• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero²

Neither. I use a hair removal cream but avoid putting it directly on my balls because I don't want to mess up my future kids ;)
Humm so how do you shave your balls, or are they naturally smooth?
And yeah shaving down there is a bitch but really worth it.

Xiao Hu

Zero²;214552848 said:
Humm so how do you shave your balls, or are they naturally smooth?
And yeah shaving down there is a bitch but really worth it.

I use tweezers. It's not the fastest method but I don't want to cut my ballsack. Plus after a shower or bath it is easier to remove them anyway.

Jobbs

Banned
Why shave your balls? Thats pretty weird.

Well everyone should do whatever makes them comfortable, but speaking for myself I don't like how the hair looks. It's a vestigial feature that in 2016 has no application. Nuke it from orbit.

FloatOn

Well everyone should do whatever makes them comfortable, but speaking for myself I don't like how the hair looks. It's a vestigial feature that in 2016 has no application. Nuke it from orbit.

you wouldn't feel this way if you lived in Alaska

cold balls are the worst!

Disxo

Huh, a ballsack outside of the body is because spermatozoa cant handle the high temperatures of the body. So, if you shave, perhaps you have a better quality sperm?

:eek:

Fluvian

Banned
Why shave your balls? Thats pretty weird.

A myriad of reasons one jerking off feels new and exciting again, it's weird it's like I'm 12 and doing it for the first time again. Secondly if you have a habit of getting your dick sucked like I do, it's just nice for the other person if they don't get hair stuck between their teeth.

There are epilatory creams for sensitive skins that could be used down there, although labeling actually discourages this. You absolutely want to test it on a small area prior proper usage and set an alarm no matter your skin, though. Just keeping it for two minutes over the time limit will result in hours of pain and misery.

A friend told me.

I have used creams like this on my arms and legs before but I'd be way too worried to accidentally get some into my vajayjay

Ball hair removal is one of the greatest struggles there is. Worse than anything women go through! I just know it!

you don't know the positions one has to get ino in order to really shave a pussy

Nah, not a fan of long distance relationships.
But if it happens I will seriously consider it.

Long distances relationships rarely work so I would never have actual feelings for someone here

PM nudes, in both cases.

Zero²;214551492 said:
Well I normally have it really easy to get along with people over the internet, but I guess that without actually meeting it's all too smoke and mirrors for anything more than friendship actually existing. That and I'm already dating ofc.

Try to get skype deets.

If I found out I'd be kinda embarrassed and if I'm not into them I'd try to let them down nicely that's already happened a few times on another site. It can get awkward.

If I'd develop a legit crush I'd ignore it because I am happily married. If someone developed a crush on me, I'd tell her I am very flattered but that I cannot reciprocate the feelings because I am happily married.

This hasn't happened yet though and I doubt it ever will :p

Well I guess that basically covers the answers I was expecting. Fair enough.

Oh and btw I'm going to assume anyone who hasn't answered isn't answering because they do in fact have a crush on me and didn't want to give it away. Take that, suckers c:<

Jobbs

Banned
you don't know the positions one has to get ino in order to really shave a pussy

This response seems custom designed to make me post this gif

aGXFKST.gif

and yes, getting cream in there is a big no no!

Xiao Hu

I have used creams like this on my arms and legs before but I'd be way too worried to accidentally get some into my vajayjay

Tou have to be very careful with that stuff! The first time I used it I burned a good chunk of my skin and fingernails because I didn't use any gloves and kept that stuff to long on my hands. It would make your pleasure cave uninhabitable.

Chuckie

Tou have to be very careful with that stuff! The first time I used it I burned a good chunk of my skin and fingernails because I didn't use any gloves and kept that stuff to long on my hands. It would make your pleasure cave uninhabitable.

Lol. Ffs haha.

lol wtf. this never happened to me. how do you even manage that. just wash your hands after you're done spreading that shit

edit: my fav is "bikini bizkit"

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I use tweezers. It's not the fastest method but I don't want to cut my ballsack. Plus after a shower or bath it is easier to remove them anyway.

At least you don't have bumpy, soft lumps of flesh casually hanging there. The mons pubis is proof of intelligent design in comparison.

I mean, we need tutorials and shit.

MpefrET.gif

I desperately needed a euphemism for pussy >.>

#don'tjudge
My favourite one is "gash". Actually, that's the one I hate the most. It makes me dry heave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom