• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Most my teachers were forgettable but I was in love with my algebra 2 teacher. Probably was my imagination but I kinda felt like she liked me too...
My junior year English teacher hit on me all the time.

She later got fired for drunken teaching. Twice. Once from my school and another time from my friend's neighboring school.

NinjaBoiX

NIIIIIINJ!

How's hanging, brah?
I'm good funky, running a food business with the bro at the minute, hard work but good things are happening! Glancing through OT community and saw this place was still alive and kicking, thought I'd pop by and say hi.

How's you?

(I'm about to hit the sack so don't be surprised if you don't get a response for approximately 8 hours but fill me in bro!)

Hope you fake gaffers are all good.

Keep on keepin' on.

I have a "hmmm I have enough money to survive without working for two years" thought twice a week before I realize it's not a brilliant idea.
As someone who also doesn't have to work, and has spent a few periods of time not working, I totally don't recommend it. Vacation, yes, but not quit working.

Fluvian

Banned
I have a "hmmm I have enough money to survive without working for two years" thought twice a week before I realize it's not a brilliant idea.

Do it if you have a passion project you want to dedicate your time to doing, writing a book, photography etc. Don't just stop working for the sake of not working, you'll get bored and you never know what the economy will be like down the road.

Misha

Banned
As someone who also doesn't have to work, and has spent a few periods of time not working, I totally don't recommend it. Vacation, yes, but not quit working.
Ive been doing school/work year round since I was 14 so sometimes I wish I had more than a week to myself someday.
Do it if you have a passion project you want to dedicate your time to doing, writing a book, photography etc. Don't just stop working for the sake of not working, you'll get bored and you never know what the economy will be like down the road.

Even though I don't need the money ATM I could definitely use it in the future for certain things that will likely be expensive. I do want to work on games tho but I haven't gotten over my anxiety/depression enough to be productive at it

Fluvian

Banned
Ive been doing school/work year round since I was 14 so sometimes I wish I had more than a week to myself someday.

Even though I don't need the money ATM I could definitely use it in the future for certain things that will likely be expensive. I do want to work on games tho but I haven't gotten over my anxiety/depression enough to be productive at it

What element of making games do you want to work in? most jobs in that field are stressful as fuck but I know a handful of guys I used to work/school with who were all nervous wrecks who are trying to make games now and seem very happy (cept Tim, but I think he loves being unhappy).
I'm planning to join them at some point when I've got shit figured out.

FUME5

I like that a lot! I'm making a note to look up more of her stuff when I get home from work :)

Also Lea's fine. There's no need to worry.

I thought you might!

And yeah, trabs on my Facebook, I just wanted to initiate the moonboob protocol.

It's where we outfit Clyde with some roller blades (to infiltrate the fuckboy brigade) strap a rocket to his back Wil E Coyote style and point him at Germany.

Is one of you guys Curtis Johnston? I got a Neogaffy sounding comment on twitter from someone by that name

I heard that Ghost Song's developer was shredded. That Ghost Song's developer had an eight-pack.

Sounds like a lurker to me.

Misha

Banned
What element of making games do you want to work in? most jobs in that field are stressful as fuck but I know a handful of guys I used to work/school with who were all nervous wrecks who are trying to make games now and seem very happy (cept Tim, but I think he loves being unhappy).
I'm planning to join them at some point when I've got shit figured out.

All of it. I'm moderately competent at everything if my head's working right

I thought you might!

And yeah, trabs on my Facebook, I just wanted to initiate the moonboob protocol.

It's where we outfit Clyde with some roller blades (to infiltrate the fuckboy brigade) strap a rocket to his back Wil E Coyote style and point him at Germany.
Hmm, Merkel and the UN might not look too kindly on Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles right now.

FUME5

Hmm, Merkel and the UN might not look too kindly on Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles right now.

I mean, there's a 99% chance it's just going to explode on his back like a firecracker, leaving him standing there, blinking and looking like this:

�� �� �� ��
DanAviCrap_1.jpg
�� �� �� ��

�� �� �� ��

Obviously it isn't really my thing, but she makes some bright and sparkly pop.

I mean, there's a 99% chance it's just going to explode on his back like a firecracker, leaving him standing there, blinking and looking like this:

�� �� �� ��
DanAviCrap_1.jpg
�� �� �� ��

Holy shit haha

<3

Fluvian

Banned
All of it. I'm moderately competent at everything if my head's working right

I can code a little bit but I'm really interested in is designing game play and levels, it's my god damn dream in life to try and design something as detailed, fluid and dense as a Miyazaki designed level.

I thought you might!

lol'd

Clydefrog

I thought you might!

My hockey skates are at a friend's house. I'll go get them now!

&#65533;&#65533; &#65533;&#65533; &#65533;&#65533; &#65533;&#65533;
DanAviCrap_1.jpg
&#65533;&#65533; &#65533;&#65533; &#65533;&#65533; &#65533;&#65533;

Bahahaha!

That's a really interesting and thought-provoking portrait, fume. I like it.

Wait a minute! DanAviCrap.jpg?!?

Pau

Most my teachers were forgettable but I was in love with my algebra 2 teacher. Probably was my imagination but I kinda felt like she liked me too...
For me it was my religion teacher. I wasn't the only one but he would get me random gifts like Star Wars on VHS and I spent a lot of time out of class with him. He was also one of the few adults I could trust at the time and one of the only people I spoke to at school once I dropped all my friends and pretty much stopped talking. Don't think he liked me like that but as a person for sure. Still, I remember that he gave me a kiss on the cheek when I gave him Watchmen for Christmas. :p

There was a (married) English teacher that my friends thought was into me. The "weirdest" incident is once I came in crying to his class room to go chill in the office behind it and he came in and gave me a rose he had drawn on paper.

Other kinda off incident was a teacher (in highschool as well) offered to buy me a drink at an Outback. He was going through a tough divorce with another teacher at our school.

Fluvian

Banned
For me it was my religion teacher. I wasn't the only one but he would get me random gifts like Star Wars on VHS and I spent a lot of time out of class with him. He was also one of the few adults I could trust at the time and one of the only people I spoke to at school once I dropped all my friends and pretty much stopped talking. Don't think he liked me like that but as a person for sure. Still, I remember that he gave me a kiss on the cheek when I gave him Watchmen for Christmas. :p

There was a (married) English teacher that my friends thought was into me. The "weirdest" incident is once I came in crying to his class room to go chill in the office behind it and he came in and gave me a rose he had drawn on paper.

Other kinda off incident was a teacher (in highschool as well) offered to buy me a drink at an Outback. He was going through a tough divorce with another teacher at our school.

The steak house? classy guy. EDIT: Pardon me, i misread it, thought he invited you to an outback steak house, not that you bumped into him there.

Jobbs

Banned

Some of this is weird (the rose?...) and it probably happens more often to girls because guys are gross. No one ever drew me any roses or anything. (There was a span of time when flowers kept showing up on the hood of my car at school almost every day for quite a while, but I never really figured out who was doing it)

I'm mixed on the cheek kiss. Usually it would mean I at least kinda likelike the person but I guess it doesn't have to mean that.

Fluvian

Banned
Some of this is weird (the rose?...) and it probably happens more often to girls because guys are gross. No one ever drew me any roses or anything. (There was a span of time when flowers kept showing up on the hood of my car at school almost every day for quite a while, but I never really figured out who was doing it)

I'm mixed on the cheek kiss. Usually it would mean I at least kinda likelike the person but I guess it doesn't have to mean that.

WHO IS LEFT FOR YOU TO FOOL JOBBS!!

I ordered a thing from a reputable internet store and I got an email with a tracking number and it says they created a shipping label two days ago but there is no movement since. Is this weird? The shipping time is 3-14 days but shouldn't it show the USPS has received it?

Fluvian

Banned
I told no lies. Guys occasionally get flowers too.

Also who is @Alcoholikaust ? He has neogaf followers and he tweeted me but I don't recognize the name

Oh sorry I thought we were back to you pretending to be a girl, I'm still heart broken that you're not that cute girl from the gif....Also yes I am a man who has been sent flowers in the past, it was adorable the first time and creepy the second time when it came from a 47 year old guy.

Fluvian

Banned
Oh Jesus Christ, I thought my dad was having a heart attack a minute ago, I hear this gasping crying noise come from his room and I'm fucking certain he's having a heart attack, I'm about to jump up when I hear him mutter "fucking cramp" jesus christ that scared me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom