• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how it is for military folks since they essentially live within small city states, but my friends tell me that it's a huge tourist trap. Hannibal would disprove.

I kind of hate Cádiz myself because politics and stuff, but nightlife is amazing and it's at a stone's throw from Seville, which means that intra European tourism is both cheap and easy through air. Beaches are also amazing.

Piss water. Basically Spain's Coors. But I guess anything will taste good when it's 40°C outside. Estrella Galicia is so much better.
Fair enough, I don't drink beer so it all tastes garbo to me

And I went to Cádiz last year, it seemed pretty decent, though obviously it was only a brief surface experience. What's the political problem?

Pierce the veil are playing next week. I really like them but idk if I $85 a ticket like them. Hmm.

At least billy talent are a no brainer and they're only $55.

Fucking christ that's expensive

A band has to be very good for me to pay anything more than £10 - £15 for

Boy, the day all of Murdoch owned news is shut down for good is the day I weep with genuine happiness.
Fixed

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I was thinking more for Ceallach and her paid work adventures but really everybody should go where the good dick at.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
go where the good dick at
But what if she wants some good lady thighs?

Spain.

Fair enough, I don't drink beer so it all tastes garbo to me

And I went to Cádiz last year, it seemed pretty decent, though obviously it was only a brief surface experience. What's the political problem?
Cadiz has embodied for decades the paradigm of a largely working class region voting against its own interests, although they seem to be wisening up. There's also some somewhat hidden and deeply hypocritical ultracatholic element that only becomes evident at certain occasions.

Burpees fuckin' slay me.
Hahaha.

FloatOn

so this is the first night in about a month that I had a solid night sleep! I feel fucking refreshed and ready to take on the world. Is this what real life is supposed to feel like?

also I've had like this ear infection thing going on for the past week and I woke up with this odd sensation in my ear. Turns out my ear vomited out this semi-solid mass of ear wax and holy shit I can actually hear again!

AND fucking star wars trailer looks dope.

today pretty much rules.

Fluvian

Banned
so this is the first night in about a month that I had a solid night sleep! I feel fucking refreshed and ready to take on the world. Is this what real life is supposed to feel like?

also I've had like this ear infection thing going on for the past week and I woke up with this odd sensation in my ear. Turns out my ear vomited out this semi-solid mass of ear wax and holy shit I can actually hear again!

AND fucking star wars trailer looks dope.

today pretty much rules.

I'm glad one of us had a good day, I woke up to my 25 year old brother (I'm 18) punching my legs because I borrowed some of his clothes, I went to the gym for my workout one of the few things in life that gives me any happiness and I couldn't manage a leg workout thanks to my brother, then I got home and had my typical get insulted and shouted at by my mother because I forgot some bullshit and pretend it's not happening and try not to cry afterwards thing.
I had a nice burger for lunch though, so that's something I guess....

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
But what if she wants some good lady thighs?

Spain.

Cadiz has embodied for decades the paradigm of a largely working class region voting against its own interests, although they seem to be wisening up. There's also some somewhat hidden and deeply hypocritical ultracatholic element that only becomes evident at certain occasions.

Hahaha.
Whynotboth.gif

I kinda need both.
tumblr_m0zv7fklnq1qa10uwo1_1280.png

FloatOn

I'm glad one of us had a good day, I woke up to my 25 year old brother (I'm 18) punching my legs because I borrowed some of his clothes, I went to the gym for my workout one of the few things in life that gives me any happiness and I couldn't manage a leg workout thanks to my brother, then I got home and had my typical get insulted and shouted at by my mother because I forgot some bullshit and pretend it's not happening and try not to cry afterwards thing.
I had a nice burger for lunch though, so that's something I guess....

Man you are super young!

Sorry to hear about your familial troubles. But things have a way of working themselves out. Just ride out this storm and try to enjoy the weekend.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
i watched the first episode of ahs coven to get some bitchy witchcraft emma roberts and i think i liked it

Jobbs

Banned
I have strong leg muscles, well not today since my fucking bellend brother decided to wake me up with a punch to the shin, and he had to do it on leg day of all fucking days, fucking Matthew.

oh well you're 18 everything's easy

I'm fuckin old, I can do everything you can do it's just harder and I get sore later :)

Ah, that old chesnut

Not to bang on about how capitalism is shit again, but I honestly don't think capitalism and democracy can work together. The people with money have too much influence over those who don't

Fluvian

Banned
Man you are super young!

Sorry to hear about your familial troubles. But things have a way of working themselves out. Just ride out this storm and try to enjoy the weekend.

Yeah I usually avoid mentioning my age because people tend to be a bit dismissive but I don't really care right now, and you're right I just need to wait it out.

Fluvian

Banned

I'm fuckin old, I can do everything you can do it's just harder and I get sore later :)

Yeah, it sucks your body is pretty much immortal till you're 35 when your bones start to thin and then keeping muscle on past 43 is extremely difficult because the body stops producing testosterone well. I'm prepared for that and in the mean time I'm focused on being as strong as I can.

Jobbs

Banned
jobbs my 10 minute food poisoning is back. I need you to pray for me

oh no what is going on with you :(

is catholic okay this time?

tumblr_lno7boYi7I1qa89vy.gif

Yeah, it sucks your body is pretty much immortal till you're 35 when your bones start to thin and then keeping muscle on past 43 is extremely difficult because the body stops producing testosterone well. I'm prepared for that and in the mean time I'm focused on being as strong as I can.

haha thanks for reminding me

JeffZero

Purple Drazi
Man, Florence and the Machine's new song "Too Much Is Never Enough" (one of their FFXV collabs, go figure) is a really great but-also-mildly-depressing way to start the day.

EatChildren

do catholics get like a 2x pray buff multiplier or something

JeffZero

Purple Drazi
Florence is so fucking boring. Like Of Mice and Men and all that pussy ass boring rock.

Never heard Of Mice and Men, can't speak to that. I don't listen to much modern rock! I find Florence strongly atmospheric, though, personally -- and they usually tug at nostalgia strings I didn't even know I had, for reasons I can't even put to words.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member

lol

I'm old dude. And I don't give a shit. Yet.

Trab will you never return to DGAF because of idiots talking vegetarian stuff?

Jobbs

Banned
lol

I'm old dude. And I don't give a shit. Yet.

Trab will you never return to DGAF because of idiots talking vegetarian stuff?

Oh I don't mind being old. Not everything's perfect but I'm in better shape than ten years ago + I have a much better sense of who I am.

It might start bothering me once I get close to 40 but we'll see :D Fortunately that's still a ways off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom