI. I took 1st and never got caught.

Screenshot?

liumBTD.jpg

And they sway like they are taunting me!!

Wynnebeck

Banned
You lucky ducks. I didn't get a chance to play last night because I was tired and I can't play it until I get out of morning class. I'll have impressions soon since you all knew I was freaking out earlier about the game.

Hedrush

But does this only count for the full version or what?
Cause my ' Plus Upgrade'' doesn't pre load.

It's downloaded the bonus 3 car pack and is now downloading the 16gb full game and it also says unlocks in 2 days

Edit: I guess 2 days could mean Thursday midnight

MrCow

the game looks so great and i've only done a few races .. BUT i want to use my Logitech Wheel so badly PLEASE someone has to find some sort of exploit !

Where did you order? Amazon.de still hasn't even shipped it :(

Play it now man, DO IT!

From Amazon on the 29th of July 2013, delivered per normal mail. If you order games from them always choose standard delivery, even if you have Prime. Most of the time you get your stuff one day early :)

hohoXD123

Cool. Not liking the way it says:

"Standard delivery on or before Monday 13 October". There's no faster delivery or collect option.

Gaah so torn!

Their delivery estimates on the website have always been dodgy. Didn't even say that my Destiny order had been dispatched but still got it on release day. But I dunno, never pre-ordered from them before so close to the release date.

murgo

From Amazon on the 29th of July 2013, delivered per normal mail. If you order games from them always choose standard delivery, even if you have Prime. Most of the time you get your stuff one day early :)

What the hell? How can normal delivery be faster than Prime? I ordered in July 2013 as well.. but with Prime of course :(

Late Flag

Woke up and fired this game up just to verify that it really downloaded and would run. Looks great.

Now I have to find a way to look busy at work for the rest of the day while I'm really just jonesing to go back home and play this for real.

Did it connect on its own, or did you have to restart the game to try again?

Reconnected on its own. I was getting the red text 'could not connect' message, then everything just started lighting up and it let me create my club.

My rookie Club of One, with only me in it so it doesn't officially exist yet :(

pelican

Apols if I have missed this - ETA on reviews.

Got the PS+ upgrade pre-ordered on PSN, but I'd like to see how impressions are stacking against Forza Horizon 2 - a game which I am enjoying.

xion4360

umm whats up with the display? its not full screen for me and I cant find an option to fix it.

EDIT - nvm fixed it in system settings..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom