• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT| Cloudy with a Chance of Jaw Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that I don't even own a PS4 makes this even harder.

I give up
iYzxm3jrcRwBU.gif

MJLord

Hold me fellow UK Gaffers :(

At least I have the whole week to get on with this project plan I'm supposed to be doing for Uni...

viveks86

Is this for screenshot sharing? When I got Infamous early I set up a message thread so that people can get an idea of what it would look like on their TVs

Primarily meant to make finding other players a whole lot easier. Send a friend request and you can add anybody on its friends list

DCPRE_zpsc7a1752e.png

The site says my download is in queue, but nothing yet? Of course, I don't expect Unity to download for another 35 or so days, but nothing has shown up on my PS4 yet for DC. :(

bombshell

Your in the UK yeah? Apparantly we can't pre load until Thursday but we will be able to play the ps+ "demo" from Wednesday. Totally fucking bizarre.

You keep saying Wednesday, but that's for mainland Europe, mangochutney already pointed out that you are wrong. The free PS+ Edition will be out on Friday in the UK.

Arkham

The Amiga Brotherhood
Here are two excellent video's taken by someone who went to the Evolution Studio's DriveClub event yesterday. The video is taken off-screen with a camera, but is good quality.

First video shows off the Photo Mode, which looks to be spectacular. Free roaming camera, go anywhere on the track.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_xKcrzH7g8

Second video shows off weather (rain in this case). The track starts dry and you can see the rain form puddles and the track get slick as the race goes on. The rain with the Sun peaking through the clouds at times is gorgeous.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqsOg6XS9TQ

Looking great! The only thing I kept focussing on was that the tires didn't splash more when it went through wet patches. The car was always throwing up the same amount of spray. Not that I'd care when I'm actually driving it myself, though. ;)

No I said I can download the ps+ demo version on Wednesday. I thought the pre load was Wednesday also but it's the Thursday the 9th. The official release date for the full game in the UK is Friday the 10th.

Y1jHbSJ.jpg

It just sucks we need to wait 2 more days to play while the rest of the world is enjoying the game.
That is not the demo.

You cannot download/pre-load/after-load/re-load/any-which-way-load the PS+ Edition (demo) ahead of time.

Friday is when the PS+ Edition will be available. Not Wednesday, not Thursday.

Only the full game (PS+ upgrade price or full price) can be downloaded ahead of time.

yurinka

So what 5 countries would you guys like to see in DC2?

So far I'm thinking:
-Japan
-Italy
-France

and can't decide on my other 2, I thinking somewhere with really blue water
Spain.

Great, sunny beaches and also with high snowed mountains, big cities, desert or huge forests. Any type of setting needed would fit. It's also one of the main PS markets in the world, that also would help.

God damn it all those people playing the game right now. 90% of 'em drive super aggressively, bumping left and right and ready to murder you out of the road as soon as you appear in front of them.

Ease up people, we're driving here :p

Mullah88

psn needs friend groups or circles (copy google for crying out loud) so i can add people i frequently play DC with in a group, the last of us group, the division group...just more organization.

or an easy way to categorize what your friends are doing by games (activities)

It's time. For a long while I could understand waiting, but if you were waiting for a good time to jump in, this is your alarm going off.

I was planning on waiting until Bloodborne hit, but this game has me wanting a PS4 right now. The bad news is that I won't have the money until xmas.

Makes me mad!
soraya.gif

Hey guys, if your download didn't autostart try this:

1. Go to your library and select Driveclub
2. It will take you to the page where you can select "Download"

Worked for me :D

BzMt9WTIQAAXF9a.jpg:large

delSai

Im so unsure if i should preorder, i fear that i wont like the Game, because i don't like Racing Games, but the Price for Plus Members and the Gifs make it so attractive >_>

v1lla21

These novela gifs are killing me. Lol.

So i didn't know I had pre-ordered at GameStop and at best buy. Lol. Sadly, I have to go cancel one. :(

darkwing

Nice, bought it today and preloading started, US PSN can't wait, it's the only game that's going to pull some Destiny time away

NHale

Preloaded just started automatically while I was trying to load the friends list...

And I was logged in with another account than the one I bought the game. Great it works that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom