• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
Most people here won't get anything out of this but I just came up with a shader effect that has brought me more happiness than any oatmeal cookie or banana bread ever could

1vehJ7N.jpg

I haven't done shit all day and I'm still tired

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I'm good funky, running a food business with the bro at the minute, hard work but good things are happening! Glancing through OT community and saw this place was still alive and kicking, thought I'd pop by and say hi.

How's you?

(I'm about to hit the sack so don't be surprised if you don't get a response for approximately 8 hours but fill me in bro!)

Hope you fake gaffers are all good.

Keep on keepin' on.

Good, good.

Business is kinda blah at the moment, but girlfriend moved in and we've been together for about two years. Also, I'm no longer boozing like a madman and I'm planning to do something with my increasingly pudgy stomach. Time to get cut for the winter! Because that makes sense.

Edit: Fuck.

xzhA68O.png

Xiao Hu

Morning everyone!

I refuse to participate in this stupid evaluation.

Also I'm experiencing sequences of horrible horniness which drives me to despair. Should I try to hook up with my Kurdish colleague? I'm also kinda refreting not going balls deep with that girl in Spain :/

Clyde this one's for you

mrSn2g7.jpg

Morning everyone!

I refuse to participate in this stupid evaluation.

Also I'm experiencing sequences of horrible horniness which drives me to despair. Should I try to hook up with my Kurdish colleague? I'm also kinda refreting not going balls deep with that girl in Spain :/

I mean is there really any other answer besides yes?

Xiao Hu

I mean is there really any other answer besides yes?

I don't know if could. She's attractive, yes, but also kinda blunt and that makes it hard for me to flirt with her. Like I don't want to objectify her just because my dick is hard, I should also be desiring her because of her personality shouldn't I? God...Shanghai was so much easier to meet cool girls

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Speaking of, have you listened to Perfect Illusion yet?

Not yet. I'm afraid to :X

Social Security has revoked my monthly benefits again. No explanation. I swear I'm this close to having a stroke.

Did you want to PM me context? I work in JobActive, so I'm decently familiar with the Centrelink backend and may be able to give you answers.

I don't know if could. She's attractive, yes, but also kinda blunt and that makes it hard for me to flirt with her. Like I don't want to objectify her just because my dick is hard, I should also be desiring her because of her personality shouldn't I? God...Shanghai was so much easier to meet cool girls

I don't know anything about her. Some girls actually are just looking for a quick hookup. You know more about the situation than we do, so you should trust your own judgement.

I'm on my phone don't phone shame me I had no idea how big it was :c

Yeah, this is gonna get used out of context.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
today in a nutshell

Cr4-A5nUIAA1l6G.jpg

glad it's over
and tomorrow i have a haircut

Xiao Hu

I don't know anything about her. Some girls actually are just looking for a quick hookup. You know more about the situation than we do, so you should trust your own judgement.

Hmmm. I will dig a little bit in her personality. Problem is she's Muslim/her family is. So hanging out with guys that are not related to you is not well received especially not if it's a white non-Kurdish non-Muslim dude like me. I slept with a Muslim girl from my high school before but it was a little bit different back then.

Thank you, Jake

Hmmm. I will dig a little bit in her personality. Problem is she's Muslim/her family is. So hanging out with guys that are not related to you is not well received especially not if it's a white non-Kurdish non-Muslim dude like me. I slept with a Muslim girl from my high school before but it was a little bit different back then.

So... you already knew the answer was no, and just came to here to complain about it, or am I missing something?

Xiao Hu

So... you already knew the answer was no, and just came to here to complain about it, or am I missing something?

Not completely. She's like one of the modern Muslims, people that are more open minded, who also smoke and drink from time to time. But I never heard her talking lewd or something like that. Also every time I made a lewd remark she wasn't that responsive (neither approval nor disapproval).

Well, the answer might indeed lean towards no but perhaps I will just invite her to dinner and drinks and see if she's more open afterwards.

Can't wait for the university to start again. Perhaps I'll meet somebody in classes.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Yay, grandma cooked pasulj - thick bean soup. Nicely spiced with some home grown hot peppers and with home baked bread. My room will turn into biohazard area in few hours

Fluvian

Banned
Not completely. She's like one of the modern Muslims, people that are more open minded, who also smoke and drink from time to time. But I never heard her talking lewd or something like that. Also every time I made a lewd remark she wasn't that responsive (neither approval nor disapproval).

Well, the answer might indeed lean towards no but perhaps I will just invite her to dinner and drinks and see if she's more open afterwards.

Can't wait for the university to start again. Perhaps I'll meet somebody in classes.

I'll tell you this right now, every muslim girl I've been with is a freak in bed, their terribly sexually repressed in my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom