• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT| Cloudy with a Chance of Jaw Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody needs to turn that into a bish gif.

Not the same GIF...but from the same movie:
iIkVnvbPPsgCR.gif

Wynnebeck

Banned
I'm gonna try to beat Shadow of Mordor so I can trade it in for $40 towards Driveclub. Also my PSN is renewman1 if you crazy kids want to add me. Almost time!

Does this game have music while racing, or just car sounds?

I don't remember hearing any music in the videos I've seen.

There is but it is at 0% default, you'll have to raise the volume up however, I didn't come across except very few tracks and they repeat often. I reaaaaallllyyyy hope we get DLNA support soon especially since Music Unlimited is not available in my country *facepalm*

If refills aren't free, why are they advertised as exactly that?

Anyways, can't wait to try out Driveclub. Has there been word on if the Atlantic Ocean Road in Norway will be in the game?

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
So what's the benefit of adding DRIVECLUB-GAF on PSN if were all gonna be separated into 6-person clubs?

Also, someone set me to US Central in the member spreadsheet ... I'm US Eastern.

So what's the benefit of adding DRIVECLUB-GAF on PSN if were all gonna be separated into 6-person clubs?

Also, someone set me to US Central in the member spreadsheet ... I'm US Eastern.

It's just so you can see a nice list of everyone on GAF who has the game, and add some of them

viveks86

A lot more people to challenge. If you don't have a club, you have chances of coming across other people/clubs looking to party up. And most people on the list are from GAF, so you know they are a little more serious. And since they become part of your friends list, you run across them often in other games.

Vorheez

Ok im sorry, what? How do i know the actual game is downloading? All i see is a patch and some dinky 2700mb file. The hype has reached its critical peak and paranoia is setting in boys.

For friends who are interested in DC. Also this club size will change in future updates according to developers based on community feedback, so there is no need to worry about the size.

viveks86

Ok im sorry, what? How do i know the actual game is downloading? All i see is a patch and some dinky 2700mb file. The hype has reached its critical peak and paranoia is setting in boy.

That's the minimum needed to play the game. After that it will download in the background. You can check progress by selecting the game - > options -> Information.

Radec

Ok im sorry, what? How do i know the actual game is downloading? All i see is a patch and some dinky 2700mb file. The hype has reached its critical peak and paranoia is setting in boy.

That's the initial download to launch the game I guess.

I'm gonna try to beat Shadow of Mordor so I can trade it in for $40 towards Driveclub. Also my PSN is renewman1 if you crazy kids want to add me. Almost time!
You'll only get 30 for mordor, I traded mine in yesterday. Unless you're talking about best buy.

Man these non dc gifs are killing me, that badger one lol

Salvadora

There is but it is at 0% default, you'll have to raise the volume up however, I didn't come across except very few tracks and they repeat often. I reaaaaallllyyyy hope we get DLNA support soon especially since Music Unlimited is not available in my country *facepalm*
That is disappointing.

May have to just use Spotify on my iPhone while I'm playing.

Don't particularly care for car sounds 24/7.

bombshell

You'll have lots of people to compete with on the friends leaderboards.

psn needs friend groups or circles (copy google for crying out loud) so i can add people i frequently play DC with in a group, the last of us group, the division group...just more organization.

or an easy way to categorize what your friends are doing by games (activities)

Just add DRIVECLUB-GAF to your friends list and then you can add its friends. I'm on there, feel free to add me.

Bishoptl is dead??? Where is his face??

iIkVnvbPPsgCR.gif

Just curious, why do you title to your posts with the thread title?

hwy_61

Banned
There is like zero incentive to get this game digitally other than convenience. I mean yeah, you get the discount if you're PS+, but if you have a GCU membership from best buy, you get 20% off and 3 months of PS plus! I was gonna get it off the psn store, but there are no preorder bonuses of any kind. What the hell, man.

There is like zero incentive to get this game digitally other than convenience. I mean yeah, you get the discount if you're PS+, but if you have a GCU membership from best buy, you get 20% off and 3 months of PS plus! I was gonna get it off the psn store, but there are no preorder bonuses of any kind. What the hell, man.

Depends where you live I guess.

In Canada the game is 49.99 digitally with no tax....retail would cost $73.50 after GST.

So that's significant savings

Just checked out those screens above.

Man, I really hope they massively improve image quality on their next game. I think it's going to be a real sore spot on this game's otherwise incredible visuals. The more of it I see the more disappointed I get.

I have no clue want screens you guys who say this are looking at. hese screens look great and will look better when in motion. What racing game looks better? Maybe you should just wait for Driveclub 3 on PS5 then maybe you won't be let down.

viveks86

I have no clue want screens you guys who say this are looking at. hese screens look great and will look better when in motion. What racing game looks better? Maybe you should just wait for Driveclub 3 on PS5 then maybe you won't be let down.

Dude, that post is days old. Water under the bridge. No arguing, only hype now! :D

viveks86

Some of these scenes look like real footage with a GoPro mounted to the hood, especially right before the scene where he drives through the multicolored tunnel. I had to double take that part, I thought that was real footage.

Just leaving it here in case you haven't seen the GIFs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom