• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT| Cloudy with a Chance of Jaw Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.

le-seb

How do you set the game to auto download? It's sitting in my library at the moment with a countdown to next Friday, but does it default to auto download or do I have to check something?
Click on the game in your library and you'll get access to the automatic download options.
I'm pretty sure it's set to download automatically by default, though.

viveks86

Holy shit thread is moving fast.

How do you set the game to auto download? It's sitting in my library at the moment with a countdown to next Friday, but does it default to auto download or do I have to check something?

Sometimes it starts automatically. Other times you just need to boot it up from standby and it starts right after. And then there is the "Click on library" work around mentioned above. Best is to keep an eye on this thread and check your PS4 whenever others starts getting it.

Yeeeaaaahhh budddyyy

tumblr_n9vc9v1Otl1qdlh1io1_r1_400.gif

Get on my PS4, Driveclub!
Heh, reminds me of...

F3yShmJ.gif

Hedrush

That is not the demo.

You cannot download/pre-load/after-load/re-load/any-which-way-load the PS+ Edition (demo) ahead of time.

Friday is when the PS+ Edition will be available. Not Wednesday, not Thursday.

Only the full game (PS+ upgrade price or full price) can be downloaded ahead of time.

It will for mainland Europe, not UK.

OK, I just assumed the "demo" would be added to ps+ this Wednesday with the usual update, sorry for the confusion. Still sucks tho

kriskrosbbk

Do you have the setting on which enables automatically adding funds for renewals and preorders?

Edit: I have not been charged, but I turned on that in the SEN settings just to make sure.

Not sure this setting makes any difference.I already have enough funds for the game,no need to add more.Back then with Watch Dogs they said that it was server issue ,because of too many preorders they did not have the chance to charge everyone on time.Hope this does not repeat again.

nikos

Is it just me, or is ther something about the autumn weather rolling in and Driveclub releasing that feels nostalgic and magical?

I imagine the weather on most of the tracks cool and crisp, perfect for those motors.

Dazzyman

Add me psn Dazzy_man

I've just preordered it off the store for £35 :)

Great week for games what with this and also bought on xbox1 Alien and NBA2k15 (Dazzyman without the _ on Xbox. Dazzyman on psn is my old USA account)

anddo0

Does this game have music while racing, or just car sounds?

I don't remember hearing any music in the videos I've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom