• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT| Cloudy with a Chance of Jaw Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's the soundtrack like? Please tell me it's not all dubstep.

This wouldn't be an issue if Sony got around to adding a music app.

Kureizu

Is anyone else having connection issues with the DC server?

I think I've been connected for like 5 minutes in the hour I've been playing.

I think I may have gotten the game for free?

Reason is.

I had no money in wallet (SEN Store) and I bought the game still ( i thought it would automatically add funds) and the game downloaded straight away.

I received two emails. the first stating that I have bought the game and i got another a few mins later saying your pre-order has been cancelled due to payment failure.

Like I said, I'm currently downloading the game, I'm about half way through.

Now I just added some money to my wallet just incase.

When you buy something off the store it has the shopping bag logo meaning that you own it already. But when I go to the Driveclub page it doesn't show anything and only the price meaning I haven't bought it yet.

What should I do?

In transaction details.

tatus:
Cancelled
Purchase Order
DRIVECLUB™ PlayStation®Plus Edition Full Game Upgrade (1) ($56.95)
Purchase Total
$0.00
Wallet Payment
$0.00

It says cancelled but I'm downloading it anyway. I think I will ring them up tomorrow.

klier

So when is the PS+ version coming guys? Sorry for the stupid question, I know it has been answered many times...

Edit; NM, I see it has yet to be uploaded.

kriskrosbbk

Anyone else that preloads from the UK store have issues downloading the three packs.I have preloaded the game but the three files fail dload.Normal,not?

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Pleasantly surprised by the paint editor. You can choose the paint type, change base, primary, secondary, etc. colors, of course club badges, and add accolade badges. Loving the engine sounds so far, and I haven't even driven more than a few of the sports.

Not being able to create a club kind of diminishes the excitement of being able to play Driveclub. Rushy pls

Is the Ps+ version up now in NA or is it out at the usual GCT?

viveks86

Pleasantly surprised by the paint editor. You can choose the paint type, change base, primary, secondary, etc. colors, of course club badges, and add accolade badges. Loving the engine sounds so far, and I haven't even driven more than a few of the sports.

Yup. Basic stuff, but the basics are all there to make unique designs. It's a solid start

Septic360

Banned
15 min. this place is about to erupt

gG8F5TS.png

Holy shit!

Let the meltdowns commence. I'm ready. Been playing everyday and loving it. I don't care if the game gets 5 from reviews. :D

My 2 hour impression:

I like the time of day lighting-the courses are gorgeous, car handling and seemingly no rubber-banding AI, the cockpit view and of course the soundtrack

But after playing Forza Horizon 2 for a weekend on my XB1- Driveclub definitely feels light on content-no weather, no easy access to crazy super cars(that I found in 2 hours mind you)-no free roam, no photo mode...I realize more is to come-but thats my first impression

this has been a crazy year:2 'car game' purchases within a week!

No free roam? Are we there again?

And weather is coming, not sure when..

Played 4 races, short and spontaneous opinion before reviews hit us hard:

The game is a lot of fun gameplay-wise, but I imagined it prettier. High amount of aliasing in there.

I loving the game so far but expect reviews going to be around 7 to 8.5 .
If DC had everything at launch it could have been higher ,
In the next few months DC going very different from what we playing now .

Blimblim

The Inside Track
Our review is ready (full text in French, summary in English), along with nothing less than 23 videos. We kinda went a tad crazy with that one :)

boeso

Oh man. My index finger hurts. Tried perfecting a time trial by chasing my own ghost, even though I already had the 3 stars. I have not done such pure racing in years! Sims were just too much for me to handle. I'm not even that good a driver. Just... average. And this hits the sweet spot for me. It's PGR all over again. It's not just one element that has PGR vibes. It's the whole package. Handling, sound, visuals, attention to detail, music, UI design and the whole "fuck all this bloat, let's just race" attitude. No crazy load times, no random commentary, no story, no cops, no explosions, no exploration, no rewind, no mico-transactions. At any given time, it's just you, your friends and one track. Memorize it, conquer it. Do it all over again.

It's 5:20 AM. I have the day off. I know what I'm doing all day.

iPo74Ae6iJHAp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom