• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ending to TLOU is probably the most heartwrenching and emotionally manipulative game ending I've experienced in years.

Well I mean Life is Strange is first but TLOU is a solid second.

Fluvian

Banned
The ending to TLOU is probably the most heartwrenching and emotionally manipulative game ending I've experienced in years.

Well I mean Life is Strange is first but TLOU is a solid second.

Yeah but it kind of does it last minute, but it works you DONT READ WHAT"S UNDER HERE FUNKYPAPA
See how pathetic Joel is and how selfish his choice to save Elle was with that one line, "I think you and Lisa would have been really good friends" Elle's reaction is perfect for it too, just kinda withdrawn and slightly weirded out.

Walking dead 1 is up there too.

Walking Dead is the weirdest shit I've ever seen or read.
I'm up to the third compendium and the problems and stories are so repetitive..
Basically they are just losing people, because they are so egoistic..
The series became completely uninteresting when they started to be completely different to the comic.

Fluvian

Banned
Walking Dead is the weirdest shit I've ever seen or read.
I'm up to the third compendium and the problems and stories are so repetitive..
Basically they are just losing people, because they are so egoistic..
The series became completely uninteresting when they started to be completely different to the comic.

Yeah I lost interest after the 5 volume.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
So, hum. Life is Strange. Should I get into it once I'm done with TLU or let in my brain rest for a while? I feel like crushing some skulls in God of War 3 could be a good therapy.

Also, how is the PS3 version? As much as I'd prefer to get the PC version, I feel like the couch is more appropriate if I'm going to play with my girlfriend.

Fluvian

Banned
So, hum. Life is Strange. Should I get into it once I'm done with TLU or let in my brain rest for a while? I feel like crushing some skulls in God of War 3 could be a good therapy.

Also, how is the PS3 version? As much as I'd prefer to get the PC version, I feel like the couch is more appropriate if I'm going to play with my girlfriend.

I haven't played life is strange but if it's as emotionally straining/intense as some people say maybe play something between the two to relax.

Both versions are fine, I enjoyed both.

Depends on how you feel after TLOU. It's definitely more relaxing gameplay wise

Xiao Hu

While I liked Life is Strange a lot, I wouldn't put it before TLOU in terms of emotionally attachment to characters. Ellie and Joel are just...special in this industry.

I don't think it makes me world's greatest detective to browse the top five in creative

What kind of animal detective would you be?

Misha

Banned

The first episode isn't too nary emotionally :p
I couldnt finish The Last of Us out of boredom while I finished Life is Strange. #EnoughSaid.

Same

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Go fuck yourself!
No.
Fuck each other.
But not in a good way.
More like awkward noob sex where in the middle of the act you realize how much you both suck!!!

Also one of them do this at the end out of frustration.
XqjHkD3.gif

That gif is reminding me how nasty my hair is right now. It needs a good brushing and probably a wash too, which I've been putting off as I deliberate over whether to stay blue or not.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
That gif is reminding me how nasty my hair is right now. It needs a good brushing and probably a wash too, which I've been putting off as I deliberate over whether to stay blue or not.

Cut it into a long bob and do a ombre effect from blue to lavender XOXO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom