• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT| Cloudy with a Chance of Jaw Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conduit

Banned
It's downloading! Finally!!!! Now we wait!!!!

kept-waiting-hp.gif

NHale

Remember the 2740MB it shows on the download list it's just the part of the game needed to start playing. It will keep downloading the rest everytime you have the console connected until downloads the entire game (after the first part is downloaded you can check the progress by selecting the Driveclub tile on the XMB -> Information -> Download Status)

Saberus

Hey guys, if your download didn't autostart try this:

1. Go to your library and select Driveclub
2. It will take you to the page where you can select "Download"

Worked for me :D

BzMt9WTIQAAXF9a.jpg:large

Didn't work for me, but what did work was I powered off my ps4 instead of standby.. then restart.. and now its downloaded the Driveclub files. :)

i wonder how many extra preorders have been made from this thread. seems to have convinced a few people. loved the beta myself especially the time trial challenges,so much fun continually doing them over and over while trying to shave those few hundredths of seconds of your time. i already made my mind up to preorder after that, not to mention the great ptice of the ps+ upgrade.

kriskrosbbk

Any UK folks have been charged for their preorders?I had some issues with Watch Dogs before.My wallet had not been harged hence the game couldn't start even after the release.

jiiikoo

Banned
Any UK folks have been charged for their preorders?I had some issues with Watch Dogs before.My wallet had not been harged hence the game couldn't start even after the release.

Do you have the setting on which enables automatically adding funds for renewals and preorders?

Edit: I have not been charged, but I turned on that in the SEN settings just to make sure.

N° 2048

Where you happy with your UFC purchase and I take it you subbed up to ps+ also? Even tho Driveclub was delayed a year there's been plenty of games to keep me occupied. The next 3 months are going to be tough on my wallet tho with so many new games coming out.

EA UFC is 10/10 for me because MMA is my life.
I've been subbed to PS+ since before I got the PS4 because of the PS3 and I'm hoarding the Vita games for when I finally get it.

The indie games on PS4 have also kept me busy and Fall 2014/Spring 2015 will be great for both XO and PS4. No regrets buying them both this early.

No one can say there aren't games for the PS4 and XO.

but now I'm getting off topic :p

That's it, I'm preordering now so I can preload. I wanted to try the ps+ edition first originally, but the hype got to me. Plus, with my slow internet speed, a 17gb download will take a whole day to download. So with preload, hopefully I'd be able to play right away when it launched.

The preorder price and the upgrade price to full version is the same anyway right? $50?

Saberus

That's it, I'm preordering now so I can preload. I wanted to try the ps+ edition first originally, but the hype got to me. Plus, with my slow internet speed, a 17gb download will take a whole day to download. So with preload, hopefully I'd be able to play right away when it launched.

The preorder price and the upgrade price to full version is the same anyway right? $50?

Neogaf causing hyped sales since 2006.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
How do you set the game to auto download? It's sitting in my library at the moment with a countdown to next Friday, but does it default to auto download or do I have to check something?

Knoxcore

The only strike against this game as of now is the car list. Beyond that, I'll have a chance to test the gameplay before I decide whether or not to purchase this. I don't know how some of you are going all in on a digital purchase without playing it first or at least a handful of reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom