• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT| Cloudy with a Chance of Jaw Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malcolm9

This game is superb online, you get a few "bumper car" idiots, but apart from that it's great fun, and very exhilarating at times.

Nafai1123

Banned
Thanks! I hear the Pagani drift is crazier. Let's see… :D

Try using the Zonda R instead of the Huayra. I found that car much easier to drift.

Nice job with the Marussia! That one is still mocking me.

Leaderboards were (kind of) up awhile ago. GAFCLUB ranked 231st!

Try using the Zonda R instead of the Huayra. I found that car much easier to drift.

Nice! Making some progress. My weekend is coming up Wed-Thurs. I should be able to sink some solid hours in. Top 100 would be awesome.

viveks86

Thanks! I'm yet to even unlock those events. Been saving them so that I can use all this for club progression.

Yeah I noticed that. I wonder how many clubs are out there right now. The thirst to climb up is getting real! :D

murgo

Jesus christ. I just had my first two online races. Why the FUCK do these people even play racing games? And why online? Instead of braking before fucking corners they just drive in at full speed. And they actively try to ram you off the road. Crap :(

CrovaxPSO

Now that the online seems to be significantly better, I'm still looking for a club that is mostly focused on unlocks and challenges since I don't really like the competitive races as much as the time trials and stuff. My driver level is 23 and I've been holding off on most of the events to earn points from those toward a club. PSN is Crovax44 if anyone has a spot!

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Thinking of cancelling my t300 from Amazon UK. Would anyone be interested in it - I preordered while it was still £250 (is now £300), so you could save £50. I assume I can just redirect the delivery?

viveks86

Has anyone tried this yet?

Bzx3dvkCIAA4MvA.jpg

is that real? I havent seen that anywhere.

Found it!

http://www.amazon.com/Officially-Licensed-Compact-Racing-Wheel-PS4/dp/B00F63QTZQ/ref=sr_1_25?ie=UTF8&qid=1413183987&sr=8-25&keywords=ps4+wheel+4gamers

So are challenges working yet? Is there actually hope that this could get resolved sooner or later? Or is it a pipe dream and shit will be down again tomorrow?

Neil_J_UK

So far so good for me this morning.

I think I've won 8/10 of my online races so far, purely from not going balls deep into the first corner, then overtaking the massacre and cruising for the rest of the race.

Neil_J_UK

Wow. Is there a trophy for winning an online race with meeting podium placement and clean race conditions? Have to imagine that's going to be tough to do playing with randoms. Nicely done.

You can do it offline. At first I thought it was online only til it popped pretty early on in the tour.

NotEasy

Wow. Is there a trophy for winning an online race with meeting podium placement and clean race conditions? Have to imagine that's going to be tough to do playing with randoms. Nicely done.
You can do it offline,i did it before that race and got the trophy.

Played a lot of tour over the weekend. I have 224/225 stars. I can't get the Venom Hot Lap the best I have got is 1:16.567. Going to try and finish the last star off this evening and try the online mode. Having a real good time with this game.

garyBig

welll... guess that was it..

server is finally down for everyone again.

time to bed

Well, Europe is waking up after all.

Really enjoying the game.

Is the server problems actually related to so many people having the game as I can't imagine the game has sold that much. Love to be proven wrong though.

They say they should be absolutely able to handle the amount of people. It's a software/network code issue, not hardware.

T-0800

Really enjoying the game.

Is the server problems actually related to so many people having the game as I can't imagine the game has sold that much. Love to be proven wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom