• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT| Cloudy with a Chance of Jaw Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came to post that the game unlocked for me at 2am

Woke up a little early this morning. Did the first race...

1. Graphics are incredible! I didn't think I could be wowed more after seeing all the gifs but daayuum!

2. Handling felt good and even tho I lost the race I never thought it was the games fault just my own.

3. Load times and menus are awesome!

4. Wanted to play more (which is a good sign) but had to go to work.

Now to wait another 10hours...

Ploid 3.0

Keep Calm and Drive

Someone make that. Don't go crazy guys, they want you to, people want to see you act like animals. Show them how civilized you are, show them you aren't savages, show them!

There's the beach, I have faith in you all gentlemen and ladies. Survive the beach, and drive! Don't disappoint your club, don't get killed. It's difficult to be in a gaf online game team when you're dead.

No free roam? Are we there again?

And weather is coming, not sure when..

I think content comparison is fair (probably not in this thread though) but shitting on DriveClub for no free roam is silly. They are designed as two very different experiences.

It's like taking points off no free roam in Call of Duty. It makes no sense.

Keep Calm and Drive

Someone make that. Don't go crazy guys, they want you to, people want to see you act like animals. Show them how civilized you are, show them you aren't savages, show them!

There's the beach, I have faith in you all gentlemen and ladies. Survive the beach, and drive! Don't disappoint your club, don't get killed. It's difficult to be in a gaf online game team when you're dead.

DriveClub |Review Thread| Keep Calm and Drive On

QuikNez

Which one of you fine ladies or gents will be firing up the Driveclub Review thread!? Embargo lift is impending!

So stoked to play tonight!

Who cares about free roam! Sometimes I just want to skip all that time wasting and just race!

And what's with this "getting content later" nonsense? Weather will be patched in? What?

Ploid 3.0

DriveClub |Review Thread| Keep Calm and Drive On

lgawoTM.jpg

This is it guys, brace yourselves.

kyser73

Ok, so I finished the 2.7 gb download and it's stopped. So I'm guessing PS+ version on its own, and when Sony take my money between tomorrow & Friday the remaining 14gb will be coming down the pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom