• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Your mom.

deine mutter

Rude lewd.

Gonna play some no mans sky on PC and starve myself a bit, also I might possibly have job interview lined up.

Good luck with the interview.

I've got a house warming up the road so I can relate.

Gardening, Mario, lewding.

Not in that order.

Sounds exactly like my weekend minus all of those things (lending tba)

Wallowing in loneliness and self pity

Now this I like.

not meeting CNG but stocking up on indian food and watching Gossip Girl and 80/90s action movies :3

Who is CNG? Is that magic card guy?

So I've had a huge sandwhich and a block of chocolate for dinner and now I'm ordering inidian.
Is there such thing as too much food? Am I expected to feel some guilt from indulging in Western gluttony?

you don't peel your cucumbers?

trab eats the skin!
of course I do. I thought that was common sense. I just wash them why bother with anything else
Rude lewd.

Good luck with the interview.

I've got a house warming up the road so I can relate.

Sounds exactly like my weekend minus all of those things (lending tba)

Now this I like.

Who is CNG? Is that magic card guy?

So I've had a huge sandwhich and a block of chocolate for dinner and now I'm ordering inidian.
Is there such thing as too much food? Am I expected to feel some guilt from indulging in Western gluttony?

cute nose guy...I met him on Tinder.
magic guy is a whole different mess ;(

no, no such thing. ejoy!

Now this I like.
That makes one of us

At least I have a good new bed to wallow on

I'm actually going to a family friend's house to play board games. They really really like Codenames.

Also putting my coffee machine next to my bed is the greatest idea I've ever had

Also also yeah Clyde that's weird why are you weird

Xiao Hu

Well why didn't you say happy birthday to your mum, seems harsh

Fuck you!!! Give me at least a minute to get my thoughts together. She always does that shit, wakes me up, spills all the plans for the day at once and then expects me to remember what she was talking about. I call her back later and buy some flowers for her return tomorrow...but this attitude, man

i'll feed you my trimmings then

pls do
baby_birds_are_hungry-t2.jpg

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Facebook people you may know aka people who've been stalking your profile.

Facebook people you may know aka people who've been stalking your profile.

maybe that's why he stopped responding...maybe there's something terrible up there for all to see and I didn't even notice

_
why is my stomach always the only one growling in the office...like don't pretend you're not hungry fuckers

EatChildren

Okay I ordered an eggplant curry, potato saag, and garlic naan. I had a mass sheet of voucher codes to use for this place, all expiring today, including stuff like a free naan or papadums, free delivery, complementary drink, etc. I went with the ¿MYSTERY COUPON? simply described as "trust us".

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Deutschland 😀😀😀
Not an option for me.

My options are:
VA Beach, VA
Norfolk, VA
Mayport, FL
San Diego, CA
Bremerton, WA
Pearl Harbor, HI
Guam
Yokosuka, JP
Sasebo, JP
Yokota, JP
Ishigaki, JP
Gaeta, Italy
Naples, Italy
Souza Bay, Greece
Bahrain
Rota, Spain
Chinhae, Korea

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Not an option for me.

My options are:
VA Beach, VA
Norfolk, VA
Mayport, FL
San Diego, CA
Bremerton, WA
Pearl Harbor, HI
Guam
Yokosuka, JP
Sasebo, JP
Yokota, JP
Ishigaki, JP
Gaeta, Italy
Naples, Italy
Souza Bay, Greece
Bahrain
Rota, Spain
Chinhae, Korea
Rooting for Rota. Apparently they are expanding operations like mad.

Just don't drink the local beer. Tap water is safer than Cruzcampo.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Naples would be amazing.
I don't know how it is for military folks since they essentially live within small city states, but my friends tell me that it's a huge tourist trap. Hannibal would disapprove.

I kind of hate Cádiz myself because politics and stuff, but nightlife is amazing and it's at a stone's throw from Seville, which means that intra European tourism is both cheap and easy through air. Beaches are also amazing.

What's wrong with Cruzcampo?
Piss water. Basically Spain's Coors. But I guess anything will taste good when it's 40°C outside. Estrella Galicia is so much better.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Pierce the veil are playing next week. I really like them but idk if I $85 a ticket like them. Hmm.

At least billy talent are a no brainer and they're only $55.

EatChildren

go where the good dick at

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom