• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP In Peace Emily. We'll be here when you wake up :)

or maybe in F A K E G A F T E N. Who knows?

:( Here's hoping she gets the time but yeah, I can see with uni life schedules being harder to overlap.

The fear's actually less to do with a practical nature and more irrational.
It's a silly reason, but I'm not sure how we'll deal with each other when we actually live together.
So far it's goddamn amazing, but even we're both not sure if things will change for the worse when we make the decision to move in together.

It's very a much a "well, you're gonna have to deal with this sometime" type of situation but I don't wanna move still in the early stages because we're still on the high of dating each other and not realising each others faults.
Which is actually coming out more often now, which is a good thing too.

I feel like I'm dancing around describing it properly, but I'm sure you get what I mean.

Yeah, those faults are still going to be there whether they're exposed tomorrow or next year. I guess you might be more ready for and accepting of them if you've been together longer, but then it also might feel like more of a betrayal if it comes out late. It's a lot to think about! :p

My opinion, there's only one way to find out! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I tried the Best Damn Root Beer variation and it was repulsive. The worst root beer and the worst beer I've ever had. The title couldn't be more wrong haha.

jb1234

The Not Your Father's kind?

I've wanted to try that but apparently it's disgustingly sweet, so I'd rather not.

THAT'S IT. I kept passing it at the store and finally thought, fuck it! And yeah, it's pretty gross. It tastes like root beer that's been left out on the counter too long, with a really, really weird aftertaste.

I'm making a root beer float out of it now, with malted ice cream. You'd think that would be even grosser but it actually helps a little.

I tried the Best Damn Root Beer variation and it was repulsive. The worst root beer and the worst beer I've ever had. The title couldn't be more wrong haha.

I considered that one as it's a little cheaper but the online reviews are even harsher towards it. I can't imagine something worse than what I'm drinking right now.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
American anything.

200_sf2seg.gif

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Japanese video games = weeb trash
American video games = uncultured swine trash

Eurojank is the only way to play

NXT crowds are usually great, seriously if you pay whatever amount to go see professional wrestling and instead of following the matches you start mexican waves and random bullshit chants, leave.
NXT crowds come across as too into themselves a lot of the time

The singing along to Shinsuke's theme is great though

PWG crowds can be legitimately hilarious. "SHITT LITTLE BOOTS" for Roddy Strong is probably my favourite chant in wrestling, followed closely by "CHRIS HERO AIN'T NUTHIN TO FUCK WIT"

Went for a run. The moon is out, the sky is clear and full of stars, insects are chirruping in the brush, there's a light breeze and it's actually cool out.

#blessed

STALKER
The Witcher
Risen
Gothic
Cryostasis
Metro 2033

Eurojank forever.

Have all of these except Cryostasis.

Have only actually played Witcher 1-3 and Risen. Got the Metro games downloaded and installed already, so I'll pick them up soonish. I'm in such a non-gaming mood right now.

Fluvian

Banned
NXT crowds come across as too into themselves a lot of the time

The singing along to Shinsuke's theme is great though

PWG crowds can be legitimately hilarious. "SHITT LITTLE BOOTS" for Roddy Strong is probably my favourite chant in wrestling, followed closely by "CHRIS HERO AIN'T NUTHIN TO FUCK WIT"

I was surprised by how quickly the NXT crowd got behind Bobby Roode, singing along to his theme on his very first appearence.

Jobbs

Banned
Went for a run. The moon is out, the sky is clear and full of stars, insects are chirruping in the brush, there's a light breeze and it's actually cool out.

#blessed

Have only actually played Witcher 1-3 and Risen. Got the Metro games downloaded and installed already, so I'll pick them up soonish. I'm in such a non-gaming mood right now.

57 f, 89℅ humidity... Hmm

EatChildren

I don't really like Metro 2033 much beyond the atmosphere and a handful of encounters. A lot of the reasons people cite for why it's so great are reasons I love STALKER, and seem exact at odds with what Metro actually is. It's overly bloated with super scripted sequences that look pretty but cop flack in plenty of other games. Last Light is a much better game IMO.

Cryostasis is super weird and unique with a cool as fuck story and worth a playthrough just for its individuality.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
My knee is really starting to piss me off. It hurts under heavier load or walking downstairs, but not during walking

Also my coworkers, with two exceptions, are lazy ass fucks. No wonder I yelled for almost two hours this morning on everyone

EatChildren

Anyone have any thoughts on Until Dawn? I bought it.

It's great. Has a few excessively long stretches but the writing is on point and the characters are very well performed. It doesn't overstay its welcome, for most part knows its limits and keeps its focus on being an interactive, cinematic teen horror.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom