• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT| Cloudy with a Chance of Jaw Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neil_J_UK

WHY AM I IN WORK FOR THE NEXT 7 HOURS.

tumblr_lsemkc0nwt1qetmqsst.gif

lemmykoopa

Anyone tired tweeting PSN support regarding that Drive club only unlocks at 1 am instead of midnight in most european countries?

nikos

Reconnected on its own. I was getting the red text 'could not connect' message, then everything just started lighting up and it let me create my club.

My rookie Club of One, with only me in it so it doesn't officially exist yet :(

Thanks! Hopefully it goes back up soon.

Do you mean the free version or do you have the full ps+ edition pre ordered? If it's the latter then the pre load is live in the UK

I'm referring to the free version yeah. Come to think of it, I recall the folks at Evolution saying it won't be downloadable until tomorrow I think, so never mind!

Hedrush

I'm referring to the free version yeah. Come to think of it, I recall the folks at Evolution saying it won't be downloadable until tomorrow I think, so never mind!

Yeah free version is Friday as bombshell mentioned above.

I'm surprised the UK pre load is up already. Let us play it early goddammit.

Nyx

Pre-load is not possible with the free version, you can with the upgrade. The free version will be out on Wednesday in EU, Friday in UK.

Do I have to turn my PS4 on for that Plus Upgrade to preload or..?
Cause when I login to SEN with my PC at work, the download list has 4 items of DC as ''waiting''

So no one have any ideas?

I've tried a few single races in Norway, and there are floating bits of shrubbery there too!!!!

It seems too unique to be an issue with the console?

liumBTD.jpg

bombshell

Do I have to turn my PS4 on for that Plus Upgrade to preload or..?
Cause when I login to SEN with my PC at work, the download list has 4 items of DC as ''waiting''

Yeah, if it won't start automatically you have to go into Library on the PS4.

cyber_ninja

Not getting any popin over here (digital).

Loving the game so far, the handling, sound, music and graphics are all great.

Same here, loving this game so much. This is the best racing game I've played in a long time - so beautiful, intense and rewarding; dat soundtrack is pretty damn good.

So no one have any ideas?

I've tried a few single races in Norway, and there are floating bits of shrubbery there too!!!!

It seems too unique to be an issue with the console?

liumBTD.jpg

Is the game still downloading? Could be just the game not being fully downloaded yet and having some glitches

//DEVIL//

is the game offline for everybody else ?

can't login to the game. i am already online on the ps4 and the store but i can't login to the game at all.

Okay only able to play two races before having to go to work. The game is really pretty but you just do not have the time to admire the environment since you will get left behind damn quick. The first car you are given has some weight to it and the controls are pretty tight. This may be arcadey but I can tell already you will need some real skill to beat some of these tracks and get clean race finishes without any penalties.

Load times? Holy shit, the load times are so damn fast it is awesome. The best graphical view in my opinion is the cockpit view, EVO put a lot of love into that part and it shows. The transcension from day to night is beautiful.

So far I am happy with the game in the little bit I played. The only problem right now is the fact the servers were down but hopefully that will be fixed later on.

Cannot wait for the rain patch to come.

Is the game still downloading? Could be just the game not being fully downloaded yet and having some glitches

It's the disc version. I only picked up the PS4 today so I don't know about installing, do I leave it in the drive to install fully? It had a small fill bar but that only lasted a minute or so.

the "wind in the tree top" effect is so bogus
looks like an acid trip or a 70s sci fi teleporter.
its just a warp. i would rather they move less than look this way. Of course it only distracts on the starting grid.,

boeso

Their delivery estimates on the website have always been dodgy. Didn't even say that my Destiny order had been dispatched but still got it on release day. But I dunno, never pre-ordered from them before so close to the release date.

Cheers, ordered! HYPE!

From the description:

"This pack offers instant access to the Special RUF RT12 R Pack, which features an exclusively designed signature livery AND comes with a significant sum of #DRIVECLUB money to give you a head start in the game!"

I don't want your money!! Never thought I'd say that heh! Seriously what is the point in this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom